TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I AM ASKNG A QUSTION FROM ALL IF U CAN TEL ME............... ............ IS IT NECESARY THAT EMBASY ASK FOR DS260 FORM AND MEDICL AFTER SOMETIME OR THEY ASK WHEN NEESSARY AND THN CAL FOR FINGRPRNT... CAN ANYON PLZ SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT

The embassy can ask for new documents and medical many times before they are ready to issue the visa. They can also call for fingerprints and oath and still not issue the visa.

Timeline

Assalam-o-Alaikkum

First of all congrats to all brothers and sisters who got their visa in last few months as I am online after few months.....

my good wishes and prayers with all of you who are suffering in this painful period of AP.

my case last update was 13th July 2015 and i am in Admin Process since September 2011. my interview was good and CO said every thing seems ok and

you will get your visa one to six months.........and now its almost 4 years in AP....my wife is us citizen and case is IR-CR1.

I request you guys please pray for me as its just going to complete 4 years of my Admin process, in this whole period US embassy Islamabad

did not ask for any thing and for last one year they did not reply any of our email, my wife contacted to senator office but useless.

I request all of you brother and sisters please remember me in your prayers!!!!!!!! thanks alot.

I am sorry that you and your wife have spent so many years in AP. We also spent many years waiting. Have they been updating your case at all and when was the last update?

Timeline

Assalam-o-Alaikkum

First of all congrats to all brothers and sisters who got their visa in last few months as I am online after few months.....

my good wishes and prayers with all of you who are suffering in this painful period of AP.

my case last update was 13th July 2015 and i am in Admin Process since September 2011. my interview was good and CO said every thing seems ok and

you will get your visa one to six months.........and now its almost 4 years in AP....my wife is us citizen and case is IR-CR1.

I request you guys please pray for me as its just going to complete 4 years of my Admin process, in this whole period US embassy Islamabad

did not ask for any thing and for last one year they did not reply any of our email, my wife contacted to senator office but useless.

I request all of you brother and sisters please remember me in your prayers!!!!!!!! thanks alot.

I am sorry that you and your wife have spent so many years in AP. We also spent many years waiting. Have they been updating your case at all and when was the last update?

Timeline

KARACHI GUY CANU TELL WHAT IS YOUR STORY... ANY MEDICAL ASKD AND ANY SECOND INTRVEIW????????????????????

Dear Brother

My story is very simple, arranged marriage, I had one and only interview and medical in September 2011, interview was good and

CO last comment is " every things seems ok and you will get your visa one to six months he did not ask for any further documents etc.

since that day its been four years they did not ask for any thing and in first 2 years they used to official reply my emails but for last one and half year

we did not receive any reply from US embassy Islamabad, although we only send inquiry after 4 to six months.

very tired, very disappointing, very much stress and very hopeless feelings these days.........

Timeline

Thank you so much Carolyn for your great sympathy!!!!!

Well this year they used to update my case status after one or two months, once or twice and then stop

last 3 years they used to update caste status after 6 to 8 months and in 2013 November December they updated my case 14 times

and after they went on sleep for many months.

this year my last update is 13th July.

Please remember me in your prayers!!!, Thanks.

Timeline

Thank you so much Carolyn for your great sympathy!!!!!

Well this year they used to update my case status after one or two months, once or twice and then stop

last 3 years they used to update caste status after 6 to 8 months and in 2013 November December they updated my case 14 times

and after they went on sleep for many months.

this year my last update is 13th July.

Please remember me in your prayers!!!, Thanks.

I want to tell you to not feel discouraged. Islamabad embassy makes so many couples wait years. You and your wife are not alone. Our case had many , many updates. during the years of waiting my husband had 3 interviews and 2 field investigations. We would get our hopes up after sending in documents or interviews or field investigations but still we had to wait. I don't know to this day why we had to wait so long but we had faith that someday we would get the visa.

