2,664 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

What's the Facebook page and what dates are they processing? Thank you

Hello. The I-601 Waiver Journey. Dates range between late August to November 19th is the latest I've seen. Very random, but in between those dates!

Edited by amandayc

Filed: Timeline

Finally!! Amazing news today! Got approved!

Received originally 7-6-15

RFE requested 2-11-16

RFE received 4-1-16 and approved yesterday (though just got the notice today)

Our case was a CIMT case and we did have a lawyer.

6-16-2014: Sent I-129

6-26-2014: Received return receipt that it had arrived

6-30-2014: Received receipt form I-797C

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

RFE requested 2-11-16

Awesome!! So happy for you!

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

RFE requested 2-11-16

Awesome! Congratulations!! What is a CIMT case?

Awesome!! So happy for you!

Thank you!

Crime involving moral turpitude. Some old things that were on his recods from years and years ago

Awesome! Congratulations!! What is a CIMT case?

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Tina,good news,this is the first I really experience a case involved CIMT been approved.It happen all the time but I am happy to see it.Mine is one such case with records as for back as 1991,I dont know what they asked you for in your RFE. They asked me for a lot of things,since 03/28/16. Our case rec 08/29.15. I manage to put them together three weeks now,but my Att dont know what urgent means.So she still have them.Question,does the RFE always come with the section 8 CFR 103.2(b)(8)(iv).This section says intention to deny.

Timeline

LD. I am on everyday looking to see your approval,its been a while since your RFE. Just put mine together, still waiting for the lawyer to send it in. I wanted to send them in on my own,but they said no.I just dont want her to have it for months like before. I dont want to add anymore years to my life with this stressing.

Timeline

Thanks!

Yes I know exactly what you mean. I feel like our lives are ticking by a day at a time. Days weeks months that we could've been together have gone by. Time is so precious.

My fiance is in Canada. And the documents they asked for were old court records we had a problem obtaining originally, his crimes were also old (about 13 years old).

Timeline

Tina it took almost 60 days for your approval.That was the thing that took me so long too,original court records,and the part that says if you were convicted of a crime outside the US,please include a copy of the section of the penal code of that jurisdiction. I had to hire a lawyer there to get that.

The question I ask yesterday, can anyone tell me, does all the RFE front page come with these words.

(Please note that you have been allotted the maximum period allowed for responding to an RFE. The time period for responding cannot be extended.8 CFR 103.2(b)(8)(iv).) I look up that section and it says intention to deny. Because of my origin (country) I am really having anxiety attacks since I read that, and my Att taking so long to send it off is not helping my attacks.I am a married single woman here,working with an illness and all that money is going down with this process. So is this a normal RFE on everyone,s front page. Thanks.

Timeline

Tina it took almost 60 days for your approval.That was the thing that took me so long too,original court records,and the part that says if you were convicted of a crime outside the US,please include a copy of the section of the penal code of that jurisdiction. I had to hire a lawyer there to get that.

The question I ask yesterday, can anyone tell me, does all the RFE front page come with these words.

(Please note that you have been allotted the maximum period allowed for responding to an RFE. The time period for responding cannot be extended.8 CFR 103.2(b)(8)(iv).) I look up that section and it says intention to deny. Because of my origin (country) I am really having anxiety attacks since I read that, and my Att taking so long to send it off is not helping my attacks.I am a married single woman here,working with an illness and all that money is going down with this process. So is this a normal RFE on everyone,s front page. Thanks.

Yes Username. Our RFE said that exact same thing too. I blieve that entire first page of the RFE is pretty much generic and the same for everyone. How long do you have to get your court records in?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.