EmpressJA

How long does it take USCIS to ship after NOA2?

165 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

They did have my husbands email. Because they asked to confirm it. I havnt heard of them sending the welcome letter by post before but if they have done that then it should arrive this coming week hopefully.

yeah same here I haven't really heard of them sending much in the mail.. And I don't think it takes that long to receive an email even though I've heard ppl say there email take a minute to generate, but I think that could be a way for them to push us off for a little..

yeah same here I haven't really heard of them sending much in the mail.. And I don't think it takes that long to receive an email even though I've heard ppl say there email take a minute to generate, but I think that could be a way for them to push us off for a little..

Lol true, il bug them again on Monday

Timeline

yeah call as much as you like..when you think your calling too much call some more lol.. Edited by EmpressJA

Most people report any where from a few days to a couple weeks.. We don't know for sure.. But most ppl receive it a few days after seeing that..

My husband called yesterday and was told that maybe we'll be able to pay next week. Hopefully that's true. I really wanted to finish this asap so I can be with my husband soon. Hoping and praying for the best for all of us!

Timeline

My husband called yesterday and was told that maybe we'll be able to pay next week. Hopefully that's true. I really wanted to finish this asap so I can be with my husband soon. Hoping and praying for the best for all of us!

and if by Thursday your not able to pay I would say call back, same here I just want to be all done with NVC we still have a 60 day wait after everything is submitted praying that no one gets a checklist..

and if by Thursday your not able to pay I would say call back, same here I just want to be all done with NVC we still have a 60 day wait after everything is submitted praying that no one gets a checklist..

Yes we will. Thanks! We'll pray for that :)

I'm calling on Monday as well because I submitted ds261 last Friday and still no AOS invoice!!?

Hi EmpressJa did you manage to get through to NVC?

I read in the website that agfternDS261 we should allow 15 days to move to next section 'fees'! I don't want to belive that but it's been 8 days since I did my DS261 and still no invoice.

I havnt called yet tho.

Timeline

Hi EmpressJa did you manage to get through to NVC?

I read in the website that agfternDS261 we should allow 15 days to move to next section 'fees'! I don't want to belive that but it's been 8 days since I did my DS261 and still no invoice.

I havnt called yet tho.

I just called and she reviewed my ds261 and told me IV fee will be able next week or the week after and that AOS might be available this week or next week.. So I'll wait and see.. Edited by EmpressJA

I just called and she reviewed my ds261 and told me IV fee will be able next week or the week after and that AOS might be available this week or next week.. So I'll wait and see..

That's positive news. I will definitley call tonight. Hopefully fees are invoiced soon!

Edited by Oyehope

Hi all, I have been following this thread. We were also experiencing delays after case # was assigned on Nov 19. We completed DS261 same day, but unable to pay fees. I called yesterday and agent said wait for the Welcome Letter. We got it today, but payment is still not available. Will call them again tonight since we received welcome letter to see if that changes anything.Good luck everyone.

Timeline

Hi all, I have been following this thread. We were also experiencing delays after case # was assigned on Nov 19. We completed DS261 same day, but unable to pay fees. I called yesterday and agent said wait for the Welcome Letter. We got it today, but payment is still not available. Will call them again tonight since we received welcome letter to see if that changes anything.Good luck everyone.

im in same boat as you I received case number November 20 filled out ds261 on the 21st hopefully I get the welcome letter sometimes this week..my thoughts to you is to call and ask one of the nvc reps to review your ds261 over the phone, you might get a nice rep to do that for you and they will only do it if you chose yourself as the agent.. Edited by EmpressJA

im in same boat as you I received case number November 20 filled out ds261 on the 21st hopefully I get the welcome letter sometimes this week..my thoughts to you is to call and ask one of the nvc reps to review your ds261 over the phone, you might get a nice rep to do that for you and they will only do it if you chose yourself as the agent..

Just received our welcome letter but AOS fee still not available. I'm trying to call them now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.