nab-400

Tracking 60 days

688 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Looks like it was CC! :dancing:

Scan date Dec 11th. CC Feb 5th.

Now it sounds like I'll fall into yet another limbo as there is zero information available from NVC on the timeline to an interview. I've checked the timelines spreadsheet and it seems to be 1-2 months-ish.

Does anyone know if calling the consulate will provide any information on wait times?

Hiii my Friends

I Called NVC today and confirm about my CC... i am so happy.. :dancing::dancing::dancing:

CC on 5th February 2015. and my scan date 30 December 2014

Also i asked about the interview letter and NVC Rep told me still the interview date not schedule and i ask from how many days i will get my interview letter and she said that cannot confirm...she's bit rude not nice at all..

also i hope to all my friends get CC ...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hiii my Friends

I Called NVC today and confirm about my CC... i am so happy.. :dancing::dancing::dancing:

CC on 5th February 2015. and my scan date 30 December 2014

Also i asked about the interview letter and NVC Rep told me still the interview date not schedule and i ask from how many days i will get my interview letter and she said that cannot confirm...she's bit rude not nice at all..

also i hope to all my friends get CC ...

CONGRATS!

That's 37 days between scan day and case complete day. Have you had any checklists? Any idea why your case took that short period of time to complete (I mean way less than current NVC 60-day promised waiting period?

------

I-130 (as part of IR-5 process) - USCIS (Nebraska Service Center)

06/09/14 - sent I-130

06/14/14 - NOA 1

11/14/14 - NOA 2 (5 months)

AOS (Local Office: Denver)

03/24/15 - AOS packet sent via USPS Priority Mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131 w/ approved I-130)

03/26/15 - package delivered according to USPS website

04/01/15 - email notifying the AOS package has been received

04/02/15 - an AOS fee withdrawn from a bank account

04/09/15 - received hard copies of all three NOAs (NOAs dated 04/01/15)

04/28/15 - Biometrics

05/08/15 - online status changed to "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview"

05/18/15 - online status changed to I-765 approved-wait the card in the mail (no change for I-131) (80 days)

05/19/15 - received EAD/AP in the mail

05/28/15 - online status changed to "As of June 28, case is ready to be scheduled for an interview." This is the second time of such change since 05/08/15.

07/05/15 - online status changed to "As of July 5, case is ready to be scheduled for an interview." How many times are they going to update that status, I wonder?

12/18/15 - still waiting!!! For almost 9 months now (261 days from AOS NOA, 234 days from Biometrics).

01/14/16 - submitted "out-of-normal processing time" inquiry and called USCIS that stated the case is still at NBC and "inquiry" should answer why there is such delay.

01/15/16 - 294 days since the AOS was received by the USCIS; 262 days from the biometrics.

01/28/16 - [day 309] received response to case status inquiry (processed on 01/23/15) - "your case is waiting to be scheduled for interview," so wait another 90 days [sigh].

02/21/16 - [day 332] interview scheduled for 03/24/16 [363 days from the receipt of petition].

02/24/16 - [day 363] AOS interview. Approval on the spot.

Hello Our Scan was December 9th 2014 ,how to know you our case is completed?

You Usually will receive an email lett you know OR if you would have to call the NVC to check. Goodluck

Edited by NYjones

Looks like it was CC! :dancing:

Scan date Dec 11th. CC Feb 5th.

Now it sounds like I'll fall into yet another limbo as there is zero information available from NVC on the timeline to an interview. I've checked the timelines spreadsheet and it seems to be 1-2 months-ish.

Does anyone know if calling the consulate will provide any information on wait times?

Yes, after waiting up to 60 for a case complete from the NVC you have to wait for an interview date.....the thing is no one has any idea or timelime.

I have been thinking about calling my embassy to see if I can gather more info. Maybe you can try?

