curiosa

October 2014 Filers - Texas Service Center

1,380 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey everyone!

It's been a month we got our NOA2 hardcopy. The process was sent to NVC on the last 29th, since then ..crickets! Should I start calling since it's been 33 days from the time we got approved?

PS:You all might also be happy to know that I was on the US for a visit and just came back to Brazil, not a problem at port of entry with imigration. I met the officer later at the airport and he said welcome to America fiancé!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Yes, you should definitely call them to get your case number. Have you checked CEAC? It should tell you whether it's gotten to the embassy or not. It should be after a month!

Check out the noa2 TSC oct filers thread!

K-1 Visa

♥ 10/2/14- I-129F form sent
♥ 10/3/14- USCIS received I-129F
♥ 10/7/14- NOA1
4/24/15- NOA2 [6.5 months; 199 days]
♥ 5/11/15- NVC received & case number assigned
5/13/15- NVC left
5/14/15- Consulate received & ready for interview
6/15/15- Interview- APPROVED!!

7/10/15- Visa in hand

7/11/15- POE

7/14/15- Marriage (Civil)

AOS

7/20/15- AOS/EAD/AP sent together

7/23/15- NOA1 for all 3

8/17/15- Biometrics

8/31/15- Expedited AP document (all in one day)

9/22/15- EAD NOA2

9/30/15- Received EAD/AP combo card

11/20/15- AOS NOA2 (no interview)

11/25/15- Green card received! Woohoo!!!

"Can my fiance(e) visit on VWP while awaiting K-1 visa?"
Check out our recent experience coming through JFK on VWP here!

*Fellow Ecuamerican couples: All info you need to know--

Concise post NOA-2 steps, advice, & consulate info here!*

al6ryq.png

Allie & Santy

Hey everyone!

It's been a month we got our NOA2 hardcopy. The process was sent to NVC on the last 29th, since then ..crickets! Should I start calling since it's been 33 days from the time we got approved?

PS:You all might also be happy to know that I was on the US for a visit and just came back to Brazil, not a problem at port of entry with imigration. I met the officer later at the airport and he said welcome to America fiancé!

For some reference we were sent to NVC on May 29, I called on June 5 and the case was received that day. I called back on June 9 and got our case number. I called a third time on June 17 and was told the case was sent to London Embassy on June 16. I tracked the DHL package using the DHL reference thread- case was signed for early June 19 UK time, and the CEAC website was updated to ready later that day. I have still yet to receive the NVC letter - we are expecting "packet 3" from London this week.

(L):) I am the petitioner :)(L)

K-1 Journey:

Petition Sent : 9-18-14

Petition Received: 9-19-14

NOA1: 9-23-14

NOA1 Hardcopy: 9-29-14

RFE: 4-30-15

RFE Response Rec'd: 5-8-15

NOA 2: 5-19-15

NOA2 Hardcopy: 5-26-15

Sent to NVC: 5-29-15

NVC Received : 6-5-15

NVC Case # assigned:6-9-15 (Date received on phone)

Sent to Embassy:6-16-15

Embassy Received:6-19-15

Medical: 6-22-15

Packet 3 Received: Not Received

Packet 3 Sent:6-26-15

Packet 4 Received: Not Received

Interview: 7-27-15 - Approved!!!

POE: 8-20-15

Wedding: 9-12-15

AOS Journey(I-485, I-765, I-131):

Packet Sent: 11-03-2015

Packet Received: 11-04-2015

NOA1: 11-10-2015

Biometrics: 12-01-2015

EAD/AP Approved: 1-25-2016

EAD/AP Mailed:

EAD/AP Received:

AOS Approved: 2-20-16

GC mailed: 2-24-16

GC received:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

For some reference we were sent to NVC on May 29, I called on June 5 and the case was received that day. I called back on June 9 and got our case number. I called a third time on June 17 and was told the case was sent to London Embassy on June 16. I tracked the DHL package using the DHL reference thread- case was signed for early June 19 UK time, and the CEAC website was updated to ready later that day. I have still yet to receive the NVC letter - we are expecting "packet 3" from London this week.

Dang! I guess I am super late then. I thought they were supposed to call or email us! On CEAC it asks for visa number..is it the case number given by NVC?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA==

Or CEAC.state.gov if that doesn't work. It's your case number. You need to get that from NVC. It's not the receipt number.

If you guys haven't been following the noa2 thread yet, follow! Unfortunately DOS is having technical issues (since June 9th) and is not printing visas at the moment (every country, all visa categories) because they can't do the clearances they need before issuing the visas. So once your application gets to your embassy, you may want to wait a little before submitting the ds160, and you can schedule an appointment, but if you schedule it for anytime before the problem is fixed, they may reschedule you (probably to prevent more backlog). They're saying they hope to fix it this week, though! :) you can join our thread to keep updates on it because I don't want to post more about it here if people are still waiting for noa2s!

Also- Congrats to new approvals! Is anyone else still waiting? have you made info pass appts? If you're still waiting, I hope they finish every oct case this week!

K-1 Visa

♥ 10/2/14- I-129F form sent
♥ 10/3/14- USCIS received I-129F
♥ 10/7/14- NOA1
4/24/15- NOA2 [6.5 months; 199 days]
♥ 5/11/15- NVC received & case number assigned
5/13/15- NVC left
5/14/15- Consulate received & ready for interview
6/15/15- Interview- APPROVED!!

7/10/15- Visa in hand

7/11/15- POE

7/14/15- Marriage (Civil)

AOS

7/20/15- AOS/EAD/AP sent together

7/23/15- NOA1 for all 3

8/17/15- Biometrics

8/31/15- Expedited AP document (all in one day)

9/22/15- EAD NOA2

9/30/15- Received EAD/AP combo card

11/20/15- AOS NOA2 (no interview)

11/25/15- Green card received! Woohoo!!!

"Can my fiance(e) visit on VWP while awaiting K-1 visa?"
Check out our recent experience coming through JFK on VWP here!

*Fellow Ecuamerican couples: All info you need to know--

Concise post NOA-2 steps, advice, & consulate info here!*

al6ryq.png

Allie & Santy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

Oooooooo myyyyy goddddddd

Our case was approveddddd.

I'm so happy

Urime / Congrats.

event.png

Petition received------------------- 12.22.2014

Electronic NOA1 rec. (SRC)-------- 12.24.2014

Electronic NOA2 ----------------------7/20/2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.