GBCW

Why American Babies Die

11 members have voted

1. 1. Why do American Babies Die?

• All babies die.
    • Obamacare.
    • Insurance companies kill them.
    • The Democrats, a.k.a. the Party of Death, eats them.
    • Republicans kill them, part of their War on Women.
    • Poverty.
    • Crack.

302 posts in this topic

Do know I sm defending racism ? You swear you don't drink at night. Not sure I belive you

"All the picture is saying is that Blacks are blindly loyal to a Democratic party that has not improved their plight in America."

This picture is a lie.

Please tell me the exact numbers on black people that have voted for the Dems since Clinton please.

Blind loyalty? Please. It's call voting for the lesser evil. Please show us evidence of this great flight of prosperity blacks experienced while under the repubs.

"All the picture is saying is that Blacks are blindly loyal to a Democratic party that has not improved their plight in America."

This picture is a lie.

Please tell me the exact numbers on black people that have voted for the Dems since Clinton please.

Blind loyalty? Please. It's call voting for the lesser evil. Please show us evidence of this great flight of prosperity blacks experienced while under the repubs.

I already did. They vote consistently about 94% never changes more than a % or two.

what part of the picture is untrue ?

I already did. They vote consistently about 94% never changes more than a % or two.

what part of the picture is untrue ?

How many black people turned out to vote? Don't tell me 94%. Give me a pure number dude.

Marvin, are you black? Do you vote democratic? Are you a dirty, sloppy, welfare collecting poor black and don't know why?

Well, neither am I!!!

That's why this stupid picture should be deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many black people turned out to vote? Don't tell me 94%. Give me a pure number dude.

94% of black voters vote democratic. It's like clockwork.

Marvin, are you black? Do you vote democratic? Are you a dirty, sloppy, welfare collecting poor black and don't know why?

Well, neither am I!!!

That's why this stupid picture should be deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Janelle if really offends you that much report it . i would if it bothered me that much. I am sure G will snip it for you.

Who has ever said you and Marvin are lazy sloppy etc

Ok. You don't know. Thank you.

So out of 100 black people 94 of them voted for democrats. This must have been a huge help to the democrats.

I understand now.

Thanks

Jesus Janelle if really offends you that much report it . i would if it bothered me that much. I am sure G will snip it for you.

Who has ever said you and Marvin are lazy sloppy etc

Isn't that what the republicans say about black people? We welfare loving, crack folks who are lazy and don't want to work. Just sit around and collect food stamps. Vote for democrats like drone robots so we can continue to collect our government check. And per the picture, that's why we black and poor because we vote non-stop for democrats.

Jesus has nothing to do with this topic, stupidity does. I am soooo sick and tired of ignorant m.fs stereotyping and spewing their non-stop hate all the freaking time. That's what's wrong with this stupid country now. Ignorance.

Edited by Janelle2002

Ok. You don't know. Thank you.

So out of 100 black people 94 of them voted for democrats. This must have been a huge help to the democrats.

I understand now.

Thanks

No I don't know how many blacks voted in the last election but you can predict 93-94% are going to vote Dem. It's a given.

I could look it up, but don't see the point.

As for the plight of Blacks you an Marv both tell us all the time how much rougher you guys have it. All the picture is saying is that voting democrat 94% has not helped.

Isn't that what the republicans say about black people? We welfare loving, crack folks who are lazy and don't want to work. Just sit around and collect food stamps. Vote for democrats like drone robots so we can continue to collect our government check. And per the picture, that's why we black and poor because we vote non-stop for democrats.

Jesus has nothing to do with this topic, stupidity does. I am soooo sick and tired of ignorant m.fs stereotyping and spewing their non-stop hate all the freaking time. That's what's wrong with this stupid country now. Ignorance.

You need a hug don't you dear ? I think you are reading way too much into that picture, but I will drop g a note and tell him it has you freaked out. As your friend.

No I don't know how many blacks voted in the last election but you can predict 93-94% are going to vote Dem. It's a given.

As for the plight of Blacks you an Marv both tell us all the time how much rougher you guys have it. All the picture is saying is that voting democrat 94% has not helped.

You need a hug don't you dear ? I think you are reading way too much into that picture, but I will drop g a note and tell him it has you freaked out. As your friend.

Of what numbers? If it ain't that big of a number what does it matter?????????? So the ####### what??

That's like saying 98% of mean prefer women who don't shave their pub hairs. Well if they only polled a 100 men how does that represent the majority? It doesn't!!

And what will voting Republican do? ........... ok. Thanks

:unsure:

I see you supporting this but you say you want to take it down because you are my friend. I call ham turkey on this.

Of what numbers? If it ain't that big of a number what does it matter?????????? So the ####### what??

That's like saying 98% of mean prefer women who don't shave their pub hairs. Well if they only polled a 100 men how does that represent the majority? It doesn't!!

And what will voting Republican do? ........... ok. Thanks

Ok folks I am going to be a while digesting this one ?

Ok folks I am going to be a while digesting this one ?

Great. Digest it. I think it is ridiculous how you can bandwagon something without knowing the specifics.

You don't know the specifics at all. Someone could be clearly making a fool of you and you wouldn't even know. You just say, ow well, it's negative and it's about black people so it must be right.

Why don't you be a while getting me those numbers like I asked you.

Great. Digest it. I think it is ridiculous how you can bandwagon something without knowing the specifics.

You don't know the specifics at all. Someone could be clearly making a fool of you and you wouldn't even know. You just say, ow well, it's negative and it's about black people so it must be right.

Why don't you be a while getting me those numbers like I asked you.

I dropped G a note and asked him to look into it, since you are so upset.

Not sure why the number of black voters is so important and the 94% means nothing, but i looked it up for you, since I hate to see you upset

Here you go

chart11-8.gif

I dropped G a note and asked him to look into it, since you are so upset.

Not sure why the number of black voters is so important and the 94% means nothing, but i looked it up for you, since I hate to see you upset

Here you go

chart11-8.gif

You do realize the black population is approx 44 million. The democrats don't even get half of our population. And with the votes they do receive they only get 94% of that. And only 88% of that before. This only represents a small portion of black votes for the democrats and even less than that for the repubs. I can see a better case for saying that not voting at all hurts the black population more than voting for democrats because we poor bull craapp.

You do realize the black population is approx 44 million. The democrats don't even get half of our population. And with the votes they do receive they only get 94% of that. And only 88% of that before. This only represents a small portion of black votes for the democrats and even less than that for the repubs. I can see a better case for saying that not voting at all hurts the black population more than voting for democrats because we poor bull craapp.

94% only represents a small portion of the black vote.. Really

without that vote their would be a whole lot less dems in Washington and certain no Dem President in recent history

Filed: Timeline

94% only represents a small portion of the black vote.. Really

without that vote their would be a whole lot less dems in Washington and certain no Dem President in recent history

There would be no Republican President either if it wasn't for old white geezers. What's your point?