GBCW

Why American Babies Die

11 members have voted

1. 1. Why do American Babies Die?

• All babies die.
    • Obamacare.
    • Insurance companies kill them.
    • The Democrats, a.k.a. the Party of Death, eats them.
    • Republicans kill them, part of their War on Women.
    • Poverty.
    • Crack.

302 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

So you're on your way to collecting welfare checks? Is that what you're saying? :devil:

Well..... Yes, that was exactly the take away message. Very astute on your part. :thumbs:

Edited by Neonred

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

True as that may be you have the power to make some run for the hills when you reply. You're missed when you're not around.

I'm literally the least intimidating person on the planet. My whole internet persona is a lie. A LIE.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Our infant mortality rate is high for a developing country because we have a lack of social services, and are one of the few developed countries foolish enough not to advocate for wide-spread birth control and family planning. Lack of access to education and medical resources for family planning equals a greater unintended fertility rate. Unintended fertilty correlates highly with infant death.

The reason infants typically die around the time of death is unsanitary birthing practices or congenital defect. A hospital will prevent your baby from dying of these things, even if they stick you with a big bill later. Historically, the reasons infants and young children die later in life are weaning hazards, lack of medical attention, urban stressors (crowding, pollutants). These factors are predicted by parental investment (which can prevent accident, malnutrition, failure to seek medical help etc.). Give people the resources to choose not to have babies, or to take care of the babies they have, and the babies will stop dying.

Interestingly, the primary reason that we chose not to implement many of the social programs that low infant mortality countries like Sweden enjoy, is because they were pioneered by Germany, right around the time we became suspicious of everything German. Today, Germany's infant mortality rate is half ours.

You post a lot of articles about all the racism that black people face, and about how violent felons get hired over blacks with MBA's etetc.

So who is doing all that oppressing. Hispanics ? LOl I don't think so. You may as well say Whitey is keeping us down.

Is their racism. yes. Is it Majority . No

Does it flow both ways. Oh yes. Yet I hear idiotic liberal babel on here, about how Black people can not be racist.

I've also posted about black people being racist as well. What's your point? I hit all areas. It's a problem no matter whose on the receiving end of it.

I'm literally the least intimidating person on the planet. My whole internet persona is a lie. A LIE.

That I don't see. You've eviscerated a few folks on here. You can't fake that.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

dont tell them girl we still got next year...

every time i read this thread title i get rumbly in my tumbly. american babies die because I EAT THEM FOR BREAKFAST.

Timeline

Sadly there is a lot of truth in the highlighted part but I don't think it would be a distinction you would welcome not were consulted about...

Well, with all that rampant obesity, we have the tastiest ones! But since I'm gunning for the 2015 C Queen title, I've cut down on baby-eating so I can maintain my girlish figure.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

you've got work to do. you didn't even get a single vote. true story

My question has been answered. Thank you!

I've turned really nice in my old age. :(

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

But isn't a nomination alone, a win already? It would be very rude to the organizer of the pageant if one were to dismiss the honor of such an accolade. It is, after all, the thought that counts - quasi-pun intended.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline

But isn't a nomination alone, a win already? It would be very rude to the organizer of the pageant if one were to dismiss the honor of such an accolade. It is, after all, the thought that counts - quasi-pun intended.

I suppose. I must go apologize to the Colonel for my mistake.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Well, with all that rampant obesity, we have the tastiest ones! But since I'm gunning for the 2015 C Queen title, I've cut down on baby-eating so I can maintain my girlish figure.

i'm using the strict american baby eating diet to meet my 2015 c queen title goals. american baby eating and pilates.

me either. my devastation is heart breaking.

Timeline

That's what they say about the Oscars, Emmys, Ms Universe or any other pageant or contest: Being nominated is already a win.

The results count to a certain extent, but the important thing is knowing someone though of you enough to have your name put on that list.

I suppose. I must go apologize to the Colonel for my mistake.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org