TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It has been 3 days since my Visa was issued and I didn't receive any call from American Express office in Karachi to pick up the visa.

is there anyone who know how long will it take american express office in Karachi to call?

Timeline

It has been 3 days since my Visa was issued and I didn't receive any call from American Express office in Karachi to pick up the visa.

is there anyone who know how long will it take american express office in Karachi to call?

It's doesn't takes long have you try to track your pp I hope you will get your visa in hands by end of this week anyway amex also open on Saturday for short time ..

hey guys any updates ,looks like embassy is delaying every thing for Christmas.3rd month in AP :(

FOR ANY ONE WHO HAS BEEN ISSUED k1 visa.When they see the CEAC website which states 'issued'

whats the next step, is embassy send call/email the petitioner to pick the PASSPORT or they send by post to the applicant.or call him/her to collect from islamabad embassy.

Also what docs u need to bring to the embassy toget the passport once its issued.

i am just wandering how it gonna work once status its issued .

Edited by HeavensAngel

Timeline

hey guys any updates ,looks like embassy is delaying every thing for Christmas.3rd month in AP :(

FOR ANY ONE WHO HAS BEEN ISSUED k1 visa.When they see the CEAC website which states 'issued'

whats the next step, is embassy send call/email the petitioner to pick the PASSPORT or they send by post to the applicant.or call him/her to collect from islamabad embassy.

Also what docs u need to bring to the embassy toget the passport once its issued.

i am just wandering how it gonna work once status its issued .

The american express office will call u and tell u to come and pick up passport from their office.

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We're currently waiting for our interview date to be issued by the NVC in ISLAMABAD. the 4 week deadline ended today so, I'm hoping we will hear something next week. I know the NVC isn't the fastest organization in terms of Immigration as, they have proved it to us time and time again. Does anyone know what to expect or how things work once we get the interview.

Timeline

Alhamdulilah.

Finally, I have my visa on hand after 2 years of process :)

But i would like to ask you, there is instruction letter with visa packet which says you have to pay GC (Green Card) fee before you depart to USA.

CAN I PAY THE GREEN CARD FEE LATER WHEN I COME USA? Your experience? Please.

Alhamdulilah.

But i would like to ask you, there is instruction letter with visa packet which says you have to pay GC (Green Card) fee before you depart to USA.

congrates mkala

will u please tell us after your CEAC status shows 'issued'

than whats the next step ..how did u got your visa in hand ,embassy email/call ?

how many days it took since u are contaced and how many days u have visa in hand after being ;issued

plus what u need to take if u have to goto embassy to collect passport ,any docs u need to show them - pls explain your experience

gud luck to your future ,stay blessed

Timeline

Alhamdulilah.

The Department of State website says you must pay before you depart to USA but the USCIS website says you can pay after you enter the USA. The money must be paid with US dollars by credit/debit card or personal check. No green card will be produced until the fee is paid. When my husband got his visa I paid the fee for him before he left Pakistan. Anyone in the USA can pay the fee for you. They need your A-number from the visa and your DOS case number.

Timeline

Thanks bro.

CEAC showed ISSUED on 15 Dec, but my date of issue on the visa shows 14 dec.

as i undertood when CEAC shows ISSUED. Your visa is printed already and ready to deliver.

It took 4 working days when the American express office in karachi called me.

You dont need to go to embassy but they send your visa via American express and it will deliver the city where you live which you already told them at the day of your interview.

when american express office recieve your visa from embassy they call you right away. example. they asked us me to come and pick the visa. when i come at thier office they said you have to pay 800 rupees which i undertood it was delivery charges.

Thats it.

congrates mkala

will u please tell us after your CEAC status shows 'issued'

than whats the next step ..how did u got your visa in hand ,embassy email/call ?

how many days it took since u are contaced and how many days u have visa in hand after being ;issued

plus what u need to take if u have to goto embassy to collect passport ,any docs u need to show them - pls explain your experience

gud luck to your future ,stay blessed

Timeline

I hope USCIS is right. I saw some forums which some people say. it depends on you. if you want to pay before or and after. but when you come in USA. they will not produce your GC until they recieve this fee.

let me ask you one Question. my visa class was CR1 but The current visa class printed on VISa is IR1. does it mean i will get 10 years GC?

The Department of State website says you must pay before you depart to USA but the USCIS website says you can pay after you enter the USA. The money must be paid with US dollars by credit/debit card or personal check. No green card will be produced until the fee is paid. When my husband got his visa I paid the fee for him before he left Pakistan. Anyone in the USA can pay the fee for you. They need your A-number from the visa and your DOS case number.

Timeline

I hope USCIS is right. I saw some forums which some people say. it depends on you. if you want to pay before or and after. but when you come in USA. they will not produce your GC until they recieve this fee.

let me ask you one Question. my visa class was CR1 but The current visa class printed on VISa is IR1. does it mean i will get 10 years GC?

Yes you will get a 10 year green card. You have been married for 2 years when you land in the USA.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.