Even when they ask for documents and medical it may not mean anything and the new medical expires. Maybe it is better not to spend that money for no reason. Your last update was July 13th. I pray they will work on your case some more and finish it.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi,

i had my interview on Feb 10, 2015. On Feb 18, 2015 my case updated then long silence till i requested my passport back after 5 and half month, probably because i emailed them and they reply to send it back. After 15 days passed i emailed them again of completing six month of Ready status, but then there is continuous update on my case like 4 to 5 and then my status change to "Administrative Processing". I received email same day to submit fresh medical and passport. I will submit these documents in 4 to 5 days.

what i read from other people experience that this doesnot guarantee visa as ppl submitted their passport with no sign of ISSUE. Please tell me realistic approach as already i am fed up with this Ready sign.

Consular didnt say any Adminsitrative processing at the time of interview or didnt give me any green paper just white brochure of my right in usa with domestic violence stuff.

Please share your experience what should i expect..

Thanks alot

Timeline

I will have interview on 22 sep please guys pray for me..

This is my another case under f4 category....

Best of luck! You r in my prayers

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

May allha pak make easily approved your visa this time without Ap Insha Allha keep faith In Allha All will go well good luck brother. Ours prayers always with you

Timeline

Guys i get reply from embassy yesterday with case updated 26th Aug I've emailed them on 20h Aug i dont know when their review will finished any guess guys regarding to this email above?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Your correspondence has become a part of the case record. And please be informed that it has already been forwarded to concerned personnel for further review and consideration.

Therefore, as soon as this request is reviewed, we will make contact accordingly with an update

Edited by yarm24

Timeline

I want to tell you to not feel discouraged. Islamabad embassy makes so many couples wait years. You and your wife are not alone. Our case had many , many updates. during the years of waiting my husband had 3 interviews and 2 field investigations. We would get our hopes up after sending in documents or interviews or field investigations but still we had to wait. I don't know to this day why we had to wait so long but we had faith that someday we would get the visa.

Even when they ask for documents and medical it may not mean anything and the new medical expires. Maybe it is better not to spend that money for no reason. Your last update was July 13th. I pray they will work on your case some more and finish it.

thanks for your kind words and courage, you are such a brave lady and you always been very supportive for all AP members , thanks for your pray, that is what i need always.

my good wishes always with you and your husband!

good luck for your interview! inshaa Allah you will get your visa!!!

Timeline

Asslamu Alikum my interview was yesterday only asked simple questions about my wife.after interview co said to me your case needs some more time. He gave me AP sheet.i asked him do you need more documents he said no everything is perfect. I went to usa in 2001 in visit visa. I applied again in 2013 they rejected my visa. After that he also told me if you did not get your visa in one month you can email us. Any idea about that how long it will take more. This is our first marriage same age same religioun. Why he put us AP.

• Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

• Marriage: 09-26-2014

I-130 Sent : 12-8-2014

I-130 Received at USCIS : 12-11-2014

I-130 NOA1 (Approved) : 01-8-2015 :wow:

Case sent to NVC by USCIS : 01-24-2015

NVC Case Received : 02-23-2015

Case Number Received : 02-26-2015

Completed DS-261,Paid AOS Fee : 02-28-2015

AOS Fee Showing Paid : 03-01-2015

AOS & IV Package sent : 03-11-2015

NVC Received AOS and IV Packages : 03-14-2015

(60 Days waiting period starts) :clock:

IV Fee Generated : 03-26-2015

IV Fee showing Paid : 04-01-2015

Checklist for Ds 260: 04-09-2015

Completed DS-260 : 04-10-2015

Case sent for supervisor review : 05-27-2015

Case Completed at NVC: 06-19-2015 :dancing:

(After 24 days in supervisor review)

(P4) Interview Letter Received: 06-26-2015

Medical interview:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

May allha pak make easily approved your visa this time without Ap Insha Allha keep faith In Allha All will go well good luck brother. Ours prayers always with you

Thanks brother

Best of luck! You r in my prayers

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.