LibCampFireClub

Rush Limbaugh threatens to sue Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee

98 posts in this topic

You are dead wrong. The Gary that drove you all nuts is not here

There's a growing consensus that he's still here.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

They are wrong

Nobody could his brilliant writing style and command of the facts

They are wrong

Nobody could his brilliant writing style and command of the facts

:rofl:

That's twice today I laughed out loud at my desk. You're on a roll.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

:rofl:

That's twice today I laughed out loud at my desk. You're on a roll.

roll Troll

roll Troll

Well played.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Someone must have helped him.

That was my turn to laugh out loud

I have you know I kick butt in Scrabble 2-4 letter words only edition

I know for sure because KIP told me. That dude knows things

I know for sure because KIP told me. That dude knows things

What he knows, we have no idea. I've heard from outside sources he was still around as well.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

What he knows, we have no idea. I've heard from outside sources he was still around as well.

Kip is not posting here, That much I am sure of also. I talk to him a good bit. He really has an amazing knowledge of VJ and all the posters. He would be an awesome mod

I know people think Beers is Gary but he is not..

Kip is not posting here, That much I am sure of also. I talk to him a good bit. He really has an amazing knowledge of VJ and all the posters. He would be an awesome mod

I know people think Beers is Gary but he is not..

Actually, I'm pretty sure I've seen him here recently. But I ain't no snitch.

If he's not, he's doing a damn good rendition then.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Actually, I'm pretty sure I've seen him here recently. But I ain't no snitch.

If he's not, he's doing a damn good rendition then.

He was, but the hammer of the mods fell swiftly and his latest account was banned. :devil:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

He was, but the hammer of the mods fell swiftly and his latest account was banned. :devil:

I figured that was him, the way the conversations were going, he sounded like an old friend of the site.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

There was a major detrolling effort by the mods. Thanks to that the air is much cleaner in this area.

I figured that was him, the way the conversations were going, he sounded like an old friend of the site.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

There was a major detrolling effort by the mods. Thanks to that the air is much cleaner in this area.

Yes indeed. Almost a week now of freedom from blindly ignorant trolling drivel.