Teddy B

Off-duty St. Louis officer shoots, kills man who fired at him

31 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Need to run some public service messages in that city warning people that if you shot at cops you will be shot at also. Regardless of past events, laws still need to be obeyed whether you agree with them or not. I do not for one minute believe one' race makes one bulletproof or entitled to shoot indiscrimantely at law enforcement officers.

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I am not familiar with urban slang, what type of gun is a sandwich?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Ohh

Sub well that makes sense.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

not you, my boy blue!

I'm not sure what a boy blue is. But I think when I figger it out, I'll prolly be a-huntin' you down to do a Marvin - style cut on you...

I'm not sure what a boy blue is. But I think when I figger it out, I'll prolly be a-huntin' you down to do a Marvin - style cut on you...

if you have not seen the movie 'old school' i suggest you go to your nearest erol's and rent the vhs asap.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

if you have not seen the movie 'old school' i suggest you go to your nearest erol's and rent the vhs asap.

:lol:

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

another thug, this one with a gun, who opens fire on a police officer and shoots until his gun jams and then gets killed in the firefight and here come the thug's relatives saying he just had a sandwich despite the fact that he, who has a criminal record...He was under house arrest for a weapons charge....... Open season on LEO's

The cop should have taken a slug or two to help ease race relations

Sounds like the police officer needs to spend more time on the range.

We got all these cases of cops firing many many shots and only landing a couple of way off center of mass shots. Sad

We got all these cases of cops firing many many shots and only landing a couple of way off center of mass shots. Sad

Not just sad, but dangerous. All those extra slugs flying around, it's a wonder no one else got hurt.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Looks like Vonderrit Myers preferred gunpowder over Grey Poupon on his sandwiches!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/14/lab-tests-show-gunshot-residue-on-hand-waistband-18-year-old-killed-by-st-louis/

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!