Teddy B

First Ebola Patient Diagnosed In The US Has Died

56 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

From what I've read, looks like that hospital totally botched the initial treatment of the patient,

so I suspect a lawsuit will follow soon.

Hopefully effective medicine for prevention/treatments get developed soon.

RIP...

Its already starting.......

https://gma.yahoo.com/family-dallas-ebola-patient-died-upset-over-unfair-191800328--abc-news-wellness.html

event.png

event.png

From what I've read, looks like that hospital totally botched the initial treatment of the patient,

so I suspect a lawsuit will follow soon.

Hopefully effective medicine for prevention/treatments get developed soon.

RIP...

You know its coming Jesse Jackson already flew in to suck his 15 mins of fame and agitation out of it

You know its coming Jesse Jackson already flew in to suck his 15 mins of fame and agitation out of it

So what do you suggest? If we were to get rid of Jesse and Al, since you seem to hate them more than anything else, how else would people fight injustices?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

So what do you suggest? If we were to get rid of Jesse and Al, since you seem to hate them more than anything else, how else would people fight injustices?

I thought you said we hated Obama more than anything else. Which is it .

Jesse and Al are an injustice not fighting it. They have done more harm to the black man, than any 10 grand wizards of the Klan ever could

Not only that, I thought you are not a fan of them at all or so you have said ?

I thought you said we hated Obama more than anything else. Which is it .

Jesse and Al are an injustice not fighting it. They have done more harm to the black man, than any 10 grand wizards of the Klan ever could

Not only that, I thought you are not a fan of them at all or so you have said ?

I'm not, but to say they've done more than 10 grand wizards is wrong and you know it. If you can show me where they've lynched and murdered 100's of black people, then we can talk.

I don't like their methods, but who else goes to bat when black people get treated like this? When we get shot because we're reaching for a wallet, or arrested for buying a belt, or turned away from the hospital, our children are killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, being peppered sprayed because someone thought you were a burglar in your own home, or getting arrested for going to pay a parking meter and you"fit" the description, what's the proper reaction for this? You have to go to court twice because your unarmed son gets murdered and it takes 2 juries to be convicted of 1st degree murder since the first time around it had to be self defense.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I came to VJ tonight to get my dose of craziness. Found it in a thread about a man from another country who died in the US from ebola. And somehow the thread turned racial...

Only on VJ.

I came to VJ tonight to get my dose of craziness. Found it in a thread about a man from another country who died in the US from ebola. And somehow the thread turned racial...

Only on VJ.

Did you think there is any chance it wouldn't. Jesse is already involved . He died because he was black. It is coming

I'm not, but to say they've done more than 10 grand wizards is wrong and you know it. If you can show me where they've lynched and murdered 100's of black people, then we can talk.

I don't like their methods, but who else goes to bat when black people get treated like this? When we get shot because we're reaching for a wallet, or arrested for buying a belt, or turned away from the hospital, our children are killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, being peppered sprayed because someone thought you were a burglar in your own home, or getting arrested for going to pay a parking meter and you"fit" the description, what's the proper reaction for this? You have to go to court twice because your unarmed son gets murdered and it takes 2 juries to be convicted of 1st degree murder since the first time around it had to be self defense.

Same thing happens to white people. Where are Jessie and Al when it does. That's right, they only care when it happens to people who share their skin color. So what does that make them ?

Much like our President, I care about this because if I had a Son, he would look him. I.E I care because he is black. If he was white I would not give two copper pennies.

Maybe I will start a program to protest police abuse, part of my mission statement will be, We will fight police brutality against white people and white people only.

Wonder how quick the Southern Poverty Law Center would put me on a watch list ?

Only on VJ.

Actually this turned about race a while back, when someone said the victim must have spoken ebonics or was stupid. But, since I wasn't the one who made such comment, the only outrage was on the left.

Same thing happens to white people. Where are Jessie and Al when it does. That's right, they only care when it happens to people who share their skin color. So what does that make them ?

Much like our President, I care about this because if I had a Son, he would look him. I.E I care because he is black. If he was white I would not give two copper pennies.

Maybe I will start a program to protest police abuse, part of my mission statement will be, We will fight police brutality against white people and white people only.

Wonder how quick the Southern Poverty Law Center would put me on a watch list ?

So, white people get shot for reaching for their wallets? When Sandy Hook happened, Obama cried and spoke at the school. Guess he doesn't care about white children...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

So, white people get shot for reaching for their wallets? When Sandy Hook happened, Obama cried and spoke at the school. Guess he doesn't care about white children...

But you see, Marvin, if he had a son, he wouldn't look like the boys that got massacred at Sandy Hook so that doesn't count.