Abbumimapa

July 2014 Non-Filipino TSC Filers

1,314 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline

Maria, I checked my timeline and it's still not up. But I entered it, and put in my email. I have no idea why it didn't register...

Hmm, strange. And you did this part that comes up when you click your timeline form your profile page? "1. If you already have a timeline in the timeline section, simply click here and enter your email address. You will then be forwarded to your timeline. Scroll to the bottom and click submit. Your timeline will now auto-link to your member profile. If that does not work then there is a manual linking option just above the submit button when editing your timeline to enter your member number so your timeline will be linked."

It feels like that would solve your problem. Or redo it and if that doesn't work try to check in the sire-related discussion forum to see if someone else have the same issue or post and ask there. The link is: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/14-site-related-discussion-updates-ideas-etc/

I am not sure (my memory is not good) but I think I have the same problem and mine got fixed by doing the "simply click here and enter your email address" thing. Try that first and see, good luck! :)

Timeline

Please do whatever you like. My God, why are you making such a big deal out of me anyway? If you don't like my posts, just block ignore report, whatever you like. How much time need you tell me about this.

It all started bc my VJ search brought me here bc of the Philippines being in the thread. Also, I've encountered many other non-Filipino filers who got to NOA2 very quickly.

The first post I made expressed surprise at the length of the Petitioner's approval. Please go back and read it yourself.

Before you call me rude (you already did, actually) I am not.

I already filled my timeline, but thank you for being so concerned about my application. Are you offering to help my fiancé and I out with other questions? If so, thank you. I may just take you up on that.

In the meantime, can I continue to chat with nice people on this board and continue learning about the visa process? Thank you.

Please look at all my posts and read them, and if you want to judge me, and report, then please go right ahead. Whatever you think is best.

May I go back to pleasant conversations on this board now? Thank you and enjoy your Sunday.

I'm sorry that I overreacted. From past experience on this forum unfortunately once there is a conflict it usually ends up never ending and the thread gets closed. There are some areas of this forum where people give you rude comments if you post (they are like piranhas). During these long months this has been like my little safe haven of very nice friendly people to come to for support and I guess I was worried I were about to lose it. I'm sorry.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow. Six months and no NOA2?! I realize your not a Philippine filer but my God. It could be a year before the interview...

(DELAYED EDIT OF ABOVE POST)

thel's, to be clear, when I wrote the last sentence above, it was not a prediction. Hopefully it will not take a year total. My fiancé has said all along, "just so long as it's under a year!" and when I saw your timeline, I thought it might just be a year total for you, as many folks are experiencing delays at NVC (check NVC subsection).

Also, I've found plenty of Philippine filers on VJ who have not had expedited Petitions, as well as a handful of other (European filers) who've experienced shorter wait times than all others (among those I've seen). I have no explanation for either extreme.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

To all my wonderful cheerful friends on this board....Good Morning :D

We have a new week ahead and I pray we have many...many...many July approvals!! God bless us all!

event.png

Sent I-129F - July 17, 2014

USCIS Received - July 18, 2014

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

ARN Changed - July 30, 2014

Touched - November 14, 2014

NOA-2 -

Timeline

NOA1:July 21, 2014

still waiting for NOA2

Can anyone tell me where to find the ARN? As far as I know we only have our case number. Help, please!

The ARN# isn't needed right now. I hope our wait for NOA-2 isn't much longer!

event.png

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

NOA-2 -

Timeline

To all my wonderful cheerful friends on this board....Good Morning :D

We have a new week ahead and I pray we have many...many...many July approvals!! God bless us all!

Good afternoon ;) Short week though since tomorrow is Martin Luther King Day. Hope they spend the rest of the week approving a lot of people :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Dear friends, the purpose of this thread is to support the Non-Filipinos who are at TSC. This group has dealt with a lot of hardship because of USCIS delays. And if you didn't have to wait over 4 months for NOA2 you can't understand the emotions and sentiments of those of us who have.

Let's get back to supporting each other and let's pray we all get approved next week and have visa issued by end of March.

