TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you so much for replying back.. I'm patiently waiting for my fiancé to get approve for a visa but from what I read on this site the wait is extremely long??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats!

ALHAMDULILLAH

Thanks To All Mighty ALLAH

after 42 long days waiting on AP my visa has been issued today

really happy hope i will receive my pasport next week ... best of luck guys i pray you receive your visa soon

U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Issued

Immigrant Visa Case Number: XXXXXXXXXXX Case Creation Date: XX-XX-2015 Status Updated Date: 21-Jan-2016

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Seems like everyone's visa apps moving right along!! Hopefully those who are waiting would hear the good news soon. A while back I ran into a colleague who is posted in Islamabad. Understand that an exceptional group of extremely dedicated people is working on your files!!

Timeline

My wife had her interview on the 21st of Jan 2016. The CO didn't ask many questions and didn't congratulate after the interview either. He said 3-4 weeks. My wife asked her if the application was approved and he said Yes. I checked CEAC and its on AP. Status updates on 21, 22,25 and 27th Jan. Still in AP. Any one else having the same experience? This is making me nervous. :(

Timeline

Seems like everyone's visa apps moving right along!! Hopefully those who are waiting would hear the good news soon. A while back I ran into a colleague who is posted in Islamabad. Understand that an exceptional group of extremely dedicated people is working on your files!!

Dear Mr. warraich02

I hope whatever you said is true ........ but as far as I see ... nothing is change , 4 years and 5th months in Administrative processing, no objection,

never asked for any additional document, interview was good and as per CO, every thing is fine and you will get your visa one to six months.

Total case duration is 7 years plus....... case is IR1/CR1.........

I have an american born 3 years and 2 moths daughter and she asked her mother many times in a day , baba kab aye gey........

when she talks to me on skype she says baba aap ka visa agaya hay ab ajaoo na ........

first me and wife suffered and now our baby girl suffering due to this administrative processing...........

who will bring back my last 7 years ??? who is answerable for whatever we as a family facing???? due to this visa.

Alhamdulillah I have clear record , they have my number, address come and check about me , my parents ....my family background

come and check each and every thing.......... but please finish this so called pain full "administrative processing".

stay blessed!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

My wife had her interview on the 21st of Jan 2016. The CO didn't ask many questions and didn't congratulate after the interview either. He said 3-4 weeks. My wife asked her if the application was approved and he said Yes. I checked CEAC and its on AP. Status updates on 21, 22,25 and 27th Jan. Still in AP. Any one else having the same experience? This is making me nervous. :(

Dear brother

There is no bad sign showing in your wife case. they put all cases in admin processing and in few days she will get her visa. inshaAllah

remember me in your dua.

thanks.

@shazam

exactly same case wid me, intervw was on 20thjan

dont worry inshaAllah she will get her visa soon, they dont prolong woman cases.

remember me in your dua.

thanks.

Timeline

Thank you so much for replying back.. I'm patiently waiting for my fiancé to get approve for a visa but from what I read on this site the wait is extremely long??

Sister

Dont worry he will get his visa soon, for new cases US embassy Islamabad not holding longer.

remember me in your prayers.

thanks.

Edited by Karachi_Guy

Timeline

Dear Mr. warraich02

I hope whatever you said is true ........ but as far as I see ... nothing is change , 4 years and 5th months in Administrative processing, no objection,

never asked for any additional document, interview was good and as per CO, every thing is fine and you will get your visa one to six months.

I have an american born 3 years and 2 moths daughter and she asked her mother many times in a day , baba kab aye gey........

when she talks to me on skype she says baba aap ka visa agaya hay ab ajaoo na ........

first me and wife suffered and now our baby girl suffering due to this administrative processing...........

who will bring back my last 7 years ??? who is answerable for whatever we as a family facing???? due to this visa.

Alhamdulillah I have clear record , they have my number, address come and check about me , my parents ....my family background

come and check each and every thing.......... but please finish this so called pain full "administrative processing".

stay blessed!!!!!!!!!

I really hope you get it soon, 7 years is a bit too long. Did you try getting in touch with the congressmen or a lawyer?

@shazam

exactly same case wid me, intervw was on 20thjan

Keep us updated on your status, hopefully we'll heard the good news soon

Timeline

Inshallah we all will. We checked his status it says refuse??I'm so hurt we are both devastated, have anyone else experience this pls respond and give me hope. I'm not sure if this is Denial or what they have not sent his passport back or a letter explaining why they refuse him

Sister

Dont worry he will get his visa soon, for new cases US embassy Islamabad not holding longer.

thanks.

Timeline

Can you please elaborate it.This process sometimes seems fishy fishy to me. There is no set pattern I have found about the IR1.

Dear Mr. warraich02

stay blessed!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.So true, Indeed its the love and strength of your family bond that has kept you in this damn long process. My prayers are with you brother.IA you will be soon with your family...Aameen

JULY-08-2014 PRIORITY DATE

OCT-19-2015 INTERVIEW

RESULT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING

MUCH AWAITED UPDATES :

OCT-19-2015

OCT-20-2015

OCT-27-2015

NOV-17-2015 (most likely it was due to my email inquiry)

JAN-08-2016 (due to my email inquiry)

FEB-09-2016 (first real update)

MAR-08-2016

MAR-09-2016

MAR-10-2016 ISSUED

Timeline

Here is the email they just sent to me they say it's in Ap but it also still say Refuse on the immigrant status. I'm so confuse!!?? can you pls explain?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please refer to our email of 20 January 2016. This email indicates that administrative processing is still ongoing in your case. Until administrative processing is finished, we will not be in a position to contact you or review this case further. We cannot take any action on your case until administrative processing is complete.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

Sister

thanks.

Edited by Princessa1126

Timeline

U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Refused

Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISL**********01 ISL

Case Creation Date: 17-Nov-2015

Status Updated Date: 29-Jan-2016

Please see the letter you received at your interview for more information.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

This is what his status says Refuse but just recieve an email saying it was still under Ap I'm so confuse can someone pls explain this...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.