Janelle2002

No Votes for Dems or Repubs Until They Fix Unfair Treatment Towards USCs filing for the Spouses Abroad

149 posts in this topic

Before you pounch on me hear me out.

Can we hold up picket signs outside of the White House? NO! Because we are working to stay above the poverty line so we can bring our love ones here legally.

Can we pay expensive court fees? NO! We are using this money to go and visit our love ones abroad. A ticket to Sri Lanka this Christmas is over $2000 dollars. We are lucky. Last Christmas we spent $3043.

We need to come together on this. Type a letter, send it to every Dem, Repub, state representative we can and tell them they will not get our vote until they reverse the ill and unfair treatment we are suffering in this immigrations process.

Tell them we will encourage EVERYONE we know not to vote, we will take to social media, the news, foreign governments and anyone else who will listen that we will no longer stand for this.

We need to hurt them where they will listen to us.

Anybody with me? Now is the perfect time to do this.

Before you pounch on me hear me out.

Can we hold up picket signs outside of the White House? NO! Because we are working to stay above the poverty line so we can bring our love ones here legally.

Can we pay expensive court fees? NO! We are using this money to go and visit our love ones abroad. A ticket to Sri Lanka this Christmas is over $2000 dollars. We are lucky. Last Christmas we spent $3043.

We need to come together on this. Type a letter, send it to every Dem, Repub, state representative we can and tell them they will not get our vote until they reverse the ill and unfair treatment we are suffering in this immigrations process.

Tell them we will encourage EVERYONE we know not to vote, we will take to social media, the news, foreign governments and anyone else who will listen that we will no longer stand for this.

We need to hurt them where they will listen to us.

Anybody with me? Now is the perfect time to do this.

You know I'm with you.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

What? :unsure: You don't think I'm crazy? :wacko:

Awesome!!!! :dance:

We need to work on what we want to say.

Why would you think anything else? You know I'm down for a good protest any day of the week (Mon-Fri 0700-1600, during government time).

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahaha

You know how to reach me after hours. That way we can talk about it and maybe make a video of some sort that can be posted on YT.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Ok.

1. Allowing illegals to stay is unfair to USCs, LPRs and PRs.

2. Consular Non-reviewability needs to go. We should be able to petition our grievances with the U.S. government per the constitution and this infringes on our rights if we are married to a foreigner.

3. We are not receiving priority service if illegals can get a green card before our loved ones.

You know how to reach me after hours. That way we can talk about it and maybe make a video of some sort that can be posted on YT.

What's YT?

Ok.

1. Allowing illegals to stay is unfair to USCs, LPRs and PRs.

2. Consular Non-reviewability needs to go. We should be able to petition our grievances with the U.S. government per the constitution and this infringes on our rights if we are married to a foreigner.

3. We are not receiving priority service if illegals can get a green card before our loved ones.

What's YT?

Youtube.

1. I agree, but I suspect both sides of the aisle have their reasons for keeping them here. Cheap labor and votes if they're allowed to stay. So you're not going to get anywhere with that one.

2.This is the biggest issue. An endless AP is ridiculous, especially when you pay a couple thousand dollars to receive a visa. There is absolutely no reason you should be waiting over 6 months to hear about a petition.

3. This might be a stretch, but illegals shouldn't get benefits before anyone pays and goes through the system the right way.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Youtube.

1. I agree, but I suspect both sides of the aisle have their reasons for keeping them here. Cheap labor and votes if they're allowed to stay. So you're not going to get anywhere with that one.

2.This is the biggest issue. An endless AP is ridiculous, especially when you pay a couple thousand dollars to receive a visa. There is absolutely no reason you should be waiting over 6 months to hear about a petition.

3. This might be a stretch, but illegals shouldn't get benefits before anyone pays and goes through the system the right way.

Aaaaa youtube

1. Yes I know, but we need to still scare them as much as possible. illegals do not outnumber us. they need to understand we will not stand beside while they are pushing others in front of us.

2. endless AP isn't the only issue. Being able to say someone lied with telling what they lied about and proving it is another problem. then it makes it more difficult for people who have to file a waiver.

3. long stretch, but we need to show them we are serious. We need to give a long list of demands and let them sort through which ones they will meet and how

Aaaaa youtube

1. Yes I know, but we need to still scare them as much as possible. illegals do not outnumber us. they need to understand we will not stand beside while they are pushing others in front of us.

2. endless AP isn't the only issue. Being able to say someone lied with telling what they lied about and proving it is another problem. then it makes it more difficult for people who have to file a waiver.

