Janelle2002

No Votes for Dems or Repubs Until They Fix Unfair Treatment Towards USCs filing for the Spouses Abroad

149 posts in this topic

Keep the faith, Janelle. Wow.

Thank you TBoneTX. I am. Thanks for your support.

When I first saw you commented I thought I was in trouble. lol

I truly appreciate everyone's support. I get angry on here sometimes, but this is the best community for our journey. I like facing this with someone to talk to if I ever need help.

Thank you TBoneTX. I am. Thanks for your support.

When I first saw you commented I thought I was in trouble. lol

I truly appreciate everyone's support. I get angry on here sometimes, but this is the best community for our journey. I like facing this with someone to talk to if I ever need help.

Keep your head up J. You know we got you. Remember, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you(0700-1600 of course, once I'm off the clock, you know I don't give a dam). :devil:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Keep your head up J. You know we got you. Remember, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you(0700-1600 of course, once I'm off the clock, you know I don't give a dam). :devil:

Thank you! Use up that gubermint cheese! lol :rofl:

I sent an email already to the first link you gave me already. So I will see what happens.

Heather may suggest a consultation, I'm not sure what she charges. If it's out of her area, she may also suggest the second link I provided. You can do some research on both of them and draw your own conclusions. Laurel did nothing but waivers for several years. A girl that worked for her years back finished law school and is now a lawyer specializing in waivers, Lizz Cannon. She does free initial consultations. Run your case by her too. http://www.lizzcannonlaw.com/

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Heather may suggest a consultation, I'm not sure what she charges. If it's out of her area, she may also suggest the second link I provided. You can do some research on both of them and draw your own conclusions. Laurel did nothing but waivers for several years. A girl that worked for her years back finished law school and is now a lawyer specializing in waivers, Lizz Cannon. She does free initial consultations. Run your case by her too. http://www.lizzcannonlaw.com/

Done. Now I just got to wait on a response. :content:

Done. Now I just got to wait on a response. :content:

Good. I hope you get some helpful information. Laurel would be #1 choice at this point, but I would see what all three had to say before I spent any money. But you may have to spend a few hundred to get a real consult to discuss things in detail.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Good. I hope you get some helpful information. Laurel would be #1 choice at this point, but I would see what all three had to say before I spent any money. But you may have to spend a few hundred to get a real consult to discuss things in detail.

Liz Cannon said wait on the results from the waiver I have already submitted. I just got a response from her.

Liz Cannon said wait on the results from the waiver I have already submitted. I just got a response from her.

I won't be surprised if they all say that since the waiver is already in process. But I think it's a good idea to have a plan B in mind, just in case. I think that if you want to appeal a waiver decision you only have 30 days to do so.,several years back, an appeal was taking over a year, so some would file a new waiver instead.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Janelle,

http://www.fosterquan.com

Largest immigration law firm west of the Mississippi (I think). Very, very reasonable rates for e-mail or phone consultations, last I checked. They were a big help to me during my torment with the consulate.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Janelle,

http://www.fosterquan.com

Largest immigration law firm west of the Mississippi (I think). Very, very reasonable rates for e-mail or phone consultations, last I checked. They were a big help to me during my torment with the consulate.

Thank you! I'm on it right now!!