GBCW

Why American Babies Die

11 members have voted

1. 1. Why do American Babies Die?

• All babies die.
    • Obamacare.
    • Insurance companies kill them.
    • The Democrats, a.k.a. the Party of Death, eats them.
    • Republicans kill them, part of their War on Women.
    • Poverty.
    • Crack.

302 posts in this topic

94% only represents a small portion of the black vote.. Really

without that vote their would be a whole lot less dems in Washington and certain no Dem President in recent history

If these votes were so detrimental to the Republicans or changing the outcome of an election the repubs would try to collectively give black people a good understanding of why they are the better party instead of doing silly mess like labeling blacks "inner city folks," looking for government handouts.

Very persuasive. :rolleyes: These small votes must not mean that much. They can potentially gain 28-30 million votes from the black population if they would change their backwards, outback wood thinking, old negro need a house slave mentality.

Filed: Timeline

If these votes were so detrimental to the Republicans or changing the outcome of an election the repubs would try to collectively give black people a good understanding of why they are the better party instead of doing silly mess like labeling blacks "inner city folks," looking for government handouts.

Very persuasive. :rolleyes: These small votes must not mean that much. They can potentially gain 28-30 million votes from the black population if they would change their backwards, outback wood thinking, old negro need a house slave mentality.

But if they did that, the old white geezers would run for the hills and quit voting Republican. And then the Republicans would be back to square one.

and that right there, is exactly why they have your blind support. You just regurgitated the race baiter party line.

I am not exaclty a big fan of the pubs either..

So tell me , what have the dems done to make your life better lately.

But if they did that, the old white geezers would run for the hills and quit voting Republican. And then the Republicans would be back to square one.

Which is one of the reasons why they do not try to reach the black population more. They don't want to lose the support of some of that old, southern money. I said it a lot politer than you did my friend.

That's like saying 98% of mean prefer women who don't shave their pub hairs. Well if they only polled a 100 men how does that represent the majority? It doesn't!!

I'd vote for no pubes. But I prefer plucked ones, not shaved, personally.

You do realize the black population is approx 44 million. The democrats don't even get half of our population. And with the votes they do receive they only get 94% of that. And only 88% of that before. This only represents a small portion of black votes for the democrats and even less than that for the repubs. I can see a better case for saying that not voting at all hurts the black population more than voting for democrats because we poor bull craapp.

Didn't check the validity of your claim of 44 million, but I can tell you that if it IS correct, and you take away all those too young to vote, and all those who never register to vote, and those who don't get out on election day.... that's about 36~37% of the total black population who vote. Not that THAT number matter in this thread, but just trying to put it into perspective for you. Now assume NB is correct, 94% of 16.5 mil is about 15.5 mil. So that's the raw number you were looking for.

and that right there, is exactly why they have your blind support. You just regurgitated the race baiter party line.

I am not exaclty a big fan of the pubs either..

So tell me , what have the dems done to make your life better lately.

I only said what the republicans get up and say in public. Let's quote Mr. Paul Ryan.

"We have got this tailspin of culture, in our inner cities in particular, of men not working and just generations of men not even thinking about working or learning the value and the culture of work, and so there is a real culture problem here that has to be dealt with."

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney said in the video. "There are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it."

To address your other comment, I should vote for a political party who should represent the U.S.!!!!!! Not a particular race! I don't want someone in office that is only interested in doing for "my race" only. We should want political parties that do good for ALL of the AMERICAN people.

Didn't check the validity of your claim of 44 million, but I can tell you that if it IS correct, and you take away all those too young to vote, and all those who never register to vote, and those who don't get out on election day.... that's about 36~37% of the total black population who vote. Not that THAT number matter in this thread, but just trying to put it into perspective for you. Now assume NB is correct, 94% of 16.5 mil is about 15.5 mil. So that's the raw number you were looking for.

Plucked??? You trying to kill somebody.

I understand your point and that is why I knocked off some numbers. Again, the dems still don't even get half of our population to vote for them, this is including those who are able to vote. The repubs have a huge potential power they could have on their side if they weren't too grumpy and mean.

