GBCW

Why American Babies Die

11 members have voted

1. 1. Why do American Babies Die?

• All babies die.
    • Obamacare.
    • Insurance companies kill them.
    • The Democrats, a.k.a. the Party of Death, eats them.
    • Republicans kill them, part of their War on Women.
    • Poverty.
    • Crack.

302 posts in this topic

Good point. I suppose they see how well it works in avoiding personal responsibility, that they want some of the action. Doesn't go over nearly as well if you don't have the blackness to back it up.

I hope that starts happening at a faster pace. I CAN"T WAIT to start blaming all of my problems in life on the color of my skin. Must be awesome!!

There are some on VJ helping contribute to the demise of the white male race. No worries. The white male race will be changed to the white Asian race. The white male race will not go away.

:)

There are some on VJ helping contribute to the demise of the white male race. No worries. The white male race will be changed to the white Asian race. The white male race will not go away.

:)

That was very racist of you

I assume whatever episode you were having last night is over. It was almost like we were married. I am being beat up without Mercy, and don't know why

FYI

I did ask the mods about the picture and I told them you were upset. They ruled a no foul .. I tried just to make you happy.

That was very racist of you

I assume whatever episode you were having last night is over. It was almost like we were married. I am being beat up without Mercy, and don't know why

FYI

I did ask the mods about the picture and I told them you were upset. They ruled a no foul .. I tried just to make you happy.

I wasn't being racist. White males are marrying Asian women at a high rate. Therefore the white male race will not go away like the republicans are screaming about.

Of course the mods said no foul. But when someone else posted a picture of the republicans stating they want Jim Crows laws back the person was suspended. No equality in their rulings.

P.S., I'm not mad at you dude.

Edited by Janelle2002

I wasn't being racist. White males are marrying Asian women at a high rate. Therefore the white male race will not go away like the republicans are screaming about.

Of course the mods said no foul. But when someone else posted a picture of the republicans stating they want Jim Crows laws back the person was suspended. No equality in their rulings.

P.S., I'm not mad at you dude.

I know. No woman can stay mad it me. It's like a gift. I can't control it.

We are going Asian because all our women are going black

I guess they are all doing size trade ups

I know. No woman can stay mad it me. It's like a gift. I can't control it.

We are going Asian because all our women are going black

I guess they are all doing size trade ups

Arrogance at it's finest.

Why you didn't go black? Because black women are all single, baby mommas. :rofl::rofl:

It's the motion in the ocean. Size without the know how is useless. These women want to experiment to say they did it and some seem to like it. Just like we all experimented with something new and decided we liked it.

But unlike Marvin, he never experimented with a black woman. We were on the ban list from the beginning. :rofl::rofl:

\

In the Mods defense they also shut down my Liagara funny post about Liberals also at the same time, they shut down the Jim crow post. So both sides got whacked at the same time.

The reasoning being that neither were posted to start a conversation but to attack a certain group. They Mod(s) went on to say that if the funny pictures had been posted in a thread and was on topic, it would have stayed. They said this before the picture you question was ever posted. This was the case with the picture you are talking about.

So as much as it pains me to agree with a Mod, I have to in the case.

I understand how you took the picture and why you thought it was offensive, but I don't think that was the intent. Anyway I did ask, just because you were upset.

I did not get any Mod action cept for a Stern talking to.

If the other poster got Mod action I would suspect it was because they have a long long history of bans and warnings on this site . Just a guess

It must be some parallel universe where Asian women are going black. Asians are as racist as whites.

Hey, my Asian like me. He's not racist. :crying::cry:

In the Mods defense they also shut down my Liagara funny post about Liberals also at the same time, they shut down the Jim crow post. So both sides got whacked at the same time.

The reasoning being that neither were posted to start a conversation but to attack a certain group. They Mod(s) went on to say that if the funny pictures had been posted in a thread and was on topic, it would have stayed. They said this before the picture you question was ever posted. This was the case with the picture you are talking about.

So as much as it pains me to agree with a Mod, I have to in the case.

I understand how you took the picture and why you thought it was offensive, but I don't think that was the intent. Anyway I did ask, just because you were upset.

I did not get any Mod action cept for a Stern talking to.

If the other poster got Mod action I would suspect it was because they have a long long history of bans and warnings on this site . Just a guess

Of course he posted the picture as an attack. :ranting::protest::ranting::protest::ranting::protest::ranting::protest:

Ok. I'm not angry. lol

It pains you?? <_< sure

Hey, my Asian like me. He's not racist. :crying::cry:

Of course he posted the picture as an attack. :ranting::protest::ranting::protest::ranting::protest::ranting::protest:

Ok. I'm not angry. lol

It pains you?? <_< sure

You must be wrong. You heard him. All memebrs of both groups are ...WOW speaking of a racist hate filled comment that demeaned two big groups.

He better!!! Marv would tear him a new one if he treats you less than perfectly right!

That's wight! Call my big bwother!

You must be wrong. You heard him. All memebrs of both groups are ...WOW speaking of a racist hate filled comment that demeaned two big groups.

Hahahahahaha you just now noticed what was said?

So do you think it was a broadly racist comment ?

He better!!! Marv would tear him a new one if he treats you less than perfectly right!

You damn right. Women should be treated with respect. So should men. It's a shame that it's become a joke to be a gentleman.

If you need some backup, let me know. I'm still on the clock and have plenty of protest to go around(until 1600).

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

You are the archetypal knight in shining armor, showing up at the sheer mention of a damsel in distress!

Suh-weet!

You damn right. Women should be treated with respect. So should men. It's a shame that it's become a joke to be a gentleman.

If you need some backup, let me know. I'm still on the clock and have plenty of protest to go around(until 1600).

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

That is between you and JohnR.

Hardly. So you don't have an opinion ?