10 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Can someone give me advice on this

I haven't done my immigration medical test but all other forms are ready for me to submit as I am filling for I-30 and I-485 and other form for the marriage based green card.did you think I should wait till to submit my medical form with it or it would be ask for after my acceptance of my form or during the interview or what

Secondly my wife which is petitioning for me is a US citizen but hasn't got her US passport did you think that is necessary or she must get one cause it one among the requirement on the uscis website she need to provide as document to prove her citizenship.

Thanks awaiting y'all rply.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Idk about AOS medical exam, I just had my before-interview medical exam.

To prove her citizenship the long form of the birthcertificate should be good :)

K1

AOS

ROC

09/14/2017 : Package Sent (CSC)

09/15/2017 : Package Received (CSC)

09/15/2017 : NOA1 Date

10/12/2017 : Biometrics

--/--/---- : Interview

--/--/---- : Decision

N400

09/01/2018 : Application Sent (online)

--/--/---- NOA1 Date

--/--/---- : Biometrics

--/--/---- : Interview

--/--/---- : Decision

So it's not gonna be easy.

It's going to be really hard;

we're gonna have to work at this everyday,

but I want to do that because I want you.

I want all of you, forever, everyday.

You and me.. everyday.

___The NoteBook

Filed: Timeline

I haven't done my immigration medical test but all other forms are ready for me to submit as I am filling for I-30 and I-485 and other form for the marriage based green card.did you think I should wait till to submit my medical form with it or it would be ask for after my acceptance of my form or during the interview or what

Secondly my wife which is petitioning for me is a US citizen but hasn't got her US passport did you think that is necessary or she must get one cause it one among the requirement on the uscis website she need to provide as document to prove her citizenship.

The instructions for I485 state to submit the other documents (i.e. I864, I693, etc) along with the I485 application. Why would you want to even send off the package without the medical exam results?

A birth cerfiticate should suffice to prove her US citizenship.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

How is it that your wife is petitioning for you has no passport? has she visited you? if so with what document? If she is eligible for a passport then she should apply for one. If she is naturalized citizen then she needs a copy of that.

Follow the instructions to the T. Good luck

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

the I693 should be included in your AOS packet otherwise you will get an RFE

It's not strictly necessary to put the I-693 into the AOS packet, but since these days AoS petitions take less than a year to adjudicate (except I-526), not putting the I-693 in may cause a 90-day delay.

05-10-14: (Day 00) - AOS Package (I-130/I-485/I-131/I-765) sent by Priority

05-12-14: (Day 00) - Package delivered

05-13-14: (Day 01) - Date of NOA1

05-18-14: (Day 05) - Email/text notifications received

05-24-14: (Day 12) - Called NCSC to correct name order for I-485, I-765

05-27-14: (Day 15) - Biometric appointment

05-29-14: (Day 17) - Case transferred to Nebraska Service Center

06-18-14: (Day 37) - Biometrics at Pomona per Appt

07-28-14: (Day 77) - Called NCSC for "Approaching Regulatory Timeframe" service request

07-30-14: (Day 79) - NCSC email reply on Service Request, citing "due to workload factors not related to your case, USCIS anticipates a delay in completing your case."

08-19-14: (Day 98) - e-Request initiated for I-131

08-25-14: (Day 104) - EAD file (at least) transferred to MSC (According to InfoPass appointment, 9/5/14)

08-28-14: (Day 107) - Second Service Request initiated

09-05-14: (Day 115) - (1) NCSC reply to second Service Request, identical to one on 7-30 (2) InfoPass appointment on EAD issue. Staff notified my file is now at MSC instead of NSC.

04-03-15: (Day 328) - Email notification of EAD/AP Approval

04-10-15: (Day 335) - EAD/AP Approval letter received

04-13-15: (Day 338) - EAD/AP Card Received

It's not strictly necessary to put the I-693 into the AOS packet, but since these days AoS petitions take less than a year to adjudicate (except I-526), not putting the I-693 in may cause a 90-day delay.

Please stop spearding wrong info, I-485 clearly states you need to put I-693 in the package as initial evidence. And I believe nobody would like to receive a RFE.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Please stop spearding wrong info, I-485 clearly states you need to put I-693 in the package as initial evidence. And I believe nobody would like to receive a RFE.

Ditto to Nancy, I-693 is mandatory with I-485 package.

We didn't send our medical with our I-485. We were under the impression it wasn't required up front. We got a RFE, but it said only to bring the I-693 with us to our interview.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Do the Medical exam and put it in your package with everything!! I am doing AOS too and just got yesterday the results of my medical and I'm ready to send everything Monday.

You don't want any RFE or delays for not doing something that the forms ask to do.

And your wife can put a copy of her birth certificate as documentation showing she is an american citizen.

It doesn't exclusively ask for the passport.

y59om4.png

---------------------------------- Pre I-130 ----------------------------------------

Feb- 25- 2009 - Met in Barcelona Spain thanks to a friend in common ???

11 visits in the next 5 years........ ????????????

Apr - 23 - 2014 - My last entry in the US to visit ✈️

Jul - 18 - 2014 - finally proposes and ask me to stay forever!!!! ❤️??

Jul- 20 - 2014 - I don't get in the flight back to Spain ( that means my ESTA will expire the next day )

Jul - 22 - 2014 - wedding ❤️??

---------------------------I-130, I-485, EAD, AP ----------------------------------

Sep- 12- 2014 - AOS sent to Chicago ?? ( delivered sept 15 )

Sep - 18 - 2014 - AOS texts/ emails received with case number ??

Sep- 19 - 2014 - checks cashed ?

Sep - 21 - 2014- hard copies of NOA received in the mail!!! ??

Sep - 26 - 2014- biometrics letter received!! Appointment for Oct 7

Sep - 30 - 2014 - succesful early walk in biometrics ??

Nov - 22 - 2014 - EAD/AP approved ?? ( 71 days )

Nov - 24 - 2014 - card in production

Dec - 1 - 2014 - card mailed ??

Dec - 3 - 2014 - Combo card received ??

Dec - 15 - 2014 - email received with interview date for Jan 15 2015! ??

Jan - 15 - 2015 - Approved!! ???? Here is our interview experience --> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/531853-aos-interview-from-esta-approved/

Jan - 24 - 2015 - Green card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.