spookyturtle

The Official Outrage Over Obama Immigration Reform thread

280 posts in this topic

or OOOOIR for short. I don't know about you guys, but I say he just gave every legal immigrant in the history of the US a big, giant, middle finger in the face. Everyone on this site should be angry about this. This is an insult to all of us and the American people.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I love what he said. I think Obama is the best president in the last 30 years. All hail his greatness and willingness to save us from ourselves and prosperity.

I love what he said. I think Obama is the best president in the last 30 years. All hail his greatness and willingness to save us from ourselves and prosperity.

Lying will not be tolerated in this thread. Only politicians can lie. You're as mad as I am.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Lying will not be tolerated in this thread. Only politicians can lie. You're as mad as I am.

No. I'm knot...

Full Definition of MAD
: disordered in mind : insane
a : completely unrestrained by reason and judgment <drivenmad by the pain>
b : incapable of being explained or accounted for <a mad decision>

No. I'm knot...

Full Definition of MAD
: disordered in mind : insane
a : completely unrestrained by reason and judgment <drivenmad by the pain>
b : incapable of being explained or accounted for <a mad decision>

I guess I'm mad then. I fit all of those definitions.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Look all you negative Nancies... he said it's just delayed deportation for folks who have been here for over 5 years and have citizen children. It's not like the floodgates have been opened. Stop being paranoid and just let the man make a few executive decisions that are good for this country. Murika!!!!

Edited by DavenRoxy

Look all you negative Nancies... he said it's just delayed deportation for folks who have been here for over 5 years and have citizen children. It's not like the floodgates have been opened. Stop being paranoid and just let the man make a few executive decisions that are good for this country. Murika!!!!

Delayed deportation for 5 million people who weren't even in deportation proceedings.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Delayed deportation for 5 million people who weren't even in deportation proceedings.

So IF they ever get to the deportation stage, they will be delayed. Relax, my friend, all will be well, and all manner o' things will be well. All this RWNJ paranoia is just making me want to rush out this weekend and buy a tinfoil hat.

So IF they ever get to the deportation stage, they will be delayed. Relax, my friend, all will be well, and all manner o' things will be well. All this RWNJ paranoia is just making me want to rush out this weekend and buy a tinfoil hat.

Buy ammo instead.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

He just slapped us all in the face who went through the legal process.

He certainly did. And all of those currently in the process. Reward the rule breakers, bust balls of those who pay the fees and follow the legal process.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

He certainly did. And all of those currently in the process. Reward the rule breakers, bust balls of those who pay the fees and follow the legal process.

Really sad day for USA very sad free driver license free goodies bags for illegals from us tax payers what do we get nothing but a huge boot in the behind.