UncleBeer

Obama To Allow 100,000 Haitians To Immigrate To U.S. Without Visas

220 posts in this topic

Your lack of imagination speaks volumes.

Imagine a USC who's built up a good free-lance business overseas. He decides to move back to the US 'with' his family (I 'quote' "with" because as we all know "moving with" is impossible in the eyes of USCIS). He comes back to the US, has contacts, good references, a load of earning potential, but the forms ask him to list his current income, which is probably around zero. Showing a lack of imagination, understanding and foresight (much like yourself), said petitioner is denied his applications because of his current income. This, despite the fact that his prospects are great, and he'll almost certainly have built his business back up to its former level within 2-3 years.

By all means though: continue with the yee-haw and backslapping. <_<

What happens if like the majority of New Business it tanks. What then.

Heck banks can't reliably predict which business will make it and which will not. You want USICS to ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Imagine a USC who's built up a good free-lance business overseas. He decides to move back to the US 'with' his family (I 'quote' "with" because as we all know "moving with" is impossible in the eyes of USCIS). He comes back to the US, has contacts, good references, a load of earning potential, but the forms ask him to list his current income, which is probably around zero. Showing a lack of imagination, understanding and foresight (much like yourself), said petitioner is denied his applications because of his current income. This, despite the fact that his prospects are great, and he'll almost certainly have built his business back up to its former level within 2-3 years.

The above is a pretty common scenario regarding DCF petitions. They even want you to prove domicile in the U.S. which is pretty silly considering your filing DCF.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

This is not an Amway Pitch is it?

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

+100!!!!

That just gave me an idea for a Hallmark card! You can send it to NVC indicating you're thought and intentions are to become a potential big earner. That card should replace the I-134 and I-864. Who needs a sponsor when one is so full of good intentions!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Higher earning potential doesn't even have to include actively working on something, it's the thought that counts.

More like Mary Kay... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is not an Amway Pitch is it?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Foresight is a cheque that cannot be cashed. Earning potential is just something that motivates people to make more money or make a move towards their dreams...like Janelle.

+100!!!!

That just gave me an idea for a Hallmark card! You can send it to NVC indicating you're thought and intentions are to become a potential big earner. That card should replace the I-134 and I-864. Who needs a sponsor when one is so full of good intentions!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

More like Mary Kay... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's why these Haitians are being catapulted to the "front of the line". Hallmark cards that sing about earning potential.

...and UB did sound like he was pitching some Mary Kay. :rofl:

Filed: Timeline

What happens if like the majority of New Business it tanks. What then.

Let's not forget: America was once the land of opportunity, where the ability to pull yourself up by your boot straps was once celebrated. And in the worst-case scenario, the petitioner is still on the hook for whatever public assistance might be needed, so no cost to the public. Can this be said of the hordes rushing across the border, or the 100,000 Haitians? What's wrong with giving the benefit of the doubt to citizens, instead of law-breaking foreigners? :rolleyes:

Foresight is a cheque that cannot be cashed. Earning potential is just something that motivates people to make more money or make a move towards their dreams...like Janelle.

That's why these Haitians are being catapulted to the "front of the line". Hallmark cards that sing about earning potential.

Hey!! :ranting: Why is my name in this argument? :ranting: I have the potential to be the next apprentice with Donald Trump. My I - 864 was already accepted and approved by NVC for your information. I sent them a letter with Donald Trump's signature and everything.

Let's not forget: America was once the land of opportunity, where the ability to pull yourself up by your boot straps was once celebrated. And in the worst-case scenario, the petitioner is still on the hook for whatever public assistance might be needed, so no cost to the public. Can this be said of the hordes rushing across the border, or the 100,000 Haitians? What's wrong with giving the benefit of the doubt to citizens, instead of law-breaking foreigners? :rolleyes:

These Haitians and people crossing the border have a much higher earning potential once in the US as opposed to US citizens, hence the preferential treatment.

Hey!! :ranting: Why is my name in this argument? :ranting: I have the potential to be the next apprentice with Donald Trump. My I - 864 was already accepted and approved by NVC for your information. I sent them a letter with Donald Trump's signature and everything.

Did you submit a Hallmark card with a customized message with the Trump stuff? Edited by aaydrian

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I love that expression 'the front of the line'... something Napoleon's messenger would buy into...

Absolutely!

These Haitians and people crossing the border have a much higher earning potential once in the US as compared to US citizens, hence the preferential treatment.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline

These Haitians and people crossing the border have a much higher earning potential once in the US as opposed to US citizens

Any type of substantiation for your claim, or is it pure opinion? I'd be interested to see proof of such a goofy assertion.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

These Haitians and people crossing the border have a much higher earning potential once in the US as compared to US citizens, hence the preferential treatment.

Got a source for that claim?

Any type of substantiation for your claim, or is it pure opinion? I'd be interested to see proof of such a goofy assertion.

Got a source for that claim?

:lol:

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

I have a promising business idea proven to become bigger than Bill Gates or Fred Smith.

It just hasn't taken off yet. :unsure: Guaranteed to make my immigrant wife rich.

Duh. That's simple. Just raise the minimum wage to $1,000,000 per hour, and we'll all be Bill Gates in a month or so!