JTTJ

Checklist October

17 posts in this topic

Anybody get a checklist in October and got another 60 day wait letter after?

I have a checklist in October, scanned checklist on 10/14 and 10/18 received email to wait for 60 days. I guess I will CC the first week of December, ........................ :pop:

12/27/13 - NVC received I-130 approval package

01/31/14 - Fill the form DS-261

02/04/14 - AOS fee show PAID

02/10/14 - IV fee show PAID

08/08/14 - Sent civil documents

10/01/14- checklist for police certificate

10/14/14- scanned checklist

12/04/14 - CC

03/30/15- interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

We received an AoS checklist on 10/17 and the scan date for its package is 10/21

Our Relationship
11/06/2010: Met in Spain
11/21/2010: Officially became an item
08/12/2011: A moved to USA

09/09/2012: A moved back to Spain
01/26/2013: I proposed in Barcelona
07/19/2013: WEDDING DAY! (L)

USCIS
05/16/2014: I-130 package scanned

05/19/2014: I-130 NOA1 electronic copy received
05/27/2014: I-130 NOA1 hard copy received
05/23/2014: I-130 NOA2 ELECTRONIC COPY RECEIVED! :dancing:

NVC
06/03/2014: NVC received case
06/23/2014: NVC Case Number and Invoice ID Number assigned
07/09/2014: DS-261 completed online & accepted
07/10/2014: AoS bill invoiced & paid
08/05/2014: AoS package scanned
09/08/2014: IV bill invoiced & paid
09/10/2014: IV package scanned
09/28/2014: DS-260 completed online & accepted
10/17/2014: AoS checklist email received

10/21/2014: AoS checklist package scanned

12/13/2014: CASE COMPLETE! :dancing:
12/29/2014: Interview scheduled

12/30/2014: P4 email received

12/31/2014: Case file shipped to the Embassy (In-Transit)

Embassy

01-05-2015: Case file arrived (Ready)
02-10-2015: Medical appointment in Madrid
02-12-2015: Interview in Madrid:
APPROVED! :dancing::dance:

02-13-2015: Visa issued

02-17-2015: Visa in hand

02-25-2015: POE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

We received an AoS checklist on 10/17 and the scan date for its package is 10/21

yhea I received a checklist for the AOS if you see how I rushed to send back that checklist lol! October 6 was scan date for my package.

Hey,

I guess no cc as yet for you?

nope...hoping these next few weeks bring in some good news before Christmas.

We received a checklist Nov 3rd..and we got the 60 day letter as well :ranting:

Its not the checklist thats upsetting its the wait. Its almost like a insult for US citizens to have to wait that long for a simple mistake to be resolve. Its just not right

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I sent in my AOS on the 18th of NOV. after thinking about it i think i didn´t write how many people I was sponsoring, 1 which is just my husand. Although I am living abroad therefore I haven´t filed for taxes...so I have a joint sponsor, which filed the AOS correctly.. does anyone have any insite if my tiny error will result in a checklist.. if so should i already send out a new AOS??

60 days of waiting is stressful..

p.s has anyone paid for AOS vai money order?? bc i paid with one but I have not recived a notice that they have cashed it yet!!

There may be some hope...I got a checklist RFE on Sept 11 and I resent the package the next day and we got the 60 day notice BUT we ended up getting our case complete on Oct 20!

I sent in my AOS on the 18th of NOV. after thinking about it i think i didn´t write how many people I was sponsoring, 1 which is just my husand. Although I am living abroad therefore I haven´t filed for taxes...so I have a joint sponsor, which filed the AOS correctly.. does anyone have any insite if my tiny error will result in a checklist.. if so should i already send out a new AOS??

60 days of waiting is stressful..

p.s has anyone paid for AOS vai money order?? bc i paid with one but I have not recived a notice that they have cashed it yet!!

Hi! I ended up recieving a second checklist for the number of people in household, apparently they didnt like the number of people I put in, and they just told me to bring a new AOS to the interview and completed our case (Thank God) Hopefully that will happen for you! :goofy:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi! I ended up recieving a second checklist for the number of people in household, apparently they didnt like the number of people I put in, and they just told me to bring a new AOS to the interview and completed our case (Thank God) Hopefully that will happen for you! :goofy:

I sure hope so!!! thankss!

Yes this is a joke on us tax paying citizens who are doing things the right way now Nvc is telling you about thats it's close to 90 days now to get the checklist review to CC

Timeline

Hey,

I guess no cc as yet for you?

I finally got a case complete November 21 just waiting on interview

How did the interview go??

I finally got a case complete November 21 just waiting on interview

How did the interview go??

It went so well! They let us into the embassy at 1145 and they called us to the window at 12:10 and the first person to interview asked us questions and checked over our papers for like 20-25 minutes. They we sat down and waited 5-10 minutes and they called us to talk to the embassy official (American) and he had us swear to tell the truth and asked maybe 5 questions and then told us our visa was approved we were out of the embassy before 1pm. They didnt seem to check over the new AOS paperwork very much but I had attached a letter explaining what they told me the error was (incorrect household size) and why I thought it was not an error (our household will be just my husband and I even though we will be living with my parents until we are on our feet) but that I thought that the income was sufficient to cover 4 people regardless so to allow me to change it to four if necessary. They didnt say anything about it at all, just threw out the old AOS and attached the new one.

Hopefully you will be able to bring yours to the interview too. It seems like at the embassy they are not as concerned with tiny errors, but that could just be San jose. Good luck to you!!

Timeline

Yea hmmm we received a AOS checklist on oct.31, we corrected it n sent it rite back on Nov. 1st. NVC emailed us on Nov. 21st saying that they got our doc.on Nov. 18th. So we don't know where our doc. were for fourteen days. Any ways we r still waiting for our case to b completed, & to get that interview date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.