ppihtr123

I-751 November 2014 Filers

1,118 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I am Very happy today ... I am waiting since 1 year for a case update on I-751 ... I just received text message Card in Production.

Can anyone please tell me how many weeks it will take to see actual green card in mail box?

On November 3, 2015, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC #####, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

I am Very happy today ... I am waiting since 1 year for a case update on I-751 ... I just received text message Card in Production.

Can anyone please tell me how many weeks it will take to see actual green card in mail box?

On November 3, 2015, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC #####, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Congrats!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Enjoy man........Congratulation...........you will receive your card. you will receive it soon..........enjoy your moment .......

Congrats:) your card will get in before you know it, especially after a year long of waiting:)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats!! Now you can do your happy dance.

It came just in time to apply for N400..crazy!

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Timeline

Thanks , Moemac59

Sep 16/14 - Packet Send

Oct 13/14 - Biometrics done

Mar. 02/15 - RFE Received

May 3/15 - RFE Send

Aug 25/15 - Contacted Senator Brooker's office

Oct 25/15 - InfoPass Appointment in Newark,NJ

Nov 03/15 - Application Approved - New card in production - Case online updated.

Timeline

Another update from USICS

How many business days USPS will take to mail the letter?

On November 6, 2015, we mailed your new card for Receipt Number EAC#######, to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your card by December 6, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we send your new card to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Timeline

website shows card is mail out but I don't have tracking number ..... how do I get tracking number ? how many days USPS will take to sent the plastic Green card.

website shows card is mail out but I don't have tracking number ..... how do I get tracking number ? how many days USPS will take to sent the plastic Green card.

Mine took about 2 days. I never got a tracking number:), but I got the card:)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Another update from USICS

How many business days USPS will take to mail the letter?

On November 6, 2015, we mailed your new card for Receipt Number EAC#######, to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your card by December 6, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we send your new card to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

You may or may not receive an update after USPS picks up mail containing your card! If you do, that will be the update with the tracking number!

You can also call the (mis)information line and ask for the tracking number there. They'll transfer you to the "second level of customer service", which in reality is a (very bored) immigration officer who can pull such information up. Still, I never received a tracking number for my conditional green card or my replacement green card either. I think it's perfectly fine to just wait for a couple days and be pleasantly surprised when it lands in your mailbox.

Congratulations, by the way!

Be prepared for the eternal waiting game. Be prepared for average news.

Adjustment of Status Journey

Spoiler

07/16/2013 - Successful interview, 2-yr Green Card approved!

Removal of Conditions Journey

Spoiler

11/03/2015 - Approved, card production ordered (164 days!)

11/10/2015 - 10-yr Green Card received (IR6) -- journey over for now!

Citizenship Journey (N-400)

Spoiler

07/15/2019 - Ceremony scheduled for 07/31/2019
07/31/2019 - Journey is finally over. Citizen of the USA.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

USCIS sends the card with priority mail from KY. Usually it takes 3 days to receive it and once its delivered, your online status will show the tracking number assigned to your mail. So basically tracking number shows after delivery.

Hope this helps!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.