aidsman

K1 July 2014 Filers

681 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

We were notified of our RFE on Tues the 30th....hoping the hardcopy comes in the mail today so we can fix it! I heard from a lot of people that said they received their NOA2 right after returning the RFE info! Good luck :-)

So the RFE was CSC needing passport photos of each of us......very frustrating because they were sent with the original form and paper clipped to the G forms as requested! Just love how we have to wait for months just to have them lose items that then delay our approval! Sending the photos AGAIN today!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Received NOA2 text message today 4 Oct, 2014 at 10:00am EDT

AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!! I keep staring at my phone! LOL

(L) (L) (L)OUR K-1 TIMELINE (L) (L) (L)

July 23, 2014: I-129f sent to Dallas Lockbox

July 28, 2014: Received notice of receipt from USPS

July 31, 2014: Check cashed and email/NOA-1 received :)

August 1, 2014: Notice on USCIS site that Alien Registration number had been changed

August 4, 2014: NOA-1 received via USPS (found out our Notice Date was actually July 30th, and I'm thankful for even one extra day) So glad to be at the California Service Center :dancing:

December 4, 2014 RFE - They lost our passport photos. :ranting:

March 3, 2015: Hallelujah! We got our NOA 2! :dancing:(L)

March 19, 2015: NVC Received! (L) :dancing:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

So the RFE was CSC needing passport photos of each of us......very frustrating because they were sent with the original form and paper clipped to the G forms as requested! Just love how we have to wait for months just to have them lose items that then delay our approval! Sending the photos AGAIN today!

That IS frustrating! Hope things move quickly for you from here, and that we don't get a similar RFE for something we've already provided.

Edited by Raingal7
7/17/2014: I-129F sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

7/18/2014: I-129F delivery confirmation on USPS website

7/23/2014: Bank account shows deposit of filing fee

7/23/2014: USCIS text message and email confirmation of routing to CSC

7/24/2014: Alien Reg # Changed

7/29/2014: Hardcopy NOA1 received

10/16/2014: RFE Text received

10/23/2014: RFE Reply sent

10/27/2014: RFE Reply received

11/5/2014: NOA2 received via text and email

11/24/2014: NVC Case # created :thumbs:

:clock:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Sooooooo frustrating! Hopefully, it won't take long once they get your photos again!

On the plus side, at least you know a human being has touched your file and you're almost there!

(L) (L) (L)OUR K-1 TIMELINE (L) (L) (L)

July 23, 2014: I-129f sent to Dallas Lockbox

July 28, 2014: Received notice of receipt from USPS

July 31, 2014: Check cashed and email/NOA-1 received :)

August 1, 2014: Notice on USCIS site that Alien Registration number had been changed

August 4, 2014: NOA-1 received via USPS (found out our Notice Date was actually July 30th, and I'm thankful for even one extra day) So glad to be at the California Service Center :dancing:

December 4, 2014 RFE - They lost our passport photos. :ranting:

March 3, 2015: Hallelujah! We got our NOA 2! :dancing:(L)

March 19, 2015: NVC Received! (L) :dancing:

AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!! I keep staring at my phone! LOL

Thanks,

I was in total shock, really total shock to get a text message approval on a Saturday ( I could not sleep last night, I was up till 3:30am checking our case status) . I called my fiancée right away and she said see I told you yesterday we would get it today on Saturday and you said no not on Saturday. I think I will listen better from now on.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Congratulations!

7/17/2014: I-129F sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

7/18/2014: I-129F delivery confirmation on USPS website

7/23/2014: Bank account shows deposit of filing fee

7/23/2014: USCIS text message and email confirmation of routing to CSC

7/24/2014: Alien Reg # Changed

7/29/2014: Hardcopy NOA1 received

10/16/2014: RFE Text received

10/23/2014: RFE Reply sent

10/27/2014: RFE Reply received

11/5/2014: NOA2 received via text and email

11/24/2014: NVC Case # created :thumbs:

:clock:

I feel your pain, because of the war between Gaza and Israel it took over three week for me to get priority letter from my fiancée with her pass photo's. It was so very, very painful checking the mail everyday and her letter not being there.

That caused us a delay in filing our petition.

Hang in there.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok that's just so annoying and frustrating!! I would've been so angry! Well like u said at least u know someone's working on it! You will probably get an approval fast once their sent in!! Good luck to you both!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I can't undestand why some August 2014 filers are already getting NOA2 when not all July 2014 are approved/denied yet? Approvals are happening left and right, and I'm still waiting for mine...I check multiple times a day and nothing changes....no text no email......please help me....

For some reason I didn't get a text or email when I was approved.... It just came in the mail. So check that mailbox too! It will come soon! Best of luck!

Edited by Keldemo

CSC
Noa1 Recieved: July 9, 2014
ARN Changed: July 14, 2014

NOA2 Received: September 23, 2014

s-event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

so amazing.

congrats :]

I29F

Service Center : California Service Center

I-129F Sent : 2014-07-10

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-07-17

I-129F RFE : 2014-10-02

RFE Reply : 2014-10-10

RFE Reply Received : 2014-10-15

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I understand from reading a few other threads that CSC is slower at getting files to NVC. How long do you figure we wait before we start calling?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I understand from reading a few other threads that CSC is slower at getting files to NVC. How long do you figure we wait before we start calling?

I leave to visit my fiancé in 2 weeks. I'll check right before I go. We got approval a lot faster than I expected so if I wait a little longer for it to get to NVC I'm ok with it. But I hope it won't be too long!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

USCIS website down for anyone else?

I-129F Sent : 2014-07-31

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-08-09

I-129F RFE(s) : 2014-10-8

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-10-28

Interview: 2014-12-23 Approved!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I leave to visit my fiancé in 2 weeks. I'll check right before I go. We got approval a lot faster than I expected so if I wait a little longer for it to get to NVC I'm ok with it. But I hope it won't be too long!!

In the words of Tom Petty, the waiting is the hardest part.

USCIS website down for anyone else?

Yep.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.