kap6unka

RFE approved. Post Decision Activity

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

Hello everyone!

Today we got notified that USCIS mailed us a notice that they have approved our I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

What is next? When our case is going to be transferred to NVC and how do we get the NVC number?

Probably next week we are going to received the hardcopy of NOA2.

Usually how long does it takes after approval for consulate to get your papers?

Please share your experience and knowledge! Thank you in advance!

I-129F Sent : 2014-06-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-07-12

I-129F RFE(s) : 2014-09-27

RFE Reply(s) : 2014-10-03

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-10-10

NVC: Case Creation Date: 2014-10-28

NVC: Case sent to the Consulate: 2014-10-29

NVC: Case arrived to the Consulate: 2014-10-31

Received Instructions from the Consulate: 2014-11-05

Dropped off all the documents requested for the interview at the Consulate (we dont have Packet 3&4): 2014-11-17

Interview date: 2014-12-2 :dancing:

Result: APPROVED

Date of entry in US: 2015-01-12

Date of Marriage: 2015-02-19

AOS, EAD & AP sent: 2015-03-11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello,

Please check the Visa Journey Flowchart: http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

You will have a good overview of the entire process! I hope it helps!

:)

Timeline

Hello,

Please check the Visa Journey Flowchart: http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

You will have a good overview of the entire process! I hope it helps!

:)

Thnx a lot! But I still did not understand how do we get NVC number. Will NVC send a letter to the petitioner or...

Dropped off all the documents requested for the interview at the Consulate (we dont have Packet 3&4): 2014-11-17

Hello everyone!

Today we got notified that USCIS mailed us a notice that they have approved our I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

What is next? When our case is going to be transferred to NVC and how do we get the NVC number?

Probably next week we are going to received the hardcopy of NOA2.

Usually how long does it takes after approval for consulate to get your papers?

Please share your experience and knowledge! Thank you in advance!

Congratulations am reallyyyy happy to hear you guys got approved ..if you don't mind writing what did they want in the RFE ??? How long did it take them to approve you after you sent them the evidence ??? Now I read on vj that you should wait 7-10 days to call Nvc to get ure mnl number from them .. :) congrats again

Timeline

Hello,

To be honest I am not sure if they get back to you! I have read previous forums and looks like they will send a notice to the petitioner's mail box, however you can contact them and they will give the number if they already got your case! Usually they recommend 2 weeks after receiving the NOA2 (Please check topic #5 on the link I sent you! They have the NVC number and its homepage with further info!)!! I hope it helps!

Timeline

Congratulations am reallyyyy happy to hear you guys got approved ..if you don't mind writing what did they want in the RFE ??? How long did it take them to approve you after you sent them the evidence ??? Now I read on vj that you should wait 7-10 days to call Nvc to get ure mnl number from them .. :) congrats again

Thank you very much! We are really happy. Today we had parents meeting and introduce both families, so it was really pleasant to receive the notification today.

Our RFE asked for Circumstances of meeting and Last Personal meeting (evidence of meeting in person, a written statement that we have met, containing details like date and circumstances,airline ticket stubs and receipts, copy of passport pages with stamps and personal info etc) - nthing major. We sent our package on friday, it was delivered on saturday, so they got it on Monday. On monday they sent us a notification that they have received our papers, and update.d our case status. On friday they approved our petition, so it took them only 4 days :). We are super happy.

Now waiting for hardcopy to be delivered. And don't really know what to expect next

Timeline

Hello,

To be honest I am not sure if they get back to you! I have read previous forums and looks like they will send a notice to the petitioner's mail box, however you can contact them and they will give the number if they already got your case! Usually they recommend 2 weeks after receiving the NOA2 (Please check topic #5 on the link I sent you! They have the NVC number and its homepage with further info!)!! I hope it helps!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to K1 Progress Forum~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

After 7 days, call NVC every day, and they will give you your number.,.,..,they were very nice to us.,.,.and our app. was only at NVC 1 and 1/2 days.,.,.,but it could be longer.,.,just be prepared, for what ever, when ever!

Right now NVC is running slow because of all of the approvals, the fastest I know of in looking at other peoples timelines is 10 days back in late July in early august and 12 mid august and 15 days in September. See the pattern??

They are telling people to wait 42 days to call, fat chance on that one. But there are still some getting the new case # in 15 -22 days. I started calling Friday and will call every two business days from now until I get the new case number.

Be patient my first attempt I had to hit redial 159 times and was then on hold for an hour and 10 minutes. some are getting through faster some is taking longer.

Edited by hopeful 4 XMas

Timeline

Right now NVC is running slow because of all of the approvals, the fastest I know of in looking at other peoples timelines is 10 days back in late July in early august and 12 mid august and 15 days in September. See the pattern??

They are telling people to wait 42 days to call, fat chance on that one. But there are still some getting the new case # in 15 -22 days. I started calling Friday and will call every two business days from now until I get the new case number.

Be patient my first attempt I had to hit redial 159 times and was then on hold for an hour and 10 minutes. some are getting through faster some is taking longer.

After you get NV number how long does it usully take for consulate to receive your papers?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.