DarkKiss

During the Interview

26 posts in this topic

Congrats i thought they changed!!! To Mail boxes etc... I have no get my packet yet... Did he take your w2 banks staments pay stubs etcétera?

Mailboxes are for non immigrant visas, students, work, and tourist visas.

Others kind visas start on january.

Congrats on the approval.

Have the rules changed because at one point it was mandatory that both parties attended the interview in order to be considered for approvals?!

The rule arent changed.

Everybody say that if one person goes alone to the interview will be denied, but that isnt truth.

I went alone to my interview and i was approved.

Everybody told dont go alone you will be denied.

I went explained everthing and answered all questions and i was approved, i am in ap for something wrong on their records but i was aporoved without problem at the interview. Read my timeline.

I for 1 know that one does not get denied for that reason alone but I also know that in alot of cases when both parties aren't present at the interview they would normally leave it for una cita abierta until they are both able to be present unless there's a good reason for the other to not be there.

Congrats!

And welcome to America!

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Congratulations!! Very happy for you. So Domex is still the courier service, that is good to know. can you post the date of receipt of the passport with visa and if it was mailed or picked up by your fiance? I would love to get an idea of the turn around time.

Well, Good luck to you and yours on your endeavors.

TIME LINE

5/21/14 - MAILED I-129F PETITION (L)

5/22/14 - USCIS RCVD PETITION :)

5/27/14 - NOA1 :)

8/11/14 - TRANSFERRED TO CSC?? :unsure:

9/16/14 - NOA2 EMAIL!!! :dancing:

9/22/14 - NOA2 HARD COPY!! :)

10/6/14 - NVC RECEIVED APPROVED PETITION, CASE NUMBER PROVIDED.

10/8/14 - CEAC STATUS "READY"

10/9/14 - PACKAGE LEFT NVC TO DR CONSULATE! :dancing:

10/14/14 - CONSULATE RECEIVED :yes:

10/16/14 - CEAC STATUS UPDATE DATE CHANGE: STILL "READY"

10/20/14 - GOT MY INTERVIEW FOR 12/15/14, CALLED CONSULATE IN DR :goofy:

10/21/14 - INTERVIEW DATE POSTED ON THE IV CURRENT APPOINTMENT LIST

10/24/14 - CEAC STATUS UPDATE DATE CHANGE: STILL "READY"

11/03/14 - PACKET 4 RCVD

12/15/14 - INTERVIEW - APPROVED!!! :D

12/18/14 - CEAC STATUS - ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING..........

12/19/14 - CEAC STATUS - ISSUED!

12/24/14 - VISA PICKED UP AT DOMEX

12/25/14 - ENTERED US /FORT LAUDERDALE POE

01/07/15 - SS RECVD

03/01/15 - MARRIED

04/09/15 - AOS PACKAGE SUBMITTED VIA FEDEX

04/14/15 - NOA RCVD

05/07/15 - BIOMETRICS COMPLETED

06/23/15 - EAD APPROVED

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline

Congratulations!! Very happy for you. So Domex is still the courier service, that is good to know. can you post the date of receipt of the passport with visa and if it was mailed or picked up by your fiance? I would love to get an idea of the turn around time.

Well, Good luck to you and yours on your endeavors.

Sure, no problem.

Visa Timeline

Filed on I130 12/19/2021

R’cd NOA 1- 12/19/2021, Assigned - Nebraska Service Center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.