3. long stretch, but we need to show them we are serious. We need to give a long list of demands and let them sort through which ones they will meet and how

1. The folks that benefit from illegals aren't going to get rid of them. In order to change this, you'd have to stop every benefit they'd get from coming here. Bosses that hire them for next to nothing don't help the cause. Nor does instant citizenship.

2. The entire system needs to be revamped.

3. Forget the long list, shorten it to what's really important. You're more likely to get more out of it when you compromise.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

I have been posting this for sometime now, IF WE WANT CHANGE VOTE FOR ANY OTHER COLOR THEN RED AND BLUE, They only work to line their own pockets and get their buddies more money, like spending over 800,000 dollars to teach a lion to walk on a tread mill, YES look it up, it's real. I have called NVC, USCIS the Embassy and can not get a straight answer from anyone, about why are their nonimmigrant visa taking precedence over family based, I asked for a count of family based for Cambodian Embassy, no one is willing to give it to me, I called Visa Office in Washington and they said we don't know anything about Immigrant Visa we only do non immigrant, they are supposed and Dept of State tells me pretty much the same thing, I find this very concerning.. I am one step from contacting the media, and short of going to the White House, so if others are up for this let me know, I'm there.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I've got ideas for videos if someone wants them I can do a template script. They'd be possible to do using phone cameras and Web cams. My computer is just too old to do the editing, is the only reason I haven't proposed the ideas I have.

Met in 2010 on a forum for a mutual interest. Became friends.
2011: Realized we needed to evaluate our status as friends when we realized we were talking about raising children together.

2011/2012: Decided we were a couple sometime in, but no possibility of being together due to being same sex couple.

June 26, 2013: DOMA overturned. American married couples ALL have the same federal rights at last! We can be a family!

June-September, 2013: Discussion about being together begins.

November 13, 2013: Meet in person to see if this could work. It's perfect. We plan to elope to Boston, MA.

March 13, 2014 Married!

May 9, 2014: Petition mailed to USCIS

May 12, 2014: NOA1.
October 27, 2014: NOA2. (5 months, 2 weeks, 1 day after NOA1)
October 31, 2014: USCIS ships file to NVC (five days after NOA2) Happy Halloween for us!

November 18, 2014: NVC receives our case (22 days after NOA2)

December 17, 2014: NVC generates case number (50 days after NOA2)

December 19, 2014: Receive AOS bill, DS-261. Submit DS-261 (52 days after NOA2)

December 20, 2014: Pay AOS Fee

January 7, 2015: Receive, pay IV Fee

January 10, 2015: Complete DS-260

January 11, 2015: Send AOS package and Civil Documents
March 23, 2015: Case Complete at NVC. (70 days from when they received docs to CC)

May 6, 2015: Interview at Montréal APPROVED!

May 11, 2015: Visa in hand! One year less one day from NOA1.

I have been posting this for sometime now, IF WE WANT CHANGE VOTE FOR ANY OTHER COLOR THEN RED AND BLUE, They only work to line their own pockets and get their buddies more money, like spending over 800,000 dollars to teach a lion to walk on a tread mill, YES look it up, it's real. I have called NVC, USCIS the Embassy and can not get a straight answer from anyone, about why are their nonimmigrant visa taking precedence over family based, I asked for a count of family based for Cambodian Embassy, no one is willing to give it to me, I called Visa Office in Washington and they said we don't know anything about Immigrant Visa we only do non immigrant, they are supposed and Dept of State tells me pretty much the same thing, I find this very concerning.. I am one step from contacting the media, and short of going to the White House, so if others are up for this let me know, I'm there.

The only place we can hit them where it hurts will be votes.

We need to list our demands and spread the word as far as we need it to go. I am serious!!

I am in complete agreement with you. They cannot be touched and this is why we continue to suffer. If we can touch them, (by not putting them in office), they will look at us more closely and address our concerns.

I've got ideas for videos if someone wants them I can do a template script. They'd be possible to do using phone cameras and Web cams. My computer is just too old to do the editing, is the only reason I haven't proposed the ideas I have.

I am not very good at editing, but if you propose the idea I will sure as heck try.

Send what you're thinking to Janelle. From that point, she can use her equipment to make the video.

The only place we can hit them where it hurts will be votes.

We need to list our demands and spread the word as far as we need it to go. I am serious!!

I am in complete agreement with you. They cannot be touched and this is why we continue to suffer. If we can touch them, (by not putting them in office), they will look at us more closely and address our concerns.

See above and connect with Tailor.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg