jafreitas

Waiting for IV invoice!!

43 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Still waiting ....

I got all excited when I received the confirmation email that they've received our AOS/IV Packet.

I logged in but the IV still is not open.

~ Sofi

~Sofi~

Bismillah

4/11/17: Mailed I-751

4/13/17: Package Arrived, NOA1 dated

4/27/17: Check Cashed

4/29/17: NOA Received

5/6/17:   Bio-metrics Letter Received

5/19/17: Bio-metrics Apointment

Timeline

wow! just got the invoice. nice surprise. now i have to find a way to pay. hahaha.

Praise to God for everything!

~ Sofi

I paid mine on 10/25 and am just getting the IV invoice now, but after a request made to the supervisor on 11/24.

God Willing you'll get it soon. If you have not already called to ask them to have a supervisor review it, you may want to do that now.

**Best wishes**

~ Sofi

Paid AOS on Nov 4th. And still waiting for IV fee to be available.

~Sofi~

Bismillah

Hi everyone, I'm in the same situation. We weren't sent our welcome packet or first packet of instructions, so I followed the instructions on the website and only sent the AOS documents, as I didn't have the bar coded cover sheet for the IV (as my DS-261 has not been reviewed and hence, I haven't paid the IV fee and therefore do not have the sheet for that).

I only found out about the welcome packet and first packet of instructions on the 2nd of December when I called in and explained I hadn't received any correspondence from them. They acknowledged they had made a mistake, and sent them straight away. Prior to this, I called on November 20th and was lucky enough to get my case number and IIN. I went to the CEAC and completed the DS-261. The AOS fee appeared about five days after, around the 25th of November.

When I called today I asked about the DS-261 and the operator placed the case under supervisor review for us. I plan to call them again in about a week's time if I don't receive it before then. I was quoted 42 days for review and acceptance of it but I've seen people get quoted anything from 15 to 60 days. It's a complete shambles.

Now chronicling my experience in handy blog format at

http://the-shipping-forecast.tumblr.com/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

wow! just got the invoice. nice surprise. now i have to find a way to pay. hahaha.

Praise to God for everything!

~ Sofi

I paid mine on 10/25 and am just getting the IV invoice now, but after a request made to the supervisor on 11/24.

God Willing you'll get it soon. If you have not already called to ask them to have a supervisor review it, you may want to do that now.

**Best wishes**

~ Sofi

I've got the invoice email too just now. Haha So happy.:) Although, when I log in, it still shows $0 amount for IV fee.. How about you Sofi?

I probably just have to wait a little more time huh?

Me too!! I just received the IV Invoice!! They must be getting through the backlog seeing we are all receiving it at the same time....

So excited but I am in the same situation as Stevana- I can't access it in the portal yet either. I think we need to wait a day or so?

Edited by jcparker
I-130 Sent : 2014-08-22
I-130 NOA1 : 2014-09-02
I-130 NOA2: 2014-09-20 :dancing:
NVC Received: 2014-10-08
Case Number and IIN Assigned: 2014-10-30
Received AOS Bill: 2014-10-30
Pay AOS Bill: 2014-10-30
Submit DS-261: 2014-10-29
Submit AOS & IV Documents: 2014-11-26 -- 60 day countdown is on!
DS-261 Reviewed: 2014-11-19 (called NVC)
Received IV Bill: 2014-12-05
Pay IV Bill: 2014-12-05
Submit DS-260: 2014-12-07
Case Complete: :clock:
Interview:
Move to Chicago: 2015-01-24 - Hopefully not without my beneficiary husband!!
rn63b28ts.png

Timeline

yay!!! that's wonderful news, i'm glad you got it too!

I stopped logging in to the main site, it has some kind of glitch that logs me off.

Try this one: https://ceac.state.gov/ctrac/invoice/signon.aspx

I see my IV fee available to pay. I even clicked on the check box, but i'll pay as soon as i can. God willing.

I've got the invoice email too just now. Haha So happy. :) Although, when I log in, it still shows $0 amount for IV fee.. How about you Sofi?

I probably just have to wait a little more time huh?

~Sofi~

Bismillah

Timeline

Me too!! I just received the IV Invoice!! They must be getting through the backlog seeing we are all receiving it at the same time....

So excited but I am in the same situation as Stevana- I can't access it in the portal yet either. I think we need to wait a day or so?

I think so. Let's wait to see if it opens up by tomorrow.

Timeline

yay!!! that's wonderful news, i'm glad you got it too!

I stopped logging in to the main site, it has some kind of glitch that logs me off.

Try this one: https://ceac.state.gov/ctrac/invoice/signon.aspx

I see my IV fee available to pay. I even clicked on the check box, but i'll pay as soon as i can. God willing.

OMG! This link worked!!! Thank you sofi!!! :D I just made a payment!!!!

jcparker - try her link to see if it works for you too!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

Hey guys... Both AOS and IV fee opened a few minutes ago. AOS is showing $120, IV is showing $0, My case # at NVCwas assigned few days ago...

N-400 Timeline
04/02/19 N-400 Submitted online
04/22/19 Biometrics
11/05/19 Interview (Approved)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

08/11/17 I-751 Packet delivered to USCIS

09/18/17 Biometrics Appointment

08/17/18 2nd extension letter (additional 6 months)

11/02/18 New card is being  produced (Approved)

NVC
11-04-2014 NVC case receive

05-20-2015 Visa received

10-06-2015 Time to kick back and let it fly

OMG! This link worked!!! Thank you sofi!!! :D I just made a payment!!!!

jcparker - try her link to see if it works for you too!!!

Wow it worked for me too!!! Thanks Stevana and Sofi for the link... one more step in the process...woohoo!!

I-130 Sent : 2014-08-22
I-130 NOA1 : 2014-09-02
I-130 NOA2: 2014-09-20 :dancing:
NVC Received: 2014-10-08
Case Number and IIN Assigned: 2014-10-30
Received AOS Bill: 2014-10-30
Pay AOS Bill: 2014-10-30
Submit DS-261: 2014-10-29
Submit AOS & IV Documents: 2014-11-26 -- 60 day countdown is on!
DS-261 Reviewed: 2014-11-19 (called NVC)
Received IV Bill: 2014-12-05
Pay IV Bill: 2014-12-05
Submit DS-260: 2014-12-07
Case Complete: :clock:
Interview:
Move to Chicago: 2015-01-24 - Hopefully not without my beneficiary husband!!
rn63b28ts.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone

My husband also got email notification for IV today and he has paid it. he will be sending IV package tomorrow. But the IV application is not open yet, he told me it might open in couple of days once IV status changes to Paid. Looks like NVC sent batch of emails. Lets hope they process cases without delays.

Good Luck

Timeline

That's wonderful news. So glad we're moving forward!

~~ Let's hope and pray for a successful case complete :) ~~

~ Sofi

~Sofi~

Bismillah

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.