GBCW

Why American Babies Die

11 members have voted

1. 1. Why do American Babies Die?

• All babies die.
    • Obamacare.
    • Insurance companies kill them.
    • The Democrats, a.k.a. the Party of Death, eats them.
    • Republicans kill them, part of their War on Women.
    • Poverty.
    • Crack.

302 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

+100!!

Out of the ballpark!!!!

ed3b4bf56c8c08fb43de47c0feb9c8c3.300x293

Nice rant. If there weren't those pesky facts that get in the way.

Sorry for injecting fact and destructing a perfectly good right wing echo chamber narrative but facts need to be heard.

Carry on!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

There would be no Republican President either if it wasn't for old white geezers. What's your point?

You should never insert yourself in the middle of a lovers quarrel.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Sorry I'm late to the party.

Let's put this to rest. Janelle finds the picture offensive saying it points to black people being poor and democrat. Find another picture that says the same thing with a white person.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Nice rant. If there weren't those pesky facts that get in the way.

Sorry for injecting fact and destructing a perfectly good right wing echo chamber narrative but facts need to be heard.

Carry on!

Are they counting prison jobs in those stats?

Let's put this to rest. Janelle finds the picture offensive saying it points to black people being poor and democrat. Find another picture that says the same thing with a white person.

I would like to propose for some people to hold their breath while they are in search of this "said" picture. Can I get a second please?

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Again it seems that it suits the negrophobic narrative espoused by some Asians, or 'pot kettle syndrome' as it is more commonly known.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I would like to propose for some people to hold their breath while they are in search of this "said" picture. Can I get a second please?

Second. I just want to see if such a thing exists since poor people that are white don't seem to be saddled with such distinction when it comes to their voting choices. I could be wrong, just want to see proof of such. I've never heard of Republicans saying lazy white people in rural areas should vote for them.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

That's right. If the McCain had won we would not be 47%ters.

Ow, I'm still waiting on his answer as to how the repubs can help the black race prosper.

Well, since Republicans were fully in charge from 2001 - 2007, one would expect that there are demonstrable results as to how black folk fared better under Republican rule. I'd say for those that claim Republican governance advances the lot of black people, it's show time. How do black folks do in the Republican controlled southern states, by the way? Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida, South Carolina,... - black folk doing great there, yes?

Timeline

Apples and oranges. White people aren't running around claiming they get inferior treatment because of their race like black folks do.

Apples and oranges. White people aren't running around claiming they get inferior treatment because of their race like black folks do.

well, actually ... nowadays i hear this sort of whining from white people daily. ironic huh.

I thought the race of the white man is becoming extinct?

Timeline

well, actually ... nowadays i hear this sort of whining from white people daily. ironic huh.

Good point. I suppose they see how well it works in avoiding personal responsibility, that they want some of the action. Doesn't go over nearly as well if you don't have the blackness to back it up.

I thought the race of the white man is becoming extinct?

I hope that starts happening at a faster pace. I CAN"T WAIT to start blaming all of my problems in life on the color of my skin. Must be awesome!!

I wonder where that come from? I mean there wasn't a law that deemed it as so was it?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Good point. I suppose they see how well it works in avoiding personal responsibility, that they want some of the action. Doesn't go over nearly as well if you don't have the blackness to back it up.

how well it works? i don't see how well it works. but then most of the lowlifes i know and have to deal with on a daily basis are white so i guess i'm just lucky. you must know some really sucky people karee..