38 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline

More than likely, they are past that date. Just the phone people have not been given a new date to say & they're reading from a script.

Yes thats what I think !!

Timeline

i was just trying to provide some information on how they release processing dates and the frequency that the information is released. i am sorry if that upset you.

unfortunately, 6 months appears to be the current processing time frame for TSC. I had an early January NOA1 date - so i was hoping for an approval by the end of may or early june. i didn't get it until july.

it appears that you were misinformed about the timeline for this visa. it's an average of 5 months for the first step (USCIS). then you need to add time for NVC processing and scheduling/waiting for the interview at the consulate.

it is possible that TSC will speed up and march filers will be processed within 5 months. but there is no guarantee. best of luck!

Sorry but I'm not upset with you at all .. I'm just upset with this situation (USCIS)... I'm here in this forum trying to talk and felling better ..

Thanks!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

i was just trying to provide some information on how they release processing dates and the frequency that the information is released. i am sorry if that upset you.

unfortunately, 6 months appears to be the current processing time frame for TSC. I had an early January NOA1 date - so i was hoping for an approval by the end of may or early june. i didn't get it until july.

it appears that you were misinformed about the timeline for this visa. it's an average of 5 months for the first step (USCIS). then you need to add time for NVC processing and scheduling/waiting for the interview at the consulate.

it is possible that TSC will speed up and march filers will be processed within 5 months. but there is no guarantee. best of luck!

And average means some cases less than 5 months and some cases more than 5 months. Unfortunately we are on the upper end of the average.

08-27-18 :  I-129F package sent

08-29-18 : Package delivered

09-05-18 : text from USCIS 

09-11-18 : NOA1 hardcopy

02-01-19 : Notice of approval

03-11-19 : NVC Received Package

03-13-2019  Received Case Number from NVC

04-02-2019  Package Left NVC to Consulate 

04-08-2019   Notified by Consulate received Package and received Package 3 via email.
06-04-2019   Interview

07-31-2019 Received VISA

Timeline

My fiance had a meeting today at the Baltimore immigration office and they said that I shouldn't expect to be home in the US until December/January. Our NOA1 date is March 3rd.

WOW.... :clock:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

My fiance had a meeting today at the Baltimore immigration office and they said that I shouldn't expect to be home in the US until December/January. Our NOA1 date is March 3rd.

I think that's a fair estimate to be 9 -10 months total for Noa1 -> Noa2 -> NVC -> Embassy -> Interview -> POE

Mine took 7 months total but that's with an expedited I-129f approval.

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Could you post the link where you captured this screenshot?

D

They got it from here: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/ProcTimes.do

You need to go to "Check Your Case Status" but don't log in. Instead, scroll down under "Your Current Case Status" and look at "Processing Times". Select I-129F, K1/K2, and TSC, and then you get the chart.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.