Nkkystel

December 2014 Visa Bulletin Predictions Out!

17 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Actually in November visa bulletin NVC already mention the prediction movement

E. VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS

FAMILY-sponsored categories (potential monthly movement)

Worldwide dates:

F1: Two to three weeks
F2A: Three to five weeks
F2B: Six to eight weeks
F3: One to three weeks
F4: Two or four weeks

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/law-and-policy/bulletin/2015/visa-bulletin-for-november-2014.html

Edited by kmohaseb

Month/Day/Year

09/26/2013 - Priority Date

10/01/2013- NOA1

11/01/2013- NOA2-approved

12/10/2013- NVC received my case and get Case#

02/14/2015- Received email from NVC to pay AOS fee and choose agent

02/15/2015- DS-261 generated & filled and AOS fee paid

02/23/2015 - All documents sent

02/24/2015 - NVC received documents

02/28/2015 - NVC Scan Date 02/24/2015

03/04/2015 - Received email from NVC to pay IV fee

03/04/2015 - IV fee paid 03/17/2015 - IV shows "PAID"

03/17/2015 - DS-260 filled and 30 business days for review

03/31/2015 Stupid Checklist :( " need to mark that I'm LPR")

03/31/2015 Sent the corrected I-864EZ

04/01/2015 Scan Date of Stupid checklist

04/24/2015 CASE COMPLETED over phone :):dancing:

05/01/2015 CASE COMPLETED EMAIL

06/09/2015 Email received with interview Date :):dancing:

06/22/2015 Medical Exam Completed

07/07/2015 Interview Date :) :)

07/07/2015 CEAC changed to "Administrative Processing" they need another I-864 form because newborn baby

08/03/2015 Visa Issued :):dancing:

08/08/2015 Visa Received :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Worldwide dates:

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/law-and-policy/bulletin/2015/visa-bulletin-for-november-2014.html

You are absolutely right kmohaseb. November visa bulletin gives prediction for December visa bulletin for Family preference.

They have not done so in the previous ones, I just checked.

Thanx for pointing that out!!!

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, what do you mean by worldwide?

You mean regardless whether im from philippines, mexico, or india?

F2b- will moved by 6-8weeks?? Wow that is sooo good news!

There is still hope

Thanks in advance!

Worldwide dates:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

You are absolutely right kmohaseb. November visa bulletin gives prediction for December visa bulletin for Family preference.

They have not done so in the previous ones, I just checked.

Thanx for pointing that out!!!

Can somebody fill me in... what does this actually mean VISA Bulletin Predictions? Currently I am waiting to hear word for my wife and stepson. I got a checklist October 2 for my wife affidavit of support which meant another 60 days after I submitted the corrections the next day. It was received the following week Monday October 6. Then I was not informed and did not know that I had to submit an Affidavit of Support for my stepson also which was one of the mistakes on my wife AOS cause I listed him. Actually he is not suppose to be listed no where at all on her AOS vice verse cause for every petition filed each person needs a separate AOS. The only way I found out was by reading information from visa journey which has been so helpful. Stepson AOS was received the next week about October 13, then that 60 letter was generated for that. Waiting to hear something either the first week or second week of December. Currently am at day number....35-44 depends on which one they go by cause I got 60 day notifications every time I turned in something. Then I got a letter they they received on September 10 what I believe was the Visa Applications cause that was the only thing I submitted at that time. Waiting for December, cant come quick enough!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Feel free to still give me the information but from reading it looks like the visa bulletin would not apply to me since am a us citizen cause there is no quota even though it does seem that way because of the long wait time.

Feel free to still give me the information but from reading it looks like the visa bulletin would not apply to me since am a us citizen cause there is no quota even though it does seem that way because of the long wait time.

Petitions submitted by US Citizens doesn't have ¨Numerical Limits¨ when it comes to receive a Visa for immigrate, only waiting time is the associated with the administrative and reviewing documents and relationship of the process. On the other hand, Petitions submitted by US Permanent Residents for spouses/children are subjected to a Limited number of visas each year, so there´s a ¨waiting line¨to get a visa depending on the priority date (the date you first submitted the application) which you can follow by checking the monthly Visa Bulletin from the DOS.

As a US citizen you dont have to worry about PDs, or VBs.. and you can join others threads or forums of US citizens to get a more accurate information and updates

USCIS Stage

05/23/2013 - NOA1

11/04/2013 - I-130 Approved

NVC Stage

02/12/2013 - NVC received case

17/12/2013 - Case # and IIN

18/12/2013 - Completed DS-261 Choice of Agent

19/12/2013 - AOS fee bill invoice

24/12/2013 - IV fee bill invoice

08/01/2014 - AOS Paid

10/01/2014 - IV Paid

15/01/2014 - DS-260 Submitted

15/01/2014 - AOS and IV packages sent

10/02/2014 - AOS Checklist

11/03/2014 - CC by phone inquiry

18/03/2014 - CC email

30/01/2015 - IV date by phone inquiry

03/02/2015 - IL (P4) email

Consulate

Medical:25FEB2015

Biometrics:08MAR2015

Interview:17MAR2015-APPROVED!

CEAC visa status: 18MAR2015 - ISSUED

PickUp Passport & IV Packet: 20MAR2015

Travel&Cards

POE: 07/24/2015 JFK, NY

SSN: 08/03/2015

PR: 09/02/2015 Card received in mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.