khalid_ahq

Successful Interview In Riyadh

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi Guys Yesterday we had a successful interview in Riyadh :dancing::dancing::dancing::dance: :dance: :dance: , it was simple and easy questions, we start with the main gate > counter where the documents being audited and he asked us simple questions > go to pay the fees > back to the same counter and the did the finger prints> Interview simple questions and to swear about every thing is correct then finger prints again the interviewer told us you look fine and we have just one check to accept wait 10 mintues then go back to the couter we will call you> back to the counter and told us congrats (Mabroook in Arabic) he give me the original documents and took our passports > he gave me a paper and send me to fedex to pay and get reciept > come back to the same window and we are done and told me max two weeks to get your passports along with the visa )))) was easy but it took around 3 hours and you know guys I was too much ready to feel like documents bank any thing he request I give copy and original and some with translation.

extras questions before going to the interview at the counter.

He asked about bank statement and it was ready with me, he asked about salary and monthly saving.

He asked about a letter from my company I told him no I don't have and I didn't read such thing in the instructions, he said ok, I told him I have a copy of my contract, he answer great it works.

He asked about the person in us in my application (Our address there and mail box address) how i know him and if he will sponsor us financially, I answered about the first question it is relative I explained that, but if he can sponsor us I told him I didn't ask him this because it was not in the instruction and I do have some money I prefer to handle financial issues by my self, he answered that's fine.

extras questions at the interview.

He was so interested about education and our experience.(at the counter before most of original documents related to study and experience was requested from my wife only (she the principle applicant) they chat with me about my work in Riyadh.

​at the end every thing went fine and I really appreciate the help at this site from the beginning, as always special thanks to Susie, thaaaankssss :cry:

Excellent! Glad to hear it went so well, and your description shows it pays to be well prepared with bank statements etc!

Congratulations and all the best for your relocation!

Edited by SusieQQQ

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Mabrooooooooooooook :jest:

Applied to lottery: 29 Oct 2013

Entry checked: 2 May 2014

Case number: 2015AF00019xxx

Form DS-260 completed: 03 JUN 2014

Passed Interview: 18 May 2015

Landed in the US: 22 of July 2015

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Filed: Other Country: Yemen
Timeline

مبروك :dance: :dance: :dance: Congratulations

And thank you for sharing your experience.
I'm living in Dammam and my interview also will be in Riyadh.
I have a small question, my English is good but my wife is the principle applicant and she's not fluent in English, so in which language did they talk with her in English or Arabic?

Again Congratulations..

I already passed education qualification for DV visa .My job is a Taxi Driver in my country.I will answer I am a Taxi Driver honestly if CO ask what your job is .Is my job good enough for CO to approve my visa? And alsoI intend to answer that I will do Taxi Driver in US if CO ask me "what will you do when you arrive in US" . My sponsor told me I might get Taxi Driver job in US .Please suggest me.
Edited by kolatt

مبروك :dance: :dance: :dance: Congratulations

And thank you for sharing your experience.

I'm living in Dammam and my interview also will be in Riyadh.

I have a small question, my English is good but my wife is the principle applicant and she's not fluent in English, so in which language did they talk with her in English or Arabic?

Again Congratulations..

Thank you ))), same case is here my wife principile and she is not as good as me in english, but every thing went fine and she didn't get some questions at the counter and he replied the question to her in Arabic so no need to be worry

I already passed education qualification for DV visa .My job is a Taxi Driver in my country.I will answer I am a Taxi Driver honestly if CO ask what your job is .Is my job good enough for CO to approve my visa? And alsoI intend to answer that I will do Taxi Driver in US if CO ask me "what will you do when you arrive in US" . My sponsor told me I might get Taxi Driver job in US .Please suggest me.

As I know if you passed the education it should be fine

Filed: Other Country: Thailand
Timeline

Congratulation for success in your interview.

I believe you're waiting to receive the passport back in two weeks, my question here is that what are other document that we expected to get along with VISA that stamp on passport?

Like previous year, there is envelop to bring to US custom when entering, I am not sure about this year will the process still the same and we provided with seal envelop.

Appreciate if anybody can provide clarification.

Cheers!

Congratulation for success in your interview.

I believe you're waiting to receive the passport back in two weeks, my question here is that what are other document that we expected to get along with VISA that stamp on passport?

Like previous year, there is envelop to bring to US custom when entering, I am not sure about this year will the process still the same and we provided with seal envelop.

Appreciate if anybody can provide clarification.

Cheers!

Yes there will be an envelope - there is always is, for any immigrant visa. It is technically part of your visa. And goes into your USCIS file in the US.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.