We Keep Receipts

This school district lets seniors pose with guns

129 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
could live pretty much anywhere in the world I wish.

Skyscanner is simple and fast. And it’s free to use! Compare low cost flights then book your airline tickets to North Korea directly by clicking through to agency and airline sites.

http://www.skyscanner.com/flights-to/kp/cheap-flights-to-north-korea.html

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

The simple answer is because I chose to. I have lived in other countries and could live pretty much anywhere in the world I wish.

However, you should be in a better position to answer your own question. Why have you chosen to live in a country where the very notion of the First Amendment is completely alien, unacceptable and offends you so deeply?

I merely asked a question, didnt ask you to not voice your opinion. You can say what you want. But If I lived somewhere that I couldn't stand I'd probably leave if I had the means.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Excellent. That covers the concept behind First Amendment rights. You can build from there.

I merely asked a question, didnt ask you to not voice your opinion. You can say what you want. But If I lived somewhere that I couldn't stand I'd probably leave if I had the means.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

I would not say it is demented but it certainly is completely out of place. Guns should not be treated as fashion accessories. Guns should be treated as weapons - which is precisely what they are - and not flaunted in public as statement pieces no matter how inbred one's family tree is.

So not only do you insult people you dont even know you'dike to supppress both their first and second amendment rights?

Timeline

Your inferring does not make the implication mine.

If you were somehow to become the king of the United States and had complete autocratic control of the country what would you do about guns in the country?

So not only do you insult people you dont even know you'dike to supppress both their first and second amendment rights?

wess_goal_soca.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Said? No, but implied.

There is chasm of distance between saying that you don't think its a good idea to pose with a gun in a school related photo as if it were a fashion accessory and being against free speech and the right to bear arms.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Seriously, has your mother inspected all the candy before she let you eat any?

If you were somehow to become the king of the United States and had complete autocratic control of the country what would you do about guns in the country?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

Seriously, has your mother inspected all the candy before she let you eat any?

It was a rhetorical question that I already know the answer to. Thanks for the insult though. That seems to be your speciality.