LibCampFireClub

It's Bush's Fault!

94 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

ISIS in Iraq? Beheadings? It wasn't prophetic. It was Bush's fault! Apology boy [aka golf cart challenged] just couldn't figure out how to connect the cart to the horse. You progressives don't know a left-click from a right-click and so you won't take the time to listen to the video. But those who do should recognize that this wasn't prophecy. It was just the common sense of America's best millitary leaders telling the American people what would happen with 0bama gone wild!

BUSH IN 2007: COMPLETE IRAQ TROOP WITHDRAW WOULD CAUSE TERRORIST SAFE HAVEN, MASS KILLING

In 2007, President George W. Bush said "the fight in Iraq is part of a broader struggle that's unfolding across the region" so if the United States was to completely withdraw troops from Iraq it would mean terrorists would move their safe haven from Afghanistan to Iraq and proceed to commit "mass killings on a horrific scale."

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/06/16/2007-Bush-Complete-Troop-Withdraw-From-Iraq-Would-Cause-Safe-Haven-for-Terrorists-Mass-Killings

ISIS in Iraq? Beheadings? It wasn't prophetic. It was Bush's fault! Apology boy [aka golf cart challenged] just couldn't figure out how to connect the cart to the horse. You progressives don't know a left-click from a right-click and so you won't take the time to listen to the video. But those who do should recognize that this wasn't prophecy. It was just the common sense of America's best millitary leaders telling the American people what would happen with 0bama gone wild!

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/06/16/2007-Bush-Complete-Troop-Withdraw-From-Iraq-Would-Cause-Safe-Haven-for-Terrorists-Mass-Killings

On Aug. 6, 2001, President George W. Bush received a classified review of the threats posed by Osama bin Laden and his terrorist network, Al Qaeda. That morning’s “presidential daily brief” — the top-secret document prepared by America’s intelligence agencies — featured the now-infamous heading: “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.” A few weeks later, on 9/11, Al Qaeda accomplished that goal.

On April 10, 2004, the Bush White House declassified that daily brief — and only that daily brief in response to pressure from the 9/11 Commission, which was investigating the events leading to the attack. Administration officials dismissed the document’s significance, saying that, despite the jaw-dropping headline, it was only an assessment of Al Qaeda’s history, not a warning of the impending attack. While some critics considered that claim absurd, a close reading of the brief showed that the argument had some validity.

He sure helped contribute to the problem.

What would you have done ow wise President of the U.S.? ........

Unfortunately, honesty, integrity, upholding the law and protection of U.S. citizens has not been a qualification to be a President of the U.S. in a long time buddy.

This isn't really even news. It's just a bait thread. Geez dude.......

I see your koolaid ain't so sweet when you see truth. No worries. We'll help you up and sit you down into your pompous fluffy pillow. We know it's tough on you watching your very world fall apart. You can be thankful that America's best protects even the likes of you.

Insult, make stuff up, personal attack, repeat.

The worlds not falling apart dude. We're gonna be ok.

Yes. You will be okay. Thanks to the bravery of the men and women who give their lives to protect you. Surely you're proud as you sit on your fluffy pillow and thank them.

Edited by ExExpat

Yes. You will be okay. Thanks to the bravery of the men and women who give their lives to protect you. Surely you're proud as you sit on your fluffy pillow and thank them.

You must be in Afghanistan right now on a secret mission "protecting" us good Americans. And if so, why are you on VJ?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I buy extra firm pillows. I don't like the fluffy ones. I'm not sure why you don't think I support the military, I came from a military family.

With 9/11 just around the corner, we still have leaders who know how to hitch a horse:

BUSH IN 2007: COMPLETE IRAQ TROOP WITHDRAW WOULD CAUSE TERRORIST SAFE HAVEN, MASS KILLING

In 2007, President George W. Bush said "the fight in Iraq is part of a broader struggle that's unfolding across the region" so if the United States was to completely withdraw troops from Iraq it would mean terrorists would move their safe haven from Afghanistan to Iraq and proceed to commit "mass killings on a horrific scale."

http://www.breitbart...s-Mass-Killings

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

With 9/11 just around the corner, we still have leaders who know how to hitch a horse:

http://www.breitbart...s-Mass-Killings

Yes pulling out when we did as it turns out was short-sighted and probably done against some sound advice and for political reasons more than anything else.. He took a risk and it didn't pan out.

Could woulda shoulda.. We can't rewind the clock, its a painful lesson. lets move forward.

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: Timeline

The problem wasn't created when we pulled out of Iraq but when we moved in. That was the wrong move to make. What was the alternative to leaving? The same thing will unfold when we leave Afghanistan. And it will unfold no matter when we leave that place. We could have left 10 years ago, we can leave today or we can leave 10 years from now and the result will be one and the same.

This isn't really even news. It's just a bait thread. Geez dude.......

Show me one that is not

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I buy extra firm pillows. I don't like the fluffy ones. I'm not sure why you don't think I support the military, I came from a military family.

Never mind that. Are your pillows filled with feathers or polyester?

I have a feeling you're sitting on something that isn't so light or fluffy.