Abbumimapa

July 2014 Non-Filipino TSC Filers

1,314 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Mine is the same way. I just login to my account and check it that way. You can also call and the automated service will tell you the last update on your case. Hope that helps!!

event.png

Sent I-129F - July 17, 2014

USCIS Received - July 18, 2014

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

ARN Changed - July 30, 2014

Touched - November 14, 2014

NOA-2 -

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I hace the same error when I check my case on the Uscis website, when I call them they can't give me any information either so at this point I have not had any information on my case in the past 3 weeks I spoke to tier 2 agent and they issued a service request two weeks ago and I spoke to them last week and they said they still can't see any info on my case I'm hoping this comes to an end soon and we all start getting some good news

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Checking in... How are my fellow July filers doing?

I keep watching the June thread but they seem just as stalled and frustrated even with the trickle of June petitions being approved.

My guess is.. with luck, sometime in December otherwise not until after the new year :(

Our K-1 at Texas Service Center

I-129F Sent: 07-02-14 (USPS Overnight Express)
I-129F Rcvd: 07-03-14
NOA1: 07-08-14

NOA1 Hardcopy: 07-14-14

ARN Changed: 07-16-14

NOA2: 01-23-15 (199 days)

Sent to NVC: 01-27-15

NOA2 Hardcopy: 01-30-15 (No consulate listed, inquiry opened)

NVC Received: 02-06-15 (Case # assigned)

NVC Sent: 02-19-15

London Embassy Received: 02-23-15

Readiness Submitted: 03-02-2015

Packet 3 Received: 03-03-2015

Packet 4 Received: 03-12-2015

Medical: 03-04-15 (Passed)

Interview: 04-10-2015 (Approved!)

Visa Issued: 04-15-2015

Visa In Hand: 04-21-2015

POE: 05-03-2015

Wedding: July 10, 2015

3,419 miles (L) Distance means nothing when your heart says "I love you"

YVjFm5.png

Timeline

Soo i just spoke to tier 2 officer and they informed me that my background checks have been completed and that they are just waiting for an officer to be assigned he said 2-3 weeks hopefully he's right

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Soo i just spoke to tier 2 officer and they informed me that my background checks have been completed and that they are just waiting for an officer to be assigned he said 2-3 weeks hopefully he's right

I just spoke with USCIS and apparently Tier 1 now has access to more information than before. He could see my status (I still don't have access on WS) but not on the usual screen they refer to. He said they've given them a new way to check current status'. He however said that often our cases can be with an adjudicator without updating this on the system until the decision is made. I am most curious to know if someone can give us an update to the current processing date that hasn't been updated on their website in months.

Edited by Lorvin

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Timeline

Yea the tier 2 agent told me I should have an answer before the year is over he said all the background checks were completed the only thing left is for an agent to get my file and look at it.

I just spoke with USCIS and apparently Tier 1 now has access to more information than before. He could see my status (I still don't have access on WS) but not on the usual screen they refer to. He said they've given them a new way to check current status'. He however said that often our cases can be with an adjudicator without updating this on the system until the decision is made. I am most curious to know if someone can give us an update to the current processing date that hasn't been updated on their website in months.

Timeline

Yea the tier 2 agent told me I should have an answer before the year is over he said all the background checks were completed the only thing left is for an agent to get my file and look at it.

Sure hope so - GOOD LUCK!

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Timeline

Has anyone called USCIS and got the message after you enter your receipt number......this case can not be found at this time with the automated system. Please check your receipt number. What is that???? That's a first. I am not surprised any more by anything USCIS does.

event.png

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

NOA-2 -

Timeline

Has anyone called USCIS and got the message after you enter your receipt number......this case can not be found at this time with the automated system. Please check your receipt number. What is that???? That's a first. I am not surprised any more by anything USCIS does.

I have gotten the message - I assumed I entered the number wrong - reentered it and I was fine. Hope it was just a mistake in hitting the keypad but of course talk to an agent, or go into your local branch if it persists.

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

I came back to Sweden yesterday after almost 3 months in the states with my fiance. Thankfully he will be here in Sweden for about 17 days from Dec 20 otherwise this would be awfully painful. Though right now it looks like it's going to be a long time apart efter January when he leaves. At least from looking in the June posts it looks like things are slowly moving forward so I am trying to stay positive. Good luck to all of you! :)

Timeline

I pray that is true...I am July 22 NOA-1 and I can only hope to have our approval this month!!!

event.png

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

NOA-2 -

Timeline

I called USCIS and waited 2 and 1/2 hours on hold to speak to a Tier 2 Officer......I got the best news ever!! He said that everything was normal my case was looked at on Nov 14, and it is now in a queue to be looked at by an adjudicator. It will be a few weeks before I know anything (Approval!!)!! that is such a relief...the best 2 1/2 hr wait since I started this process!!!

Edited by LoveinGhana

event.png

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

NOA-2 -

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.