Texasav8r

If You Have Been Transferred...Please Post Here (K-1)

2,233 posts in this topic

We got the hardcopy of the RFE letter today and they request the next:

a) The beneficiary letter of intent to marry, and; (that we didnt include in our original petition)

b) G-325A from the beneficiary (probably they lost it or I failed to fill it ok)

I must admit that we are less stressed it, because those are little omissions that can be fixed asap.

Good luck to everyone and best regards.

event.png

May/29/2024 -- N-400 was filled online.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Question please

RFE replies.

Do I put the day i sent in the request or when I received the email from USCIS

thanks for your help just want to make sure I currently do the timeline

I just mailed my reply today, so I put today's date.

2014-05-12 I-129F Mailed
2014-05-21 NOA1:
2014-05-29 (ARN) Alien Registration Number
2014-08-11 Transfer (TSC to CSC)
2014-09-23 RFE:
2014-11-04 Denial of I-129f :cry:
2014-11-25 Married in Zhengzhou, Henan, China! (L):luv:
2015-01-08 I-130 Mailed (FedEx)
2015-01-12 I-130 Received by Chicago lockbox
2015-01-15 I-130 Check cleared bank
2015-01-13 I-130 NOA1 (Nebraska)
2015-04-17 I-130 NOA2 :dancing:
2015-04-20 Sent to NVC
2015-04-23 Received by NVC

y1OKm6.png

HLSmp8.png

iD6xm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

I mailed mine back on 9/27

Received email and text 9/29

Thanks you !!

Great! I hope you get approved this week. It would give me hope for the same!

My RFE was an easy one, just needed a copy of the correct divorce certificate of my fiance.

2014-05-12 I-129F Mailed
2014-05-21 NOA1:
2014-05-29 (ARN) Alien Registration Number
2014-08-11 Transfer (TSC to CSC)
2014-09-23 RFE:
2014-11-04 Denial of I-129f :cry:
2014-11-25 Married in Zhengzhou, Henan, China! (L):luv:
2015-01-08 I-130 Mailed (FedEx)
2015-01-12 I-130 Received by Chicago lockbox
2015-01-15 I-130 Check cleared bank
2015-01-13 I-130 NOA1 (Nebraska)
2015-04-17 I-130 NOA2 :dancing:
2015-04-20 Sent to NVC
2015-04-23 Received by NVC

y1OKm6.png

HLSmp8.png

iD6xm6.png

Great! I hope you get approved this week. It would give me hope for the same!

My RFE was an easy one, just needed a copy of the correct divorce certificate of my fiance.[/quote

Yes hoping for a fast approval. For all of us.

Back to waiting again lol ]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi everyone. I just received my hard copy approval but it did not give any instruction. It just said that the petition has been approved and that it was forwarded to the Consulate in Port au Prince Haiti. I am not sure what my next step is. Please any advice provided I will appreciate. NoA1 April 21 NOA2 email 9/24 NOA2 hardcopy 9/29

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

alrighty everyone need your help. Gratefully we received our RFE letter (quick turn around time). So, one thing I am upset of that I know I did it and am looking it at it right now is checking that I do not have a criminal record. I am certain that they lost that sheet lol because I am looking at it checked as NO on my copy.... sigh! Anyhow, to satisfy that part of the RFE I will check no once more and photocopy it and add to my personal records. Secondly, I am not sure if I understand if it falls in the same category or separate. It says:

.Circumstances of meeting- submit info regarding the circumstances under which the petitioner and beneficiary met to establish the relationship.

. Last personal meeting- submit evidence of meeting the beneficiary in person within the two- year period preceding the filing of the petition. it talks about the difference between primary and secondary. We have met in person 4 times each time about two weeks.