I am committed to be here and support and do whatever I can to help us until everyone who falls under the heading of this thread gets approved and then I will happily request for this thread to be closed and I pray that day comes very soon. ☺

P.s. I am perfectly OK with anyone who is expedited for whatever reason and encourage them to find or create their own thread based on their situation.

Timeline

Good afternoon ;) Short week though since tomorrow is Martin Luther King Day. Hope they spend the rest of the week approving a lot of people :)

You are right I totally forgot about the holiday because I have to work. However, Tuesday - Friday many approvals I pray!

event.png

NOA-1 - July 22, 2014

NOA-2 -

Timeline

You are right I totally forgot about the holiday because I have to work. However, Tuesday - Friday many approvals I pray!

I keep forgetting too and I think "yaaay, it's Monday tomorrow!" and then bubble burst :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'm sorry that I overreacted. From past experience on this forum unfortunately once there is a conflict it usually ends up never ending and the thread gets closed. There are some areas of this forum where people give you rude comments if you post (they are like piranhas). During these long months this has been like my little safe haven of very nice friendly people to come to for support and I guess I was worried I were about to lose it. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry it doesn't have nothing to do with the discussion but I laughed when I read piranhas, do you know in portuguese say someone is like "piranha" specially to a woman means you're calling them b****? So I was like, who is piranha?! OMG! HAHAHAHA anyway.

Good morning/Afternoon guys!

Monday is holiday but I hope see lots of approvals on tuesday! :)

K1

June 27, 2014: I-129F packet sent

July 03, 2014: NOA1

January 09, 2015: NOA2 (190 days)

January 14: Sent to NVC

January 16: NOA2 hard copy

April, 6: Medical

April, 7: Interview/Approved

April 29: Visa received (FINALLY)

May 25: POE - Fort Lauderdale, FL

__

AOS

August 05, 2015: AOS sent

August 12: NOA1 (e-mail)

September 04: Biometrics

October 20: EAD/AP Approved (no text&email)

October 22: EAD/AP mailed

October 26: EAD/AP delivered

November 27: GC Approved/produced
December 02: GC mailed

December 05: GC Delivered

Timeline

I'm sorry it doesn't have nothing to do with the discussion but I laughed when I read piranhas, do you know in portuguese say someone is like "piranha" specially to a woman means you're calling them b****? So I was like, who is piranha?! OMG! HAHAHAHA anyway.

Good morning/Afternoon guys!

Monday is holiday but I hope see lots of approvals on tuesday! :)

HAHA! Seriously!? Well, that would work too because that is sort of what they are ;) I was referring to how quick they are to bite but that's way better. :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Yes, I was hoping to find a new pattern forming of two big approval days like last week. It used to be Thursdays with a handful of approvals and then last week we had a big Monday followed by a big Thursday that got me thinking maybe they are switching it up! Maybe Tuesday will be the new Monday?!

Edited by Lorvin

I-751

NOA8/11/17

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Yes, I was hoping to find a new pattern forming of two big approval days like last week. It used to be Thursdays with a handful of approvals and then last week we had a big Monday followed by a big Thursday that got me thinking maybe they are switching it up! Maybe Tuesday will be the new Monday?!

Hopefully it will be. I noticed last year that they don't seem to process I129F petitions on Fridays, and everything else was a bit irregular, at best. It is somewhat helpful when you are able to check on certain days, because it's easier on the mind when there are set days you know you can ignore. For some reason, it makes it easier to get on with the day. I really hope they don't skip tomorrow entirely by not making up for it during the week.

There are 205 filers on Visa Journey who have reflected in their timeline that they filed in July. The trend seems to be around 20% don't come back to complete those. There have been 56 approvals so far for the month, most of which are Philippine or expedited filers, but not all. We watch and wait.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Timeline

I don't know if this is a rumor or something but I did see someone say that they sent the applications to NVC on Fridays so maybe that's why we don't see approvals? Like I said, it's a rumor and I can see if I can find where I saw it. But it could be an explanation as to why.

And yes, let's keep our fingers crossed that just because it's a short week they won't slack off and keep up the good work approving people like they did last week :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.