We Keep Receipts

Van Jones: Charles Barkley’s Comments Were ‘Inflammatory,’ ‘Irresponsible’ and ‘Dangerous’

236 posts in this topic

Alliance. Always Alliance

Hell yeah. Human Warlock FTW.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

She is not jumping in trying to save him. She is stating her opinion about the topics at hand and because they are opposite of your view point you are trying to make her opinions baseless by saying she is a mouth piece for Marvin. I think your comment is tasteless. Why is it wrong because she is a white woman who has views on race that you do not carry nor are willing to attempt to learn about?

Give it a rest. Don't come in here trying to polish a #######. It is what it is.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

She is not jumping in trying to save him. She is stating her opinion about the topics at hand and because they are opposite of your view point you are trying to make her opinions baseless by saying she is a mouth piece for Marvin. I think your comment is tasteless. Why is it wrong because she is a white woman who has views on race that you do not carry nor are willing to attempt to learn about?

because apparently my opinions are only for show. to show how black i am and in hopes other black people love me. it's really hard to pull off without a webcam.

My list of people I would actually like to know in real life:

AJ

Gand

Teddy

Marvin

Janelle

Karee

Spooky

What an odd group. I wonder if I'm missing anybody?

That 3rd guy from the top is trouble.

because apparently my opinions are only for show. to show how black i am and in hopes other black people love me. it's really hard to pull off without a webcam.

Pull out the webcam and show them how it's done Val

Polish a what?

I guess that means you have nothing intelligent to say. Thanks

it is what it is, janelle. i've been demoted from a white girl to a wannabe. just like eight grade all over :thumbs:

That 3rd guy from the top is trouble.

Yeah, but I include him just out of pity. Have you seen how rude other people are to him?

Timeline

it is what it is, janelle. i've been demoted from a white girl to a wannabe. just like eight grade all over :thumbs:

Cool, now you can play the victim and actually mean it. You wont have that white guilt getting in the way.

My list of people I would actually like to know in real life:

AJ

Gand

Teddy

Marvin

Janelle

Karee

Spooky

What an odd group. I wonder if I'm missing anybody?

Awwwww I like being on the special list. I want to meet you too! We should all do a conference google hangout or oovooo together.

Can you imagine the arguing and screaming that would bring? lol

Yeah, but I include him just out of pity. Have you seen how rude other people are to him?

He's a sad case, only in it for the sympathy vote yanno.

Timeline

Awwwww I like being on the special list. I want to meet you too! We should all do a conference google hangout or oovooo together.

Can you imagine the arguing and screaming that would bring? lol

Three of us are in Texas. Let's hook up. I met Smoke last weekend.