40 posts in this topic

The title of her post is "So Fasttttttt". We know that is not the case for most people. She is just baiting people. Oh well, I don't begrudge her at all, just think it's like telling a bunch of people that just got hit by a hurricane that it only drizzled for them and he storm was no big deal.

Its a forum and no-one has to read anything on here, you can tell from the title if you want to read it or not. P&J are cool and have given lots of support on here to a lot of people. They are just sharing.

Its not nice to begrudge other peoples fortune. We've been stuck at TSC since June but I'm glad for every person that gets processed. Its not their fault, its the system.

Good luck P&J, and pray for us (seemed to work before right...;-))

I know of no one here who wants to wait any longer than a day. But unfortunately life is not fair.

No one especially this very nice couple meant to rub anything in to anyone, they are excited and could not wait to tell the world about their good fortune.

I did the same thing on a few posts and it was not my intent to rub it in, I was just excited. Just because God blesses someone in one stage of their life does not mean he has always blessed them. I and my fiancée have recently been blessed by fast movement, but as I explained to a few people a little openly we have both had our challenges in life and have gone through some hell lately. We were excited because we made it through the hell with love and faith intact and feel like God blessed us as a reward.

So please people if you cannot be happy for someone else in their good fortunate do not rob them of a blessing with comments that about rubbing it in people faces. they did not say or do anything to deserve that. Be happy for them and ask God for his guidance and understanding in why you are having to wait.

Its a forum and no-one has to read anything on here, you can tell from the title if you want to read it or not. P&J are cool and have given lots of support on here to a lot of people. They are just sharing.

Its not nice to begrudge other peoples fortune. We've been stuck at TSC since June but I'm glad for every person that gets processed. Its not their fault, its the system.

Good luck P&J, and pray for us (seemed to work before right...;-))

Thank you very much imcoming. And of course I will send a special prayer up for you tonight. From my mouth to Gods ears!??☝☝

Thank you everyone for all your support we really appreciate it. Its never been and never will be our intention to make anyone feel bad or feel as if we are rubbing this in there face. Not only do I pray for our quick progress we pray for our entire visa journey family. Its very hard being away from the one you love but that's why we have to support each other.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know of no one here who wants to wait any longer than a day. But unfortunately life is not fair.

No one especially this very nice couple meant to rub anything in to anyone, they are excited and could not wait to tell the world about their good fortune.

I did the same thing on a few posts and it was not my intent to rub it in, I was just excited. Just because God blesses someone in one stage of their life does not mean he has always blessed them. I and my fiancée have recently been blessed by fast movement, but as I explained to a few people a little openly we have both had our challenges in life and have gone through some hell lately. We were excited because we made it through the hell with love and faith intact and feel like God blessed us as a reward.

So please people if you cannot be happy for someone else in their good fortunate do not rob them of a blessing with comments that about rubbing it in people faces. they did not say or do anything to deserve that. Be happy for them and ask God for his guidance and understanding in why you are having to wait.

Very nicely said. It's understandable that those that aren't approved yet and still waiting (especially from tsc) are very frustrated, depressed and angry. Hey, my petition is from CSC (filed in sept) and day after day I see others who filed after me, even October petitions being approved!! It's is frustrating and depressing. For one reason or another, some people get approved faster (way faster might I add) and yes it's not fair and one can only sit there wondering what the heck the people at tsc and csc are doing with our files. Actually I envision the USCIS worker with my file at the bottom of his or her desk. Everyone has their story (some harder than others), but we are not here to judge--and everyone has to wait and it's truly agony not being able to see the person they love everyday, to be able to wake up with them in the morning and go to sleep next to them every night. It hurts an indescribable hurt but what other choice is there? I pray everyday that my petition is approved soon(like yesterday maybe)--that I will receive my NOA2 or even an RFE would be alright with me. Best of luck to you all. We are here to support each other and gain extra knowledge, right?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations!!!!!!!! and best of luck....dont mind the people who can't be happy for other's success on here..they just need a hug :lol: ..

