Beautifulday

I-134...............

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

hi guys...so i got my fiance's package in the mail today, he sent me all the required documents with I134 included, we are using his sister as my co-sponsor and i went over her I-134 and where it asks about the person you are filling this affidavit of support for it also asks "relationship to sponsor" but she put "brother's fiancee" and i just realized that she mixed it up because it asked about MY relationship to her and not the other way around. she should have put "future sister in law" right? or am i looking at this completely wrong

no, i guess she should have put "fiance's sister" right? cuz it asked about what my relationship to my sponsor was.

Timeline

Brother's fiancee is the same thing as future sister in law, no?

i guess it is but this doesnt sound right, lol. it asked about MY relationship towards MY SPONSOR, and she put "brother's fiancee" kinda sounds like she is my brother's fiancee..lol...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

What she put is correct. The form is asking about her relationship to the person she is sponsoring. That is you. You are her brother's fiancee.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

What she put is correct. The form is asking about her relationship to the person she is sponsoring. That is you. You are her brother's fiancee.

oh ok ! good then. sorry for making this thread! im just so paranoid...

Timeline

That's funny though, when my sponsor, who is my fiance's mother, asked "what should I put, son's fiance?" I initially found it weird too.

lol, right!!! that got me too...just wanted to be sure that i have it all properly filled. thank you guys!!

Timeline

Yeah, future sister-in-law would have worked as well. Brother's fiancee is easier to write though. :) And don't worry about asking questions. I know you are nervous, so I hope getting answers you need helps you relax a bit.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

Yeah, future sister-in-law would have worked as well. Brother's fiancee is easier to write though. :) And don't worry about asking questions. I know you are nervous, so I hope getting answers you need helps you relax a bit.

well, good! And thank you, you are incredibly helpful as always, hopefully i'll be making a thread here soon in a few days with the word "approved" in it.

Timeline

It is asking for the relationship of the foreign fiance(e)/beneficiary to the sponsor, in this case the sponsor filling out the I-134 is the USC petitioner's sister. Her relationship to the intending immigrant being sponsored is not herself(petitioner's sister), but is her brother's fiancee(her future sister-in-law).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi! My fiance wants to know, he has to send me current paychecks to replace the old one he gove me in march, there show his social security number, he wants to know if he can crossed out with a market, he doesnt wants to send it by mail showing this number, could be a problem?

Timeline

He can redact the SSN on his pay stubs, but not sure why he would bother, since the SSN is also on his tax return/transcript and the I-129F petition. If he does do it, I recommend blocking all but the last 4 so they can see for sure his SSN matches up to his taxes. Also, he does not have to mail you his pay stubs. They can just be copies, so he can just scan them, and then email them to you for you to print out.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

If you're in a not high fraud country (i think Poland is not a high fraud country) They don't pay too much attention to details. Don't let the stress eat you up :) and good luck on the upcoming interview

K1

AOS

ROC

09/14/2017 : Package Sent (CSC)

09/15/2017 : Package Received (CSC)

09/15/2017 : NOA1 Date

10/12/2017 : Biometrics

--/--/---- : Interview

--/--/---- : Decision

N400

09/01/2018 : Application Sent (online)

--/--/---- NOA1 Date

--/--/---- : Biometrics

--/--/---- : Interview

--/--/---- : Decision

So it's not gonna be easy.

It's going to be really hard;

we're gonna have to work at this everyday,

but I want to do that because I want you.

I want all of you, forever, everyday.

You and me.. everyday.

___The NoteBook

Timeline

If you're in a not high fraud country (i think Poland is not a high fraud country) They don't pay too much attention to details. Don't let the stress eat you up :) and good luck on the upcoming interview

Thank you!!! Hoping to get back here in a few days with good news.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.