GBCW

Why American Babies Die

11 members have voted

1. 1. Why do American Babies Die?

• All babies die.
    • Obamacare.
    • Insurance companies kill them.
    • The Democrats, a.k.a. the Party of Death, eats them.
    • Republicans kill them, part of their War on Women.
    • Poverty.
    • Crack.

302 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

[snip]The poll that you posted on the fb page[snip]

FB? FB is evil. evil, wicked, mean and nasty. This tripe came sideways in from something from FB? Really?

no la - waste of time. Wait - there was a team amassed as well, to have funsies on FB and do stuff? Really? That takes effort and planning - who does that anymore?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I hope you're posting from the bunker lib. Grand jury could be back any second now in MO, better hide.

Damn right, you know I'm waiting to go tear some shyt up.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

eh... i likes the one in corrugated gore-tex, as it looks like brown chain mail and hides my beer gut.

so fashion forward. sounds like spanx.

Timeline

Our infant mortality rate is high for a developing country because we have a lack of social services, and are one of the few developed countries foolish enough not to advocate for wide-spread birth control and family planning. Lack of access to education and medical resources for family planning equals a greater unintended fertility rate. Unintended fertilty correlates highly with infant death.

The reason infants typically die around the time of death is unsanitary birthing practices or congenital defect. A hospital will prevent your baby from dying of these things, even if they stick you with a big bill later. Historically, the reasons infants and young children die later in life are weaning hazards, lack of medical attention, urban stressors (crowding, pollutants). These factors are predicted by parental investment (which can prevent accident, malnutrition, failure to seek medical help etc.). Give people the resources to choose not to have babies, or to take care of the babies they have, and the babies will stop dying.

Interestingly, the primary reason that we chose not to implement many of the social programs that low infant mortality countries like Sweden enjoy, is because they were pioneered by Germany, right around the time we became suspicious of everything German. Today, Germany's infant mortality rate is half ours.

This echoes what I wrote earlier, albeit in a much-more-connected fashion.

KUDOS to you.

Throw in a dose of moral decay as well, and I think between the two of us we've got the entire, complete answer.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I note 10 minutes duration between this post and your listed position of giving up after reading 2 pages.

wth? you reading on a cell phone or something? Man, when I'm on a PC, I get almost 'page at a glance' reading speed - you took 10 minutes for 2 pages and gave up?

No No, I'm not knocking you, really - just pointing out that yer gear may be inferior.

But - toss all that aside. Take my rule of funsies with a longish topic -

[and it's this]

start at the end, make pointed and diligent responses, work backwards back to post #1.

It's just more fun this way. It really is®.

Brand new (like last week) Lenovo Yoga with an i7.

Just not that interested in it all. A lot of my opinion is better than yours, blah blah blah.

I use the skip three pages method and try to find something interesting but then I see something shinny and I'm off in another world.

ETA, and someone PM'd me and clued me in so that saved me some time.

Edited by Operator

FB? FB is evil. evil, wicked, mean and nasty. This tripe came sideways in from something from FB? Really?

no la - waste of time. Wait - there was a team amassed as well, to have funsies on FB and do stuff? Really? That takes effort and planning - who does that anymore?

People with far too much time on their hands.

You're terrible Marvin.. Subtle and devious... :devil:

That's the way I roll. Soon as the verdict comes in, I'm going on a rampage. Just as long as it's before 1600. After that I'm off the clock until 0700 on Monday.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

I may had an interesting experience this past weekend at the NASCAR race at Homestead. I was in the parking lot eating and hanging when I noticed two black guys two cars away cooking chicken on their grill. They saw me and asked if I wanted some chicken. I told them I had just eaten but they insisted I join them and said "you know how us black people love our chicken" to which I did not know how to respond. Left me a little uncomfortable.

I did go over and join them and had a good time. We struck up a friendship and exchanged phone numbers. They were a lot of fun, and I am sure the bottle of Hennessy they had just consumed helped.

Looks like I have black friends now.

That's one way to do it - I actually prefer making friends in easy social settings like the one you've described above.

KUDOS, sir, KUDOS !

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

You can wait for the verdict and the results of the awards. Two for two, which means you can break 10 times as many things!!!! Make sure you pack some heat so they can put you on the cover of WND, Newsmax and Fox can run your story as 'The new menace to America'. They are falling short of BS to cover now they're done with Ebola..

That's the way I roll. Soon as the verdict comes in, I'm going on a rampage. Just as long as it's before 1600. After that I'm off the clock until 0700 on Monday.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

Brand new (like last week) Lenovo Yoga with an i7.

Just not that interested in it all. A lot of my opinion is better than yours, blah blah blah.

I use the skip three pages method and try to find something interesting but then I see something shinny and I'm off in another world.

ETA, and someone PM'd me and clued me in so that saved me some time.

blech and dreck -

I went from the end and stopped on page 11, my mental faculties much diminished and in need of recharge.

Timeline

People with far too much time on their hands.

ok - I'll posit (even if it's wrong)

that these folk

had 2 or 3 years together online in an online game, met and fell in love doing the trash-talking on the audio channel.

whaddaya think? or is it just not fair to start picking them apart?

Edited by Darnell

You can wait for the verdict and the results of the awards. Two for two, which means you can break 10 times as many things!!!! Make sure you pack some heat so they can put you on the cover of WND, Newsmax and Fox can run your story as 'The new menace to America'. They are falling short of BS to cover now they're done with Ebola..

You forget, I'm black. I don't need to pack heat to be considered dangerous. Ask Lib, he thinks this guy is downright scary.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg