ppihtr123

I-751 November 2014 Filers

1,118 posts in this topic

This is not exactly useful information coming from an attorney. It is actually discussed here quite regularly as well :)

Plamjordan11 - are you adjusting status or removing conditions? You made a comment earlier in your post about not being able to apply for naturalization while AOS which is correct. And from what I can see on your profile you are listed still as AOS.

This forum is for removal of conditions and those who are coming up on their 3 year anniversary of their marriage-based green cards can go ahead and apply for naturalization, but you would not be able to if you are still working on AOS. Just hoping to clarify :)

Thank you for asking.

I am applying to remove conditions in order to get my 10 years GC. I thought for some reason for immigration makes no difference since you have an open case of any kind. Since that is not the case...are you eligible to apply for citizenship 90 days before your 3 year anniversary from your first GC or you have to wait for the 3 year mark to the day before you submit the N400?

Hi all, my application was received on November 10 2014, and I just checked online today, my card has been ordered for production yesterday, making a total of 4 months 20 days. Thanks

Hi all, my application was received on November 10 2014, and I just checked online today, my card has been ordered for production yesterday, making a total of 4 months 20 days. Thanks

But are you on "Removal of Conditions"?? your profile says you're in the "Adjustment of Status" is a totally different case

But are you on "Removal of Conditions"?? your profile says you're in the "Adjustment of Status" is a totally different case

sorry for the misunderstanding, am on removal of conditions. Thanks a lot everyone.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow, on November already? Also a November 10th person so hopefully that means good news for the rest of us soon. Surprised they've jumped to November when October isn't even 50% complete for CSC yet.

K-1 Visa 248 Days
Filed: 2011-10-24... Interview: 2012-06-21... Visa Received: 2012-06-27

Adjustment of Status 84 Days

Filed: 2012-11-15... EAD Received: 2013-01-26... Interview: 2013-02-06

Removal of Conditions 166 Days

Filed: 2014-11-10... Card Production: 2015-04-16... Card Received: 2015-04-24

Naturalization 72 Days

Filed: 2024-01-02... Interview: 2024-02-27...Oath Ceremony: 2024-03-15

Zentaco: You and I have the same approval date for GC. I filed my ROC in Vermont though. Most likely none of us will hear back till sometimes in May....

ttof80biz: Can you tell us what documents you had submitted? Just curious.

lots and lots of pictures, car, health, renters insurance, lease, birth certificate of both of us, ss cards, driver's license. All mails that carry both names, junk mails...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Congrats on your fast approval :dance:!!

Would you give us your sent date and biometrics date? So, we can add you to the list ;)

I sent on November 7, they received on November 10, I got biometrics appointment letter on november 22, and they scheduled me for Dec 1, but I went early on November 26, and I was attended to. I've been checking online everyday since then till today that I saw the card was ordered for production yesterday.

Fazal

AFFIDAVIT OF MARRIAGE

I, , do hereby declare the following:

That I am a citizen, and I presently reside at .

That I know of the marriage of and on in . I have known them since__________________ and (provide any details of their marriage).

That my relation to them is .

That I recognize that if I knowingly and willfully make a false statement in this affidavit, I will be guilty of the crime of false swearing.

This day of 2014.

Sworn to and subscribed before me

This day of , 2013.

Notary Public

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.