lostinblue

Ax attacker wanted ‘white people to pay’ for slavery

28 posts in this topic

Seems odd when his a member of a group currently engaging in slavery. Even through its Gods will etc.

If it pleases allah, it's not slavery. It's just another commandment.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

That makes sense.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

god loves slavery. so does allah. there's like two pretty old books currently in circulation that champion the practice heavily.

Come on now. You know better. Mental issues only count if the perp is white and uses a firearm. Preferably to shoot up a school.

No I agree this guy and Michael brown both had issues for sure. Anytime you try to atack and kill armed people when you have no firearm is both suicidal and mental

No I agree this guy and Michael brown both had issues for sure. Anytime you try to atack and kill armed people when you have no firearm is both suicidal and mental

Does that go for George Zimmerman as well? Because he attacked a police officer as well. Does that make him suicidal and mental? Should he be allowed to carry a gun?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Does that go for George Zimmerman as well? Because he attacked a police officer as well. Does that make him suicidal and mental? Should he be allowed to carry a gun?

Don't know if GZ is mental or suicidal, but he certainly is an idiot!

You ask these question like George Zimmerman was black...

I keep forgetting, two sets of rules, to be fair.

Don't know if GZ is mental or suicidal, but he certainly is an idiot!

All day and twice on Sunday.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Yes if GZ was convicted of trying to kill or cop he should have been in jail or if he tried to kill him and was killed in the process I would be ok.

GZ was convicted of what ?

Yes if GZ was convicted of trying to kill or cop he should have been in jail or if he tried to kill him and was killed in the process I would be ok.

GZ was convicted of what ?

In July 2005, when he was 21, Zimmerman was arrested after shoving an undercover alcohol-control agent while a friend of Zimmerman's was being arrested for underage drinking.

See you said attack. That's what he did. Men have been shot for grabbing wallets, this dude pushed a cop even after he identified himself.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

In July 2005, when he was 21, Zimmerman was arrested after shoving an undercover alcohol-control agent while a friend of Zimmerman's was being arrested for underage drinking.

See you said attack. That's what he did. Men have been shot for grabbing wallets, this dude pushed a cop even after he identified himself.

I dont think cops shoot first and ask questions later, at least ones that dont want to lose their job or go to prison. They usually use the least amount of force possible to subdue a belligerent idiot. A drunk idiot pushing a cop ient quite the same as punching a cop in the face and trying to grab his gun. But I'm sure you will disagree.

I dont think cops shoot first and ask questions later, at least ones that dont want to lose their job or go to prison. They usually use the least amount of force possible to subdue a belligerent idiot. A drunk idiot pushing a cop ient quite the same as punching a cop in the face and trying to grab his gun. But I'm sure you will disagree.

No I agree, but then again, there have been many of men shot and killed for grabbing a wallet or cellphone. Where was the least amount of force in those cases? And I'm pretty sure they didn't want to go to prison.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg