12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

so my wife went for the interview yesterday and after about 4hours of tormenting questions, the co handed to her 221g white slip and marked only administrative processing and told her to return on Dec 15. to come only with her passport and the white slip.. no documents no evidence ,nothing more. is this a positive sign? is there the probability that she will get approved?

Edited by youngman2013

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

so my wife went for the interview yesterday and after about 4hours of tormenting questions, the co handed to her 221g white slip and marked only administrative processing and told her to return on Dec 15. to come only with her passport and the white slip.. no documents no evidence ,nothing more. is this a positive sign? is there the probability that she will get approved?

She sure nothing is checked on the form or anything. Can she post here with personal info redacted.? And they say come back on a specific day with passport that sounds promising. Bu tell her to recheck her 221g.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Hello,

i am us citizen and my wife and children's did have there interview too but officer did not ask not question to my 2 littles daugther but he gave my wife white paper and the paper he ask her to bring a document call autorisation to immigrer from my older daughter mother since my wife is not her biological mother but us embassy officer did not return they passport back to them, he just said that if we bring we will be call in about 2 weeks , so yesterday we done with paper requested notorized sign by my older mother and drop to usa embassy.

Timeline

She sure nothing is checked on the form or anything. Can she post here with personal info redacted.? And they say come back on a specific day with passport that sounds promising. Bu tell her to recheck her 221g.

that it was the administrative processing box that was checked. and when i checked the case staus online, it was awaiting results of neccessary administrative processing.

according to her

~~moved to AP, 221g and waivers forum from IR1/CR1 process and procedures~~

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I'm going through the same procedure, I was giving 221g and it was marked with a request for more proof of our relationship and I have been scheduled for another appointment date which December 9th . They gave me my passport though , so what are my chances ? Will I be interviewed again ?

Timeline

I'm going through the same procedure, I was giving 221g and it was marked with a request for more proof of our relationship and I have been scheduled for another appointment date which December 9th . They gave me my passport though , so what are my chances ? Will I be interviewed again ?

as far as I know they will ask questions about the evidence u send if it is questionable if not, I believe you would be fine!

If u are able to proof to them then u are good but in my case they told her not to bring anything, she should just come with the white paper and her passport and that's what is making me nervous!

Timeline

so my wife is telling me the CO doesnt seem to understand why we should get married and after 2days i travelled to the US. after we have provided to him all evidences from traditional marriage to church wedding to court !

Is this an issue to be put on AP?

this is very frustrating.... what can i do now?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I HAD MY INTERVIEW ON 2 OCTOBER IN AMSTERDAM, THEY GAVE ME ALSO 221G ADMIASTRATIVE PROCESS, THEY DID NOT TELL WHY?

THEY SEND ME THE MAIL AFTER ONE MONTH TO BRING MY PASPORT TO THE EMBASSY, AND WITHIN A WEEK THEY ISSUED ME.

IF THERE IS SOME MORE INFORMATION YOU HAVE IN SUUPPORTOF YOUR CASE JUST GO AHEAD ASKED THEM THROUGH MAIL TO SUMMIT IT.

IF YOU FEEL ALL IS WELL JUST WAIT. SHE WILL GET ISSUED, KEEP IN TOUCH WITH NVC THROUGH MAIL.

Timeline

Also had our appointment on the 17th and were given back our passport and white form and rescheduled to bring updated birth certificate in couple weeks. The CO was very apologetic to us around 4pm Interveiw (we got there at 7am) saying the computers were down and we would have to come back.

So maybe just maybe the majority of those of us turned away was to stall for a time so they can fix their system??

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

The slip is always a good sign..if you were going to be you denied, you will be told OUTRIGHT after the interview. ..congrats

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

CR- 1

Interview :  11/15/2016

Result: AP  (form 221 (g))

Correspondence with Embassy: Tons of emails, Facebook posts, tweets, Congressman inquiry

Complaint letter with OIG : 12/29/2016

Case dispatched to diplomatic pouch : 01/11/2017

Case dispatched from diplomatic mail service to NVC : 01/23/2017

Case arrived at NVC: 01/26/2017

NVC sent case to USCIS : 02/09/2017 (system update)

Case receive by USCIS (text & email notification): 03/07/2017

Reaffirm Petition Timeline for folks in GHANA.. Please update your information..Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k0NXnbJdyEIRR1_Dr4t3yXmsM0tBbq-tZsj0-o3cMV0/edit?usp=sharing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.