My question is, do the circumstances and last personal meeting fall in the same category or, are they separate and distinct things? If they are separate I thought about us both writing letters of our first meeting which took place in Florida at my parent's residence. Providing the exact location and dates, some pictures of that time and secondly, for evidence of our last meeting which would have been in August evidence from that copies of plane tickets, passport stamps ect. Am I on the right track or do I need something else? Thanks in advance

I believe these are 2 separate things. In the K1 application it asks about the circumstances by which the petitioner and beneficiary originally met. This can be as simple as saying you first met in Florida at your parent's place. This can come from you, he doesn't necessarily need to write something unless you would feel more comfortable having him do that. The personal meeting is now where you prove that you have seen each other in the last 2 years. I sent in a few pictures, my flight itinerary, my boarding ticket stubs, and a copy of the visa stamped on my passport. You have more than enough evidence so I think sending in a bit of proof from each visit will help.

USCIS Stage

Marriage: 3/7/15

I-130 Sent: 5/29/15

NOA1: 6/2/15

NOA2 (approval): 12/01/15

NVC Stage (CR1)

NVC Received Case: 12/30/15

DS-261 Submitted: 1/11/16

Paid AOS fee: 1/13/16

Paid IV fee: 1/22/16

AOS & IV Package sent: 2/3/16

NVC Scan Date: 2/5/16

Case Complete: 3/8/16

NVC email w/Interview Letter: 3/10/16

Interview Date: 4/21/16

Interview Result: Approved!!

I-751: Removing of Conditions

http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Converting out of state driver's license (MA)

http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/license/9oos.htm

I mailed mine back on 9/27

Received email and text 9/29

Thanks you !!

I mailed mine back on 09/27 as well and received tect and email today as well 09/29 ....fingers crossed... hope we hear something soon !!!!

Timeline

Hi everyone. I just received my hard copy approval but it did not give any instruction. It just said that the petition has been approved and that it was forwarded to the Consulate in Port au Prince Haiti. I am not sure what my next step is. Please any advice provided I will appreciate. NoA1 April 21 NOA2 email 9/24 NOA2 hardcopy 9/29

Now that your petition is approved it should be making its way to the NVC - National Visa Center in New Hampshire. From the NVC it gets sent to the Consulate in Haiti, but it may take some time. I have been reading that it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to get to the Consulate from the NVC. It's been a little more than 2 weeks since my approval and my petition has not arrived at the NVC yet. In the meantime you and your fiance can start putting together documents and preparing the things that he/she will need when it comes time for the interview. The information each country requires may be somewhat different, but you can take a look at the Embassy info page for Haiti to get a better understanding of what's required.

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Haiti&cty=Port-au-Prince

I also found this Visa Faqs page to be helpful - what to expect after the I-29F approval.

http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k1k2visa-application.html

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Now that your petition is approved it should be making its way to the NVC - National Visa Center in New Hampshire. From the NVC it gets sent to the Consulate in Haiti, but it may take some time. I have been reading that it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 1 month to get to the Consulate from the NVC. It's been a little more than 2 weeks since my approval and my petition has not arrived at the NVC yet. In the meantime you and your fiance can start putting together documents and preparing the things that he/she will need when it comes time for the interview. The information each country requires may be somewhat different, but you can take a look at the Embassy info page for Haiti to get a better understanding of what's required.

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Haiti&cty=Port-au-Prince

I also found this Visa Faqs page to be helpful - what to expect after the I-29F approval.

http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k1k2visa-application.html

Thank you for your help I will definitely check them out. Good luck on yours. I hope yours gets to NVC soon

Timeline

Thank you for your help I will definitely check them out. Good luck on yours. I hope yours gets to NVC soon

:) No problem and thanks, I hope yours does too.

USCIS Stage

NVC Stage (CR1)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I toldy fiancé to send me copies of his passport from his visits to the U.S. along with copies of receipts of hotels. Is this feasible for more evidence along with what I will send or should I only send copies?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I toldy fiancé to send me copies of his passport from his visits to the U.S. along with copies of receipts of hotels. Is this feasible for more evidence along with what I will send or should I only send copies?

Copies should suffice at this stage. Your fiance can take the originals to the interview. They certainly won't be expecting you to submit his original passport. Heaven alone knows if, how and when he would ever get that back!

We scanned copies of boarding passes and passport stamps and printed them out for submission with the I129F. The originals will be taken along to the interview in case they wish to see them.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.