TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Hi, i am so upset .my case of K-1 is Refused. So unfortunate :( Can u please share whats the next step..We are extremely upset,i have not received any explanation why its refused from embassy .At my interview i have not been asked for any further documents from me or my fiance.My paaport is with embassy.I provided the police certificates I was put into AP since my interview in Sep and now CEAC status showed this .please share experience why it happened and if the case is closed or whats the next step .Is there any difference between REFUSED and DENIED.This is what CEAC is saying..
U.S. Department of State
NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Refused

Application ID or Case Number: XXXXXXXXX Case Creation Date: 08-Dec-2015 Status Updated Date: 23-Dec-2015

Your application was refused. Please see the letter or other instructions you received at the interview.

For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy .

Edited by HeavensAngel

Hi, i am so upset .my case of K-1 is Refused. So unfortunate :( Can u please share whats the next step..We are extremely upset,i have not received any explanation why its refused from embassy .At my interview i have not been asked for any further documents from me or my fiance.My paaport is with embassy.I provided the police certificates I was put into AP since my interview in Sep and now CEAC status showed this .please share experience why it happened and if the case is closed or whats the next step .Is there any difference between REFUSED and DENIED.This is what CEAC is saying..
U.S. Department of State

NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Refused

Application ID or Case Number: XXXXXXXXX Case Creation Date: 08-Dec-2015 Status Updated Date: 23-Dec-2015

Your application was refused. Please see the letter or other instructions you received at the interview.

For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy .

Have you previously traveled to States in any kinda visa? you should call or email and inquire with them. usually i have seen they give out a letter explaining reason for refusal and do not worry because this is not a denial.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You should not wait anymore but contact your senator or congressman right away and have then email the embassy and find out why your visa was refused. Your passport will be sent back to you very soon and may or may not have a letter with it.

You should not wait anymore but contact your senator or congressman right away and have then email the embassy and find out why your visa was refused. Your passport will be sent back to you very soon and may or may not have a letter with it.

that is all very true

that is all very true

we called congressman before he said they cant do anything before 90 days of AP ,this is like a week ago,and now their office are closed due to new year ,i cant reach them ,they will b back on monday 3 jan. thats what the seretary said no one was in office because of christmas and now newyear hoiday.

also we called DOS yesterday and today, they dont have any updates ,only have on 8 Dec showing its still in AP.

I dont understand why one says refused thats CEAC and DOS says its in AP??

SO MEANS WHAT CAN I DO IF THEY SENT ME PASSPORT WITH NO EXPLANATION WHY ITS REFUSED ? what im gonna do than.and if they dont give me any explantion???

we are thinking to get married but we wanted to know the reason of refusal so we can fix it before anotheer denial

we called congressman before he said they cant do anything before 90 days of AP ,this is like a week ago,and now their office are closed due to new year ,i cant reach them ,they will b back on monday 3 jan. thats what the seretary said no one was in office because of christmas and now newyear hoiday.

also we called DOS yesterday and today, they dont have any updates ,only have on 8 Dec showing its still in AP.

I dont understand why one says refused thats CEAC and DOS says its in AP??

SO MEANS WHAT CAN I DO IF THEY SENT ME PASSPORT WITH NO EXPLANATION WHY ITS REFUSED ? what im gonna do than.and if they dont give me any explantion???

we are thinking to get married but we wanted to know the reason of refusal so we can fix it before anotheer denial

i really hope embassy made some mistake. have u been to US before?

Timeline

Usually the embassy will refuse/deny the visa if they think the relationship is not real and the US citizen is being used just so the beneficiary can get a visa. There are other reasons also like the beneficiary broke the law in the past or the beneficiary overstayed a visit visa.

Have you previously traveled to States in any kinda visa? you should call or email and inquire with them. usually i have seen they give out a letter explaining reason for refusal and do not worry because this is not a denial.

Never travel to or applied for usa visa in any category

Timeline

Happy New Years to all the VJ members in this Forum. I pray to Allah that 2016 brings end to all of our journey of AP process. My husband and I have been waiting for 3 years and 3 months now since the interview. As a University student having to deal with immigration is a great challenge in my life. Please pray for us. My current status of our case is last update was on Dec 15, and 16. Our case was in the States and we have been told the AP was cleared from States and now in its final stage in PAkistan. I will update all of you once I hear something new on our case. Stay blessed.

Timeline

Happy New Years to all the VJ members in this Forum. I pray to Allah that 2016 brings end to all of our journey of AP process. My husband and I have been waiting for 3 years and 3 months now since the interview. As a University student having to deal with immigration is a great challenge in my life. Please pray for us. My current status of our case is last update was on Dec 15, and 16. Our case was in the States and we have been told the AP was cleared from States and now in its final stage in PAkistan. I will update all of you once I hear something new on our case. Stay blessed.

Thank you sam for letting us about your case updates its been awhile since you have post anything I were wondering about your case status btw my sanator office has gotten response from

embassy they said if my case will completed they will contact me to appear at the consulate for finger print that's was 2 months ago as I'm still waiting for them to contact me its been 4 years now under my ap I had many updates in the end of last year but unfortunately still waiting..

may Allha Pak this new year 2016 bring us happiness so all can be reunited with our loved once stay blessed i kept praying for all of us visa get issued very soon.. INsha Allha Good Luck to You guys.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.