GBCW

Why American Babies Die

11 members have voted

1. 1. Why do American Babies Die?

• All babies die.
    • Obamacare.
    • Insurance companies kill them.
    • The Democrats, a.k.a. the Party of Death, eats them.
    • Republicans kill them, part of their War on Women.
    • Poverty.
    • Crack.

302 posts in this topic

you've got work to do. you didn't even get a single vote. true story

Careful Smoke, I hear there could be severe punishment for speaking out of school about the Grumpy Old White Man Club.

Edited by Teddy B

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Grumpy? Perhaps. I'd say constipated.

Old? Not in mental age.

White? If you're color blind.

Man? Not on this planet.

Club? More like a joc.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Careful Smoke, I hear there could be severe punishment for speaking out of school about the Grumpy Old White Man Club.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I've never been a conformist. where is this GOWMC? it sounds interesting. fwiw: you didn't get a vote either.

If you know the results of the poll, then the GOWMC is closer than you may think, in fact you may just be knee deep in it.

dunno the results. I just know your personal title is WAY off.

There were 5 of us nominated. You know who won, and you know how many votes that Maven, Val and myself received. Sounds like you're knee deep in it to me.

My personal title is an homage to AJ, cause you guys tossed him out of the club for not being manly enough.

Filed: Timeline

There were 5 of us nominated. You know who won, and you know how many votes that Maven, Val and myself received. Sounds like you're knee deep in it to me.

My personal title is an homage to AJ, cause you guys tossed him out of the club for not being manly enough.

wrong on the #. its still open, I ask the right questions to the right people.

your personal title is narcissistic. 'you guys' shows you don't ask the questions you should to the people you should. keep trying.

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg

wrong on the #. its still open, I ask the right questions to the right people.

your personal title is narcissistic. 'you guys' shows you don't ask the questions you should to the people you should. keep trying.

The difference between us is who we consider to be the right people. And I really don't care who "you guys" are, it's just awesome knowing that we're in your heads that much.

Edited by Teddy B

Filed: Timeline

The difference between us is who we consider to be the right people. And I really don't care who "you guys" are, it's just awesome knowing that we're in your heads that much.

It sounds like something is weighing heavily on you. You may want to talk to someone before full blown paranoia sets in.
7yqZWFL.jpg

you've got work to do. you didn't even get a single vote. true story

Rofl.. I think two other will be so popular for ages none of the rest stand a chance.

But isn't a nomination alone, a win already? It would be very rude to the organizer of the pageant if one were to dismiss the honor of such an accolade. It is, after all, the thought that counts - quasi-pun intended.

A poll and nomination are two different things. If you ask for most popular sub-compact you know the Prius and Yaris are near the top, but you have to list the Ford focus to be all inclusive.

A nomination would mean someone thinks you have a chance to win

Subtle difference but with the ESL thing I understand

I am happy that in this ay an age people are no longer so sexist a man was allowed to win

I could care less about you guys, cause we are in your head.

I could tell by the numerous PM's several posts on the subject, universal siggy changes etc that you don't care.

Peace

Teddy, we all know you're just pandering so that you can push ahead in the poll! B!tchy pageant queen mode is strong in you, T.

Time to watch Drop Dead Gorgeous again.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que