Marilyn.

To Fart Or Not To Fart

115 posts in this topic

I'm in continuing competition with our rottweiler dog ooomph LOL

At leas tyou admit it....hubster tries to blame his bottom burps on the cat! :sleepy:

I tried it but Mrs Silvanski doesn't fall for that :sleepy:

Entry in the USA: May 13 2005

10 yr GC approved: October 5 2007

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

grossly funny story :lol:

This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for years.

The only friction in their marriage was the husband's habit of farting

loudly every morning when he awoke. The noise would wake his wife and

the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air. Every

morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it

was making her sick. He told her he could not stop it and that it was

perfectly natural. She told him to see a doctor; she was concerned that

one day he would blow his guts out.

The years went by and he continued to rip them out!

Then one Thanksgiving morning as she was preparing the turkey for

dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the bowl where

she had put the turkey innards and neck, gizzard, liver and all the

spare parts and a malicious thought came to her. She took the bowl and

went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling

back the bed covers, she pulled back the elastic waistband of his

underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts.

Some time later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting

which was followed by a blood curdling scream and the sound of frantic

footsteps as he ran into the bathroom. The wife could hardly control

herself as she rolled on the floor laughing, tears in her eyes! After

years of torture, she reckoned she had got him back pretty good.

About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his

bloodstained underpants with a look of horror on his face.

She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter.

He said, "Honey, you were right. All these years you have warned me

and I didn't listen to you".

"What do you mean?" asked his wife.

"Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts

out, and today it finally happened.

But by the grace of God, some Vaseline and two fingers, I think I got

most of them back in.

:lol::unsure::huh:

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

41725dt.gif

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

fartandgo3lv.jpg

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

:lol::lol::lol: it had to be canadian :thumbs:

Kool stuff i forwarded all those humorus ones to my fiancee

PARENTS JOURNEY

Dec 10 - sent I130 for Mom & Dad

Jan- Recd NOA1

Feb- Recd RFE for missing BC

Mar- Recd RFE for missing BC

Apr- NOA2 Case approved

May- NVC case #

May- paid $88 AOS FEE

ohhhhh noooooooooo that joke about the guts has me on the floor

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

ohhhhh noooooooooo that joke about the guts has me on the floor

me too :lol:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Bud and Jim were a couple of Newfie drinking buddies who worked as airplane mechanics in Gander, NFLD.

One day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck in the hangar with nothing to do.

Bud said, "Man, I wish we had something to drink!" .

Jim says, "Me too.

Y'know, I've heard you can drink jet fuel and get a buzz. --- You wanna try it?"

So they pour themselves a couple of glasses of high octane hooch and get completely smashed.

The next morning Bud wakes up and is surprised at how good he feels.

In fact he feels GREAT! NO hangover! NO bad side effects. Nothing!

Then the phone rings... It's Jim. Jim says, "Hey, how do you feel this morning?"

Bud says, "I feel great. How about you?"

Jim says, "I feel great, too. You don't have a hangover?"

Bud says, "No, that jet fuel is great stuff - no hangover, nothing.

We ought to do this more often."

Jim says, "Yeah, well there's just one thing... Have you farted yet?"

"No....."

"Well, DON'T. I'm in TORONTO !!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol:

Edited by MarilynP
mvSuprise-hug.gif

41725dt.gif

You can find me on FBI

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

Bud and Jim were a couple of Newfie drinking buddies who worked as airplane mechanics in Gander, NFLD.

One day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck in the hangar with nothing to do.

Bud said, "Man, I wish we had something to drink!" .

Jim says, "Me too.

Y'know, I've heard you can drink jet fuel and get a buzz. --- You wanna try it?"

So they pour themselves a couple of glasses of high octane hooch and get completely smashed.

The next morning Bud wakes up and is surprised at how good he feels.

In fact he feels GREAT! NO hangover! NO bad side effects. Nothing!

Then the phone rings... It's Jim. Jim says, "Hey, how do you feel this morning?"

Bud says, "I feel great. How about you?"

Jim says, "I feel great, too. You don't have a hangover?"

Bud says, "No, that jet fuel is great stuff - no hangover, nothing.

We ought to do this more often."

Jim says, "Yeah, well there's just one thing... Have you farted yet?"

"No....."

"Well, DON'T. I'm in TORONTO !!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. My farts never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 20 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and are silent."

The doctor says, "I see, take these pills and come back to see me next week."

The next week the lady comes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the heck you gave me, but now my farts...although still silent...stink terribly."

The doctor says, "Good!!! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."

mvSuprise-hug.gif

The Command Fart - This fart differs from the Anticipated Fart in that it can be held for long periods of time waiting for the right moment. Unlike the Anticipated Fart, it is intended to be noticed. Harold Tabor recently held a Command Fart for the whole period in history class and let it go right at the end when the teacher asked if there were any questions.

My dog had one of these the other night. My honey and I were playing with her, and she was having a blast. Then we stopped and started to have a small conversation, and Aspen (dog) let out a fart. It was so hillarious, I don't know if you've ever heard a dog fart or not, but it was unmistakeable. And after that we laughed and played with her some more, hence my reasoning that it was a commander.

I love my job.

The Command Fart - This fart differs from the Anticipated Fart in that it can be held for long periods of time waiting for the right moment. Unlike the Anticipated Fart, it is intended to be noticed. Harold Tabor recently held a Command Fart for the whole period in history class and let it go right at the end when the teacher asked if there were any questions.

My dog had one of these the other night. My honey and I were playing with her, and she was having a blast. Then we stopped and started to have a small conversation, and Aspen (dog) let out a fart. It was so hillarious, I don't know if you've ever heard a dog fart or not, but it was unmistakeable. And after that we laughed and played with her some more, hence my reasoning that it was a commander.

:lol::lol: good dog :yes:

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg