TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part III (merged thread)

2,896 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi,

I have send my passport and medical on Friday, today Embassy received. What do u guys think how long it take embassy to review for final processing.

My interview was on Feb 10, 2015 and after my status continuously show Ready. Embasy emailed me to ask for Original passport and Medical.

Desperately waiting for Issued status

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks brother i got another update today 31Aug pls everyone remember me as well in your prayers!

Yarm bro share your updates in this month..

Mine is updated on 26,28,29 aug.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi,

I have send my passport and medical on Friday, today Embassy received. What do u guys think how long it take embassy to review for final processing.

My interview was on Feb 10, 2015 and after my status continuously show Ready. Embasy emailed me to ask for Original passport and Medical.

Desperately waiting for Issued status

give them about 2 weeks and keep watching ceac site after seeing few updates it will show issued good luck your visa is ready i think

Yarm bro share your updates in this month..

Mine is updated on 26,28,29 aug.

6th,7th,18th, 26th, 31st i have gotten like 5 updates during this month lets see what is coming next we can only pray for good !

Timeline

Got it today

Your file in the immigrant visa case was reviewed recently, and you are required to submit the following documents:

An updated medical examination report from an Embassy approved physician.

Form DS-260. Form DS-230 is no longer in use and has been replaced by form DS-260. The form DS-260 is filled out and submitted online only (https://ceac.state.gov/iv/). Instead of submitting a hard copy of the complete form DS-260, the applicant only has to submit a printout of the confirmation page to our office.

2 visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View).

On receiving these items, we will schedule the applicant(s) for a personal appearnace at our office to electronically sign form DS-260.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

<KM

Timeline

Dear guys please guide me as you all know i have another interview on 22 sep under f4 and i already get medical appointment for 11 sep for my upcoming interview but today after 3 years of ap of my old case f2a catogory i got the email to submit medical ,picture and 260 form... I am so confuse what should i do

Edited by kaleem999

Timeline

Kaleem bhai this is good news and also very confusion which option to pick up or drop as you aware we can expect anything from Islamabad embassy during your new interview they may not or may put you back in Ap I think your old case Ap has been completed And they are about to issue your visa let's wait and see what other will tell you here Insha Allha, Allha Pak help you in taking the right decision I keep praying for you .

Got it today

Your file in the immigrant visa case was reviewed recently, and you are required to submit the following documents:

An updated medical examination report from an Embassy approved physician.

Form DS-260. Form DS-230 is no longer in use and has been replaced by form DS-260. The form DS-260 is filled out and submitted online only (https://ceac.state.gov/iv/). Instead of submitting a hard copy of the complete form DS-260, the applicant only has to submit a printout of the confirmation page to our office.

2 visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View).

On receiving these items, we will schedule the applicant(s) for a personal appearnace at our office to electronically sign form DS-260.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

<KM

Dear guys please guide me as you all know i have another interview on 22 sep under f4 and i already get medical appointment for 11 sep for my upcoming interview but today after 3 years of ap of my old case f2a catogory i got the email to submit medical ,picture and 260 form... I am so confuse what should i do

I would say you should get a qualified attorney involved with two case scenario that u have, it might mess things up even more. dont get scared with my words but just take things carefully.

If you want to then you can email embassy telling them of your two case scenario and what step you should take

Timeline

Kaleem bhai this is good news and also very confusion which option to pick up or drop as you aware we can expect anything from Islamabad embassy during your new interview they may not or may put you back in Ap I think your old case Ap has been completed And they are about to issue your visa let's wait and see what other will tell you here Insha Allha, Allha Pak help you in taking the right decision I keep praying for you .

Thanks brother and the better way i think i should email embassy about this issue

Timeline

Yarm bro one option is that should I reschedule interview

Timeline

Yarm bro one option is that should I reschedule interview[/quote

this is a good option to delay your new case interview in case after taking fingerprint and oath your visa still not issued you still have another case ready for you this is my personal opinion do not take this unless other experts will tell exactly what to do

I suggest you to also create your own thread and I'm sure you will get helpful answers

Timeline

Yarm bro one option is that should I reschedule interview[/quote

this is a good option to delay your new case interview in case after taking fingerprint and oath your visa still not issued you still have another case ready for you this is my personal opinion do not take this unless other experts will tell exactly what to do

I suggest you to also create your own thread and I'm sure you will get helpful answers

I talk with my brother in usa he also gave me this option to delay interview lets see what happening.

Yarm any updates in your case

Timeline

No update yet kaleem bhai i need prayers from all of you anyway which city are you going for medical ?

Anyone else getting updates ?

Islamabad because its near to my city i am living in peshawar

Timeline

Islamabad because its near to my city i am living in peshawar

that's cool i believe your visa is ready good luck i have a question which date embassy email you regrading for new docs,

and have you email them before or they just emailed you 1st ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.