I was hoping for a late March interview but I have all but given up on that. ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Today is not a good day for my fam and I,as I am writing this I'm crying. I'm hurt beyond words, so hurt, I don't think God listens to my prayers anymore, if he did he won't make us suffer like this. My husband called NVC this mng to find out abt my daughter's case, (mine was completed last mnth) they said they reviewed it on the 5th Feb. And a sheet of paper was missing on the AOS, the sheet that asked if anyone helped u fill out the AOS. No one helped us my husband did it himself. They said we hve to send that sheet and wait another 60 days, Bare in mind that sheet of paper will b blank cause no one helped us, YES 60 days for a blank sheet of paper. There is nothing mre I can do but sit here and cry smfh, I feel like I'm gonna loose my mind. I hve not physically seen my husband in one loooooooooooong year they don't care abt that I guess.

Today is not a good day for my fam and I,as I am writing this I'm crying. I'm hurt beyond words, so hurt, I don't think God listens to my prayers anymore, if he did he won't make us suffer like this. My husband called NVC this mng to find out abt my daughter's case, (mine was completed last mnth) they said they reviewed it on the 5th Feb. And a sheet of paper was missing on the AOS, the sheet that asked if anyone helped u fill out the AOS. No one helped us my husband did it himself. They said we hve to send that sheet and wait another 60 days, Bare in mind that sheet of paper will b blank cause no one helped us, YES 60 days for a blank sheet of paper. There is nothing mre I can do but sit here and cry smfh, I feel like I'm gonna loose my mind. I hve not physically seen my husband in one loooooooooooong year they don't care abt that I guess.

I have tears in my eyes after reading this!? I am so sorry. I know how you feel, everyone here knows how you feel!

I don't know what I can say to make you feel better, I'm sure nothing will help right now. I have been in your position.

cry then cry some more!! But tomorrow the journey continues. Get that info to them ASAP!

I know I will be here with you (in spirit and prayers) while you wait for your cc and you interview dates.

Keep us updated.

Filed: Timeline

I can 100% relate!!!! two weeks ago they sent me a checklist too. They said all my docs and AOS complete BUT....the signature on the last page is not an original, but a copy. I argued, they wouldnt listen....so i have to do a whole AOS again...just for one signature....stupid stupid stupid. THIS is why they have a backlog. but they dont care. I thought all this would be over by late march or april...now id be lucky if this is over by june. I felt like crying too mate....but if their goal is to break us, they wont succeed. I'll keep sending documents and making phone calls unti i finally get a case complete and an interview!

Until then....im going to stuff my face with ice cream and wallow in my sorrow lol.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

And now you use BLACK ink pen as is required... Idiotic.....

N-400 Timeline
04/02/19 N-400 Submitted online
04/22/19 Biometrics
11/05/19 Interview (Approved)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

08/11/17 I-751 Packet delivered to USCIS

09/18/17 Biometrics Appointment

08/17/18 2nd extension letter (additional 6 months)

11/02/18 New card is being  produced (Approved)

NVC
11-04-2014 NVC case receive

05-20-2015 Visa received

10-06-2015 Time to kick back and let it fly

My scan date, was December 15th of my 2nd checklist. I'm at 63 days today. I was going to call and remembered it was Presidents Day. Seems like a extreme amount of time just to glance at a police certificate. Happy times :goofy:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

My scan date is Dec. 18th, so today is my 62nd day. I called last Friday (58th day)and no review yet. By the way, this is my second checklist response that I sent because the first one was never located by NVC even after emailing them the UPS receipt (which was mailed on Nov 20) A total of one month was wasted and they don't care. Anyways, I called them last Friday (58th day) and it wasn't reviewed yet and the lady said that it's taking a little more than 60 days now. I think they have no idea what they're saying nor doing. My status still says Paid both for AOS and IV Fee. Are they still changing to n/a when CC? I will call them later today and inquire about the status of my case but I doubt it that they reviewed it because that's what they're only good for...not caring! Thought I'd share this with you. Hope we all get a CC soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.