Wake up

Tavis Smiley: Blacks Losing Ground Under Obama

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/tavis-smiley-blacks-economy-obama/2014/09/13/id/594486/

Obamanomics victimizes president’s biggest supporters most

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/12/moore-obamanomics-and-its-victims/

Ben Jealous: Black Americans ‘Are Doing Far Worse’ Under Obama Admin.

http://www.yourblackworld.net/ben-jealous-black-americans-are-doing-far-worse-under-obama-admin/

Not to mention the millions that can't vote because they have no ID

Wake up

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/tavis-smiley-blacks-economy-obama/2014/09/13/id/594486/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/12/moore-obamanomics-and-its-victims/

http://www.yourblackworld.net/ben-jealous-black-americans-are-doing-far-worse-under-obama-admin/

Not to mention the millions that can't vote because they have no ID

Please, representative of the Republican party, how will the Republican party help "black people" fair well in America?

Plucked??? You trying to kill somebody.

I understand your point and that is why I knocked off some numbers. Again, the dems still don't even get half of our population to vote for them, this is including those who are able to vote. The repubs have a huge potential power they could have on their side if they weren't too grumpy and mean.

Hey don't knock it til you try it... no stubble, stays freaky soft for about a week or more. ;)

I'm not smart enough to know about the numbers of who votes for whom in what election. IMHO, none of that even matters. The electoral vote is all that matters, and big business has that all figured out with money that neither you nor I can ever begin to compete with.

I will say, however, that I think you wigged out on NB for no reason... it's not like HE made that pic, he just found it. And I did not take it the way you did. Sorry you did, but I think I am pretty accurate in saying you took it the wrong way.

Filed: Timeline

Wake up

Nice rant. If there weren't those pesky facts that get in the way.

Sen. Rand Paul says “black unemployment in America is double white unemployment” and “hasn’t budged” under President Obama. Actually, the black unemployment rate is lower now than when Obama took office, and the gap between the races is below the historical average. The black unemployment rate has averaged more than double the white rate for several decades.

We looked at the average rate of unemployment for blacks and whites in the first 58 months of the last four presidents who were reelected to a second term: Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan. (We averaged the monthly unemployment rates from the first February in office to the first November in their second term.) Obama had the lowest average ratio (1.9), followed by Bush (2.1), Clinton (2.2), and Reagan (2.3).

Unemployment-average-340x114.jpg

Paul was talking about the November unemployment rates and ratio — not the 58-month average unemployment rate and ratio — but even by that measure the black-to-white unemployment ratio is lower under Obama (2) than it was under Reagan (2.6), Clinton (2.4) and Bush (2.5) at this point in their second terms.

Unemployment-rates-340x117.jpg

Paul also said that the black unemployment rate “hasn’t budged” under Obama, but it has. It reached a high of 16.8 percent in March 2010 and dropped to a low of 12.5 percent in November — lower than the 12.7 percent rate when Obama took office. That wasn’t the case for two of his recent predecessors, Reagan and Bush.

Under Reagan, the black unemployment rate went up a full percentage point from 14.6 percent in January 1981 to 15.6 percent in November 1985 — even as the white unemployment rate fell from 6.7 percent to 5.9 percent.

Under Bush, the rates went up for both blacks and whites. But it went up faster for blacks, from 8.2 percent in January 2001 to 10.6 percent in November 2005 — the biggest increase in the black unemployment rate of any of the four presidents at that point in their second terms. The white unemployment rate went up more than a half percentage point, from 3.6 percent to 4.3 percent.

Sorry for injecting fact and destructing a perfectly good right wing echo chamber narrative but facts need to be heard.

Carry on!

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Hey don't knock it til you try it... no stubble, stays freaky soft for about a week or more. ;)

I'm not smart enough to know about the numbers of who votes for whom in what election. IMHO, none of that even matters. The electoral vote is all that matters, and big business has that all figured out with money that neither you nor I can ever begin to compete with.

I will say, however, that I think you wigged out on NB for no reason... it's not like HE made that pic, he just found it. And I did not take it the way you did. Sorry you did, but I think I am pretty accurate in saying you took it the wrong way.

I'm not wigging out on him. I'm having a discussion.

I'm discussing the picture and why I don't agree with it. It is okay if you don't see the picture as I see it. Just because we are both black, I think or maybe you know a lot about black people :unsure: , we are still two different people. We are not going to see things the same.

Black people would be rich and happy today had McCain won in 2008. :rofl:

That's right. If the McCain had won we would not be 47%ters.

Ow, I'm still waiting on his answer as to how the repubs can help the black race prosper.

Edited by Janelle2002