USCIS BE LIKE.......WE ARE WORKING AS FAST AS WE CAN GUYS!

snail_mail.jpg

28 Sep 2014 -- Mailed I-129F

01 Oct 2014 -- I-129F Delivered to USCIS

06 Oct 2014 -- NOA1 Received via Text/Email

14 Oct 2014 -- NOA1 Hard Copy Received

23 Oct 2014 -- Petition Approved as per USCIS website

30 Oct 2014 -- NOA2 Hard Copy Received

07 Nov 2014 -- NVC Received Petition

10 Nov 2014 -- NVC Case Number Assigned

17 Nov 2014 -- Status Update "Ready for Interview" as per CEAC website

20 Nov 2014 -- NVC Case# Notice Received

22 Nov 2014 -- Medical

16 Dec 2014 -- Interview

18 Dec 2014 -- 221(g) Received via email

22 Dec 2014 -- RFE Instructions received via email

05 Feb 2015 -- RFE Requirements submitted

15 Apr 2015 -- Visa Issued as per CEAC Website

17 Apr 2015 -- Received Embassy Email, Visa on the way!!!!

20 Apr 2015 -- Visa OnHand :)

27 Apr 2015 -- CFO Appointment

Congratulations!!!!!!!! and best of luck....dont mind the people who can't be happy for other's success on here..they just need a hug :lol: ..

Thank you.

Very nicely said. It's understandable that those that aren't approved yet and still waiting (especially from tsc) are very frustrated, depressed and angry. Hey, my petition is from CSC (filed in sept) and day after day I see others who filed after me, even October petitions being approved!! It's is frustrating and depressing. For one reason or another, some people get approved faster (way faster might I add) and yes it's not fair and one can only sit there wondering what the heck the people at tsc and csc are doing with our files. Actually I envision the USCIS worker with my file at the bottom of his or her desk. Everyone has their story (some harder than others), but we are not here to judge--and everyone has to wait and it's truly agony not being able to see the person they love everyday, to be able to wake up with them in the morning and go to sleep next to them every night. It hurts an indescribable hurt but what other choice is there? I pray everyday that my petition is approved soon(like yesterday maybe)--that I will receive my NOA2 or even an RFE would be alright with me. Best of luck to you all. We are here to support each other and gain extra knowledge, right?

That's absolutely right!

Edited by Pedro and Jerrica

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Congratulations ....we are new on here , and we are preparing the I-129F Pacakage to send , i would like to ask about the adress you sent your package to ? thank you in advance

Congratulations ....we are new on here , and we are preparing the I-129F Pacakage to send , i would like to ask about the adress you sent your package to ? thank you in advance

I sent mine to the lockbox in Lewisville with delivery confirmation.

Congrats so exciting!

Don't mind the negativity. It blows my mind how some people react to other peoples posts as if everyone was out to get them or insult them.

Be happy and happy people will be happy for you!

Edited by LiliBurd

''No matter how painful distance can be, not having you in my life would be worse''

August 16 2013: Started dating

July 6 2014: Got engaged! (L)

Congrats so exciting!

Don't mind the negativity. It blows my mind how some people react to other peoples posts as if everyone was out to get them or insult them.

Be happy and happy people will be happy for you!

Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I sent mine to the lockbox in Lewisville with delivery confirmation

is it that one

USCIS

P.O. Box 660151

Dallas, TX 75266

or

USCIS

Attn: I-129F

2501 South State Highway 121 Business

Suite 400

Lewisville, TX 75067

thank bro , and good luck

is it that one

USCIS

P.O. Box 660151

Dallas, TX 75266

or

USCIS

Suite 400

Lewisville, TX 75067

thank bro , and good luck [/font

USCIS

Suite 400

Lewisville, TX 75067

Edited by Pedro and Jerrica

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.