2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

The update always happen after you call them or email them.My Last Update was April 22nd since then nothing happen.Iam waiting for 60 days to be over maybe somethign can happen who know :(

event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

hi !!! Ok this is my progress my I601 was received on January 23 and it was approved on may 8 last Saturday we got an instruction letter they asked me to mail my passport and a new Medical exam because is only good for 6 months and I did it 7 months ago :ranting: well tomorrow I will have my medical exam and then I will send the package to Juarez!!! does anyone know how long it would take to get a response and where can I check my status ??? thanks and good luck to everyone !!! by the way my case was in Nebraska Service center :luv:

Timeline

mj0109 actually I read that you suppose to get both but in my case it was only the instructions letter .. when I checked on the USCIS site I saw my approval and they said they will mail me a notification but still waiting.... well the letter I got came from Juarez consulate I don't know how it works but when I got the receipt number the letter was sent here to Mexico so I believe if there's an approval letter it might be on his way... good luck and thanks :dancing:

Timeline

mj0109 My instruction letter was sent on the 19 and my husband received on the 23 I don't know how long you received yours but why you don't try to call USCIS and act like you don't know anything about it and then asked them what's next ??? it may help a little ... I don´t know why but every time I called them I got lucky!!! it might help you :dancing:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Karenberna my husband called the consulate in juarez and they told him that his attorney has to fill out electronically the form ds260 for them to proceed with his case

Timeline

That´s what my lawyer said to my husband before we got the letter .... she said we have to upgrade our ds260 for our interview so probably you´re going to have your interview soon just remind your lawyer to pay lots of attention when filling this application because last October when I went to Juarez it was a lot of people having issues with 260´s forms so they have to wait in Juarez for weeks until the lawyers send them back :devil: but its good to know that you're almost done :dancing: when I fill out the 260 it took 15 days to get my interview date :dancing: good luck !!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

last Saturday we got an instruction letter they asked me to mail my passport and a new Medical exam because is only good for 6 months and I did it 7 months ago :ranting: well tomorrow I will have my medical exam and then I will send the package to Juarez

Do you have to go to Juarez to have an updated medical or are they allowing you to have the exam by a physician in your home town and mail it in to the consulate? My fiancée may have to have an updated medical by the time our waiver is approved and it would suck if we had to go back to Juarez just for a medical exam.

Russ

I-129F K-1 Fiance Visa Process, I-212/601 Waivers

November 2013 - Met online: Match.com
December 6 - 8, 2013 - Met in person for the first time in Mexico.
February 2014 - Filed for K1/K2 Visa
April 2014 - K1 Visa Approved
March 19, 2015 - Attended interview in Juarez. fiancée denied. Allowed to file for I-212 and 601 waivers
June 25, 2015 - 212 and 601 Waivers received at Phoenix lockbox and forwarded to Nebraska Service Center.
December 21, 2015 - Waivers Approved
December 28, 2015 - Instruction letter received. Request for passports and new medical.
February 1-3, 2016 - Trip to Juarez for new medical and submit passports to consulate.
February 5, 2016 - Medical documents and passports received at consulate.

February 12, 2016 - Passports with K1 Visa picked up from DHL in Tijuana.
February 22, 2016 - Entry into California through Otay Mesa POE without daughter who decided to stay in MX.
April 30, 2016 - Married!!!!

AOS, EAD, AP Process

June 1, 2016 - Mailed adjustment of status packet.
June 15, 2016 - NOA1 Received I-485, I-131, I-765
July 8, 2016 - Biometrics Appointment
July 25, 2016 I-485, I-131, I-765 Cases appeared on USCIS Website.

August 29, 2016 - EAD/AP Card received via USPS Priority Mail.

November 21, 2016 - Received text that Interview has been Scheduled for 12/21/16

December 21, 2016 - Interview in San Francisco

December 29, 2016 - AOS Approved, 

I-751 ROC -Process

December 6, 2018 - I-751 Received Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

January 28, 2018 - File receipt and extension letter received.

August, 2020 file transferred to be adjudicated with N-400

July 6,2021 Combo Interview Scheduled in San Francisco

August 3, 2021 ROC/ Naturalization Interview

August 6, 2021 ROC Approved

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 14, 2020 - N-400 filed

July 6, 2021 Received Notice of Combo Interview Scheduled in San Francisco, CA

August 3, 2021 Combination ROC/Naturalization Interview

August 6, 2021 Naturalization Approved

August 24, 2021 Oath Ceremony and Naturalization Certificate Issued

Timeline

Russell & Maria .... if you have to send them by mail they let you do your medical exam at any location as long as its a clinic approved by them I'm living in Mexico city and I did it here and actually its totally different than the one in Juarez... service is sooooooo much better... good luck :dancing:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.