UncleBeer

Obama To Allow 100,000 Haitians To Immigrate To U.S. Without Visas

220 posts in this topic

Funny, isn't it? You get shot by making the shoe that fit the foot that was inserted in the mouth through no fault of yours...

:rofl::rofl: Some of the stuff you say just cracks me apart!! I had to read this more than once. :rofl::rofl:

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

If English were my first language I'd apply for a job as a writer at some Hollywood studio. Rumor has them writers work from home, scour the internet all day for material and make a ton of money to boot... I should be so lucky...

Oh well, it's time to rearrange the produce on the shelves....

:rofl::rofl: Some of the stuff you say just cracks me apart!! I had to read this more than once. :rofl::rofl:

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

If English were my first language I'd apply for a job as a writer at some Hollywood studio. Rumor has them writers work from home, scour the internet all day for material and make a ton of money to boot... I should be so lucky...

Oh well, it's time to rearrange the produce on the shelves....

Or you could be a politician!! Playing with words and making people believe you are telling the truth when you really are not is what it is all about.

1) It should take no longer than 6 weeks to bring an immediate relative of a US citizen into this country. No more nosey "proof of assets" forms or overly invasive medical exams (xrays? really?). And it shouldn't cost $1,000 in fees!

2) The rest (distant relatives, etc.) will be done by lottery, as it's currently done.

3) Non-citizens without links to US may apply for residency, but would have to do the "proof of assets" drill. And there'd be an upper limit of admissions per year.

4) Enforcement of the border. Not 'immigration' per se, but O'bama's been treating it as an immigration issue when it's really about sovereignty & national defense.

Just this simple huh? And do you really think it will take 6 weeks to get background checks and proof of relationships taken care of?

And yes, proof that you can take care of a person until they get a job is important. No need for a broke person to import another broke person. Then you are going to be on welfare together.

Just this simple huh? And do you really think it will take 6 weeks to get background checks and proof of relationships taken care of?

And yes, proof that you can take care of a person until they get a job is important. No need for a broke person to import another broke person. Then you are going to be on welfare together.

Agree with that. I don't know how many guys I use to see in the K-1 section, that had no job and lived with mom, but wanted to bring a girl over. no way

Filed: Timeline

When I moved to Holland it was easier than that: go down to city hall with your birth certificate and your marriage license. Poof: instant permission to stay.

It absolutely does not take a year to do background checks. It's just civil servants paid by the hour to do gubmint work . . . s l o w l y .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

UncleBeer, on 21 Oct 2014 - 2:12 PM, said:snapback.png

1) It should take no longer than 6 weeks to bring an immediate relative of a US citizen into this country. No more nosey "proof of assets" forms or overly invasive medical exams (xrays? really?). And it shouldn't cost $1,000 in fees!

The frustrating thing about the process is :

A. The petition labor does exceed 3 hours in labor for the cases that have no RFE, why the duration? Unmanaged backlog or poor automation

2. Our fees cover the cost, if it costs more to get these processed, increase the fees.

III. It inexplicably takes one month to transfer a petition from USCIS to NVC

D. NVC customer service..what the h*ll

5.Specific to Canada I know BUT I don't understand why my Canadian bride has to travel to Montreal from Vancouver for an interview as a IR-1 but if she were a Fiance Vancouver would be fine. Is there some value added in Montreal? Adds $1200 a person in travel just on the budget plan

I guess you can't fix stupid

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Not only that, sometimes it takes a month just to invoice the IV package. A month to ask for money so the process can continue to crawl forward? :ranting:

As I say: ripe for proper reform, not that stuff the preznit keeps blabbering about.

Only snag is: NVC has started denying using a paid-for house as an asset. They say: "It's your house: where are you going to live if you have to sell it?" OK then: stop telling folks it's OK as an asset!

I'm set, but I'm astonished at the contradictory nature of most of their instructions. <_<

Only snag is: NVC has started denying using a paid-for house as an asset. They say: "It's your house: where are you going to live if you have to sell it?" OK then: stop telling folks it's OK as an asset!

I'm set, but I'm astonished at the contradictory nature of most of their instructions. <_<

:rofl: An apartment like millions of other Americans do.

I don't like that stupid part either. They had this discussion with me about the house in Sri Lanka. I said if I am living in an apartment in the U.S. what does it matter if we sell a house in another country if we are trying to live in the U.S.

UncleBeer, on 21 Oct 2014 - 2:12 PM, said:snapback.png

The frustrating thing about the process is :

A. The petition labor does exceed 3 hours in labor for the cases that have no RFE, why the duration? Unmanaged backlog or poor automation

2. Our fees cover the cost, if it costs more to get these processed, increase the fees.

D. NVC customer service..what the h*ll

5.Specific to Canada I know BUT I don't understand why my Canadian bride has to travel to Montreal from Vancouver for an interview as a IR-1 but if she were a Fiance Vancouver would be fine. Is there some value added in Montreal? Adds $1200 a person in travel just on the budget plan

What do you propose to do to fix this? Should we go and picket sign the White House?

Yeah, right?

That guy's made it abundantly clear he doesn't give a hoot what the peons want. <_<

Hey, the illegals got it figured out. They are demanding to be treated like U.S. citizens. We should too!!? Why not?