Raul786

Plz Guide me

14 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I have my cr-1 interview scheduled next month. I have a query about poverty guideline. My wife mentioned 2 dependents in i 864 so that makes household size 3. her income is $ 28500 while $125% of HHS Poverty Guideline for three households mentioned in 1864-p is $ 24737.

My question is that when caluclating poverty guideline will they include me aswell and they will calculate it for household size 4 or they will exclude me and will only calculate for three (my wife and two dependents mentioned).

any advice much appreciated thanx

Timeline

Hi everyone,

I have my cr-1 interview scheduled next month. I have a query about poverty guideline. My wife mentioned 2 dependents in i 864 so that makes household size 3. her income is $ 28500 while $125% of HHS Poverty Guideline for three households mentioned in 1864-p is $ 24737.

My question is that when caluclating poverty guideline will they include me aswell and they will calculate it for household size 4 or they will exclude me and will only calculate for three (my wife and two dependents mentioned).

Your wife + 2 dependents + You immigrant = household size of 4

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-864p.pdf

125% ~ $29,812

You need co-sponsor if her income is $28,500

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

two little sisters

tell her to find a qualified joint sponsor.. You have to take I-864+tax returns from joint sponsor for the interview...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

duplicate threads merged

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

tell her to find a qualified joint sponsor.. You have to take I-864+tax returns from joint sponsor for the interview...

how can i do that i mean i will need to,send i864 of joint sponsor to nvc while my interview is just around the corner..have i messed up my case? :(

Timeline

how can i do that i mean i will need to,send i864 of joint sponsor to nvc while my interview is just around the corner..have i messed up my case? :(

Your process with NVC is done... You have to obtain I-864 and tax returns from a joint sponsor for the interview.. You can submit it to the Consulate officer..

Timeline

Your process with NVC is done... You have to obtain I-864 and tax returns from a joint sponsor for the interview.. You can submit it to the Consulate officer..

do you think its necessary? is there any chance that they might let it go?

Yes, they will just denied you the visa if that's what you want.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Timeline

Your sponsor income is insufficient. Assuming all is well, you have a great chance to get 221G to submit a joint sponsor. If you don’t mind visa delay then try your luck.

Timeline

Hi everyone,

its 4 people including you .. so she ll need 29872$/year

Interview Date is november 18, 2014 :dancing: :goofy: :idea:

:wow:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.