GBCW

Why American Babies Die

11 members have voted

1. 1. Why do American Babies Die?

• All babies die.
    • Obamacare.
    • Insurance companies kill them.
    • The Democrats, a.k.a. the Party of Death, eats them.
    • Republicans kill them, part of their War on Women.
    • Poverty.
    • Crack.

302 posts in this topic

Whatever it is, Smoke, who has no involvement in it, is claiming victory. :energy::lol:

i must be missing more than i first thought i was missing. but if someone's making ultimate troll tshirts, i'll take one in goth black.

i must be missing more than i first thought i was missing. but if someone's making ultimate troll tshirts, i'll take one in goth black.

Based on what Smoke the mole is saying, there appears to have been a long thought out plan by a few posters to expose themselves for the classless and immature children they are. Seems they have executed the plan to perfection. Well done guys, well done!

I'm gonna buy all the guys in the grumpy old white man club a "We Won" t-shirt.

i really don't understand why there are any prizes being offered. obviously the only prize should be a bedazzled tiara, prominently displaying the winner's title. sometimes i wonder how seriously any of you are taking this.

i really don't understand why there are any prizes being offered. obviously the only prize should be a bedazzled tiara, prominently displaying the winner's title. sometimes i wonder how seriously any of you are taking this.

As a fellow contestant, I must say that I take this very seriously, my hard earned reputation is at stake. :goofy:

Filed: Timeline

Whatever it is, Smoke, who has no involvement in it, is claiming victory. :energy::lol:

I am? what did I win. you are aware I didn't do anything but, laugh at you.

Based on what Smoke the mole is saying, there appears to have been a long thought out plan by a few posters to expose themselves for the classless and immature children they are. Seems they have executed the plan to perfection. Well done guys, well done!

see there you go dreaming up scenarios again. man that must be taxing.

wait what? you're going to buy someone something? with who's money?

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

And here is a fashion trend: Yellow is now the new white. Remember. It's the nomination that counts, not the win!

Notes to self for winning next year:

• Grow pit hair
  • Kick nads
  • Enhance existing Obama shrine
  • Join La Raza
  • Work on withering disdain
  • Eat more babies
  • Renew membership to Illuminati
Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

+100!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

ed3b4bf56c8c08fb43de47c0feb9c8c3.300x293

The poll that you posted on the fb page referring to the women who post in this forum as c**ts, is one of the most classless and immature things I think I've ever scene. It's not something a man with any common decency or respect would do. I sent you a pm saying you should apologize to the women for your actions, you laughed at it. You have no integrity. Yeah, we're in your head big time. Anyone who has to stoop to posting that amount of vitriol on another website has some serious butt hurt going on. I'm just glad I could be a part of giving it to you.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org