LibCampFireClub

It's Bush's Fault!

94 posts in this topic

That may have been true back when we had a representative form of government. Now that we've got a dictator who issues edicts against the will of the people, it's a whole 'nother thing. Obamacare, amnesty, etc? Public is four-square opposed. But he's got a pen and he's got a phone, so bend over and say "ah", peons. :ranting:

It's in the hole!!!

golf.jpg

Filed: Timeline

He was voted into office legally. Twice. And he has not done anything above and beyond what he is allowed to do as a president.

As preznit, he took an oath that the laws be "faithfully executed" and he has gone to extraordinary lengths to make sure that hasn't been the case. Immigration comes to mind, along with a slew of other issues where he's taken this position. Not cooperating with Congressional oversight is also illegal, and one of these 'phony scandals' will at some point point directly back at him. The IRS thing? Nixon was a piker next to what this twurp's been up to.

Don't like executive orders? Too bad, they exist and he didn't invent them.

Nor does he approve of them. Oh yeah: that was then. <_<

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

As preznit, he took an oath that the laws be "faithfully executed" and he has gone to extraordinary lengths to make sure that hasn't been the case. Immigration comes to mind, along with a slew of other issues where he's taken this position. Not cooperating with Congressional oversight is also illegal, and one of these 'phony scandals' will at some point point directly back at him. The IRS thing? Nixon was a piker next to what this twurp's been up to.

These are all opinions. I'm sorry that your immigration journey is not going as fast as you would like. There hasn't been anything definitive to directly tie obama to the IRS deal so that too is speculation. None of this adds up to a dictator. Like I said, he'll be gone in two years. At that point will you acknowledge he was in fact just an elected president? Yeah right.

These are all opinions.

You should read a newspaper now and then. A flowchart of how the preznit has consistently sidestepped Congress.

obamachart2.png

I'm sorry that your immigration journey is not going as fast as you would like.

Well, I don't mind waiting in line so much, as long as everyone else is waiting in line. But they're not. O'bama has seen to that with DACA. Thanks, King Putz.

There hasn't been anything definitive to directly tie obama to the IRS deal so that too is speculation.

Wouldn't it be grand if the "most transparent administration . . . evaaaah" could produce subpoenaed documents in less than a year? Or when they finally admit that emails in question do exist, and haven't been lost in a hard drive crash, but gosh, searching those backups would just be "too onerous"? Surely this should be possible for a genius constitutional scholar who has dedicated his administration to "the rule of law"; surely?

None of this adds up to a dictator.

I understand some people naturally long for a 'nanny state' run by their 'betters' who will grab the reins and make all those tough choices for them. I'm not one of them. Are you?

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Is it any wonder Alcoa options rose today? I am convinced there is a connection... :rofl: :rofl:

(quoted post containing personal attack has been removed- VJ Moderation)

Edited by Kathryn41

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

No chance of you discussing the topics I raised, eh? <_<

We've discussed all of those to death. They're all opinions. I agree with you guys on the IRS stuff. AND I like the name King Putz.

c

My C can beat up your C

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh Bush owns this legacy, absolutely.

What's more, it came on the heels of being the absentee president - more vacation than any other prior on record - and receiving the Aug 6 presidential brief on vacation. I can't think of a more disgraceful performance when in front of those children reading "My Pet Goat" as he is specifically informed America is Under Attack - the second plane having hit and others still on the way...

After proving what a shell of a commander in chief he was, the boy President with the deer-in-headlights stare... He attacks the wrong country. He built that whole war against Iraq up through the creation of fake "intelligence" propaganda fronts like the Office of Special Plans to make loud public declarations about WMD's that the intelligence agencies themselves rejected. These are war crimes that rise to levels under consideration at the Nuremburg War Trials.

And what did his war crimes achieve? Destruction. Death. A deadly threat that did not exist before. And if you were against the war like I was, and relentlessly for pulling out after we went in - we were branded as terrorist sympathizers. Cut and run cowards.

This was the greatest strategic disaster in the history if the United States. I thought that before this happened, but now it is far and away an unprecedented historical disaster, and Bush owns it.

Timeline

What's more, it came on the heels of being the absentee president - more vacation than any other prior on record - and receiving the Aug 6 presidential brief on vacation. I can't think of a more disgraceful performance when in front of those children reading "My Pet Goat" as he is specifically informed America is Under Attack - the second plane having hit and others still on the way...

After proving what a shell of a commander in chief he was, the boy President with the deer-in-headlights stare... He attacks the wrong country. He built that whole war against Iraq up through the creation of fake "intelligence" propaganda fronts like the Office of Special Plans to make loud public declarations about WMD's that the intelligence agencies themselves rejected. These are war crimes that rise to levels under consideration at the Nuremburg War Trials.

And what did his war crimes achieve? Destruction. Death. A deadly threat that did not exist before. And if you were against the war like I was, and relentlessly for pulling out after we went in - we were branded as terrorist sympathizers. Cut and run cowards.

This was the greatest strategic disaster in the history if the United States. I thought that before this happened, but now it is far and away an unprecedented historical disaster, and Bush owns it.

I dunno, the war of 1812 was a pretty horrible strategic fail. We ended up with a burned capital.

Applause. But I have a feeling that you'll soon get an "A" from NB.

You should read a newspaper now and then. A flowchart of how the preznit has consistently sidestepped Congress.

obamachart2.png

When in doubt, post colorful artwork. Your chart looks more like the fourth of July than a definitive argument.

We've discussed all of those to death. They're all opinions. I agree with you guys on the IRS stuff. AND I like the name King Putz.

My C can beat up your C

In the midst of battle, I have to stop and give you a (that was very creative) A+

Edited by The